Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jesus and Mary Magdalene are hardly what the four testaments tell us. Mary Magdalene is a well-educated and savvy business woman in an era that such a woman is rarely seen. Jesus is not a carpenter but an importer of wood from across the Mediterranean that would later be known as Anjou plus the governor of Roman occupied Jerusalem. Their daughter Barbara has been far better educated than most women of the time.

As she learned more she questioned the norms. She would debate scholarly rabbis points of the Hebrew Scriptures such as the story of Adam and Eve.

eve.jpg

She argued that the whole ‘original sin’ story was written by men to justify the male-centric religion and suppress women.

She would argue even the very laws, the Ten Commandments, handed to Moses made no mention of the many to laws and regulations that suppresses the joys God had bestowed on mankind. As she went through her 20s to Jerusalem’s elder her actions seemed to become more ‘radical’. She would often be sighted roaming the countryside without clothing, casually asking “Do you expect me to hide this creation of God’s under the cloth of man?”

owp 102.jpg

She was seen cavorting openly with other women…

les 026.jpg

…and some were daughters of powerful leaders!

She would be seen fornicating with men outdoors (and who knew what she did behind closed doors) giving equal access to a shepherd…

couple 088.jpg

…as she would a privileged son!

But her behavior was bringing grumblings from both powerful members of the citizenry and influential rabbis! The Roman governor Pontius Pilate found it amusing and saw no reason to take action so they appealed to Barbara’s father Jesus. He agrees to talk with his daughter and she comes to his study wearing nothing as she usually was ‘dressed’. Jesus explains to her that forces are growing demanding she stops her lecherous ways. With genuine sincerity Barbara replies “I am not the lecherous one. I present myself as God made me and it is the rabbis and elders with lechery in their hearts!”
owp 247.jpg

Tree

Frustrated, Jesus takes his daughter to a room she had never seen in all her years, locks her wrists in manacles, and hoists her arms over her head.

“Father, what are you doing to me” I ask with both some fear and a wet heat growing in my loins.

“Something I distain but should have done years ago” he says as he drapes a leather flogger over my bosom and slowly drags back over my shoulder. “Barbara, since you were born I have never raised a hand to strike you. Tell me now you will stop this debauchery and take a husband and I will not have to strike you now. You feel the leather tails. They feel soft, don’t they? They are like hornets. They do not hurt when they light on your flesh. But like the hornets, these tails can sting!”

The leather slowly caresses my now tumescent nipples and my inner thighs are wet.

w 007.jpg

“So this is what it is about, father- just don’t upset the status quo?” I ask as the tails slip over my shoulder, slide down my back, and brush over the right bun of my tight little.

“You are endangering your life, your mother’s, and mine. The rabbis are seeking to find anything to have you crucified. I have become influential with Pontius but I don’t know how much longer I can protect you” he says. “Rome wants a peaceful occupation and many Jews want you dead. Soon he will give in. Tell me you will abandon this course you are on or I promise I will flog you.”

“I always like to try new things. Give me your best shot” I say flippantly.

w 008.jpg

I’ve never felt a flogger before but I do believe he did!

w 011.jpg

I don’t know if it is the pain confusing me but I feel a need to add a chapter to my thesis. I need to find a computer. I need to know what a ‘thesis’ and a ‘computer’ are, too…

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

She argued that the whole ‘original sin’ story was written by men to justify the male-centric religion and suppress women.

She would argue even the very laws, the Ten Commandments, handed to Moses made no mention of the many to laws and regulations that suppresses the joys God had bestowed on mankind. As she went through her 20s to Jerusalem’s elder her actions seemed to become more ‘radical’. She would often be sighted roaming the countryside without clothing, casually asking “Do you expect me to hide this creation of God’s under the cloth of man?”

owp 102.jpg No wonder my avatar moniker is "rebel leader".;) I was a complainer and a questioner way back then too.

w 007.jpg Come on ole dad ... not another whipping! ... don't you have something better to do? ... like sharpening nails, or polishing French premium wood, or drinking yourself stupid on Seagram's or whatever passed for that in 33 AD? :eek:

w 011.jpg Ewwww ... forget that Seagram's comment ... I just got a good whiff of your breath!!!! :confused:

View attachment 448292 No wonder my avatar moniker is "rebel leader".;) I was a complainer and a questioner way back then too.

View attachment 448293 Come on ole dad ... not another whipping! ... don't you have something better to do? ... like sharpening nails, or polishing French premium wood, or drinking yourself stupid on Seagram's or whatever passed for that in 33 AD? :eek:

View attachment 448294 Ewwww ... forget that Seagram's comment ... I just got a good whiff of your breath!!!! :confused:
Complaining, questioning, and rebelling for 2000 years..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="Eulalia, post: 294323, member: 5340"
Maybe the whole thing's been twisted, Jesus wasn't 33, more like 66,
and the crowd's choice was between him and his tearaway daughter,
of course they let the poor old guy walk free and demanded Barab... Barbara's dance on the cross :devil:[/QUOTE]

Eulalia I think you have that wrong, they married much younger in the past.
Jesus might have been say 16 and Mary as young as twelve, when they married.
He could easily have a 16 year old daughter when He was 33.

After all Falkes de Breaute (the wicked sheriff of Bedford and some other places) married the widow of the Duke of Devonshire when she was 15 years old.
15 and a widow with a young son!:eek:
Still it was the 13th century.

Last edited:
No risk, no reward... raised Catholic I was told I was born in 'His image and likeness'...
He must have an alias here at Crux Forums!!!

Damn! I've been rumbled!

You might even make the Bible, the rate you're going ;)

When Tree's finished this story, he may turn his head to revising some other parts of that book.

eve_creation_by_yobann-d7vtu69.png

Barbara Moore’s mind is clouded with thoughts of her life into 2017, the experimental memory transfer, and Barbara of Nazareth’s own memory. She finds herself at a dinner on a Thursday night with her closest disciples.

I breaks bread with them then say “One of you will betray me tonight. I cannot fault any of you if you did. The local powers are disturbed by us and the even Pontius Pilate cannot protect us much longer as my own father has withdrawn any form of support!”

last supper barb.jpg

I see Judith of Iscariot bolt from the room and know who will betray me. I feel no contempt as I have led all these women down a path not yet ready in their time. Patricia swears that she would never denounce me I say “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

I step outside to leave the chatter of the remaining eleven and walk through the moon-lit olive garden. I come across Judith. She comes to me and kisses me passionately.

les 047.jpg

“Are you surrendering me to the Romans?” I ask.

“No, I am delivering you to what you were born to do. If your blood will wash away the sins of the world I will gladly hold my chalice up to get my drink of it!”

From the shadows Roman guards- not Jewish constables or Assyrian mercenaries- come to arrest me. My fate draws near

ca 020.jpg

As I am led from the grove they spot Patricia and demand to if she is with me. She says she is not. One of the guards say “I’m sure I have seen you with her before!”

“You are mistaken” Patricia replies.

“I think she is one of Barbara’s disciples” another guard says.

“I don’t even know her” Patricia cries afraid of her own arrest. In the distance a rooster crows…

-Barbara of Nazareth

That night Barbara is presented to the Roman praefectus Pontius Pilate. He tells her the Jewish elders have accused her of denying the emperor of Rome is a god and fear that as her followers grow that word would get back to Rome and the relative autonomy that Judea has been governed will end. He says “Barbara, they want you silenced for treason against Rome. If you state you accept the emperor is a deity I will turn you over to the Jews and they can do what they wish for your so-called blasphemy. Personally I find them hypocritical for I don’t believe for one moment they believe he is a god! So lie to me and tell me the emperor is a god and spare yourself the cross.”

c 0001.jpg

“If he is a god I am a goddess, and that I am not” Barbara replies.

“Pontius, this woman is dangerous. If word gets back to the emperor that you were lenient towards her the least that will happen is that you will lose your governorship! Condemn her to the cross” Pilate’s wife demands.

“Barbara, crucifixion is a horrible way to die” Pilate says.

“And under tyranny, whether Roman or Jewish, is a horrible way to live” Barbara replies defiantly.

“Guards take her to the catacombs. Think about tonight. If you do not change your mind by morning I have no choice but to sentence you to death.”

The guards would brutally have their way with Barbara.
dungeon 061.jpg

When they finished they would chain her to the wall to contemplate her fate…

dungeon 070.jpg

Tree

Barbara Moore’s mind is clouded with thoughts of her life into 2017, the experimental memory transfer, and Barbara of Nazareth’s own memory. She finds herself at a dinner on a Thursday night with her closest disciples.

I breaks bread with them then say “One of you will betray me tonight. I cannot fault any of you if you did. The local powers are disturbed by us and the even Pontius Pilate cannot protect us much longer as my own father has withdrawn any form of support!”

View attachment 448501

I see Judith of Iscariot bolt from the room and know who will betray me. I feel no contempt as I have led all these women down a path not yet ready in their time. Patricia swears that she would never denounce me I say “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

I step outside to leave the chatter of the remaining eleven and walk through the moon-lit olive garden. I come across Judith. She comes to me and kisses me passionately.

View attachment 448504

“Are you surrendering me to the Romans?” I ask.

“No, I am delivering you to what you were born to do. If your blood will wash away the sins of the world I will gladly hold my chalice up to get my drink of it!”

From the shadows Roman guards- not Jewish constables or Assyrian mercenaries- come to arrest me. My fate draws near

View attachment 448505

As I am led from the grove they spot Patricia and demand to if she is with me. She says she is not. One of the guards say “I’m sure I have seen you with her before!”

“You are mistaken” Patricia replies.

“I think she is one of Barbara’s disciples” another guard says.

“I don’t even know her” Patricia cries afraid of her own arrest. In the distance a rooster crows…

-Barbara of Nazareth

That night Barbara is presented to the Roman praefectus Pontius Pilate. He tells her the Jewish elders have accused her of denying the emperor of Rome is a god and fear that as her followers grow that word would get back to Rome and the relative autonomy that Judea has been governed will end. He says “Barbara, they want you silenced for treason against Rome. If you state you accept the emperor is a deity I will turn you over to the Jews and they can do what they wish for your so-called blasphemy. Personally I find them hypocritical for I don’t believe for one moment they believe he is a god! So lie to me and tell me the emperor is a god and spare yourself the cross.”

View attachment 448500

“If he is a god I am a goddess, and that I am not” Barbara replies.

“Pontius, this woman is dangerous. If word gets back to the emperor that you were lenient towards her the least that will happen is that you will lose your governorship! Condemn her to the cross” Pilate’s wife demands.

“Barbara, crucifixion is a horrible way to die” Pilate says.

“And under tyranny, whether Roman or Jewish, is a horrible way to live” Barbara replies defiantly.

“Guards take her to the catacombs. Think about tonight. If you do not change your mind by morning I have no choice but to sentence you to death.”

The guards would brutally have their way with Barbara.
View attachment 448502

When they finished they would chain her to the wall to contemplate her fate…

View attachment 448503

Tree
Thank's T for this wonderful version of the passion story!
come_to_my_sexy_religion__by_sebastianwizard-d7e3fl2.jpg

IMG_1078.JPG The catacombs were cold and dank and I was naked. I was mistreated. They used a wooden dildo!

IMG_1079.JPG I wanted to bitch and complain, maybe even perform a miracle or two, but my only companion, once the guards had left, was strangely silent, but a good listener. He didn't look like he had been fed in a very long time.

Last edited:
View attachment 448522 The catacombs were cold and dank and I was naked. I was mistreated. They used a wooden dildo!

View attachment 448523 I wanted to bitch and complain, maybe even perform a miracle or two, but my only companion, once the guards had left, was strangely silent, but a good listener. He didn't look like he had been fed in a very long time.
You can say what you like about Jollyrei, but he's always excellent company. ;)

Back
Top Bottom