Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Morning breaks and I look for my smartphone, whatever the hell that might be! I am brought from the dungeon- or the ‘catacombs’ as they prefer- and am brought to the gates of the praefectus’ compound. I have been offered a cloak but refuse it. I will not submit to my parents’ or the Romans’ moors.

c 006.jpg

I refuse to be bound…

c 0041.jpg

…and wonder when I had blue eyes.

I walk up the steep stairs knowing Pontius Pilate has promised death on the cross.

c 0047.jpg

I ask him to do his duty quickly before I lose my nerve. He tells me “Don’t be in such a rush, Barbara.”

c 0050.jpg

A woman with her arms bound is brought out and Pontius Pilate bellows “Citizens of Jerusalem, I know this is your sacred Passover. I have two wenches here damned to die on a cross. In keeping with tradition I will free one to you. One on my left is the murderess bitch Barabbai, a whore that seduces men only to cut their throats to steal their money pouch. On my left is Barbara of Nazareth who believes delusional she is a goddess equal to the emperor. Choose one!”

To Pilate’s surprise they demand he release the criminal Barabbai! He yells “She has killed and Barbara has not! Is this your choice?”

c 0005 a.jpg

“Give us Barabbia!” the mob led by the rabbis roar.

He looks at me and says “All you had to do was swear your alliance to Rome.”

“I swear no alliance but to what I love” I reply.

“You are either brave or most principled. Guards, take her to her cross so that she can go to her death”

-Barbara of Nazareth

c 0028.jpg

Barabbai cannot believe her lucky stars as she is released…

c 0006.jpg

Tree

Attachments

• c 0006.jpg
    c 0006.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 328
  • c 0028.jpg
    c 0028.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Morning breaks and I look for my smartphone, whatever the hell that might be! I am brought from the dungeon- or the ‘catacombs’ as they prefer- and am brought to the gates of the praefectus’ compound. I have been offered a cloak but refuse it. I will not submit to my parents’ or the Romans’ moors.

View attachment 448590

I refuse to be bound…

View attachment 448592

I walk up the steep stairs knowing Pontius Pilate has promised death on the cross.

View attachment 448593

I ask him to do his duty quickly before I lose my nerve. He tells me “Don’t be in such a rush, Barbara.”

View attachment 448594

A woman with her arms bound is brought out and Pontius Pilate bellows “Citizens of Jerusalem, I know this is your sacred Passover. I have two wenches here damned to die on a cross. In keeping with tradition I will free one to you. One on my left is the murderess bitch Barabbai, a whore that seduces men only to cut their throats to steal their money pouch. On my left is Barbara of Nazareth who believes delusional she is a goddess equal to the emperor. Choose one!”

To Pilate’s surprise they demand he release the criminal Barabbai! He yells “She has killed and Barbara has not! Is this your choice?”

View attachment 448595

“You are either brave or most principled. Guards, take her to her cross that she can to her death”

-Barbara of Nazareth

View attachment 448591

View attachment 448596

Tree
This all sounds so strangely familiar, but then it isn't. Tree has managed to subtly (okay maybe not so subtly) corrupt the greatest story ever told. What Moore more could he have possibly done to corrupt the true legend. Alright he could have thrown Gunner and Bull into the narrative. I'll grant you that, but thankfully he didn't. But the choice between Barrabai and Barbara is pure genius. I didn't see that coming. Can't wait for the crucifixion scene. Way to go Tree! Keep writing!

Thank's for another part of this exciting time travel....
B defiant as always, one can almost expect that she desires death on the cross.,.☺ when will she be really broken?

11311477_478746198972930_116618451_n.jpg

View attachment 448590

I refuse to be bound…

View attachment 448592

View attachment 448593

View attachment 448594

View attachment 448595

“You are either brave or most principled. Guards, take her to her cross that she can to her death”

-Barbara of Nazareth

View attachment 448591

View attachment 448596

Tree

This all sounds so strangely familiar, but then it isn't. Tree has managed to subtly (okay maybe not so subtly) corrupt the greatest story ever told. What Moore more could he have possibly done to corrupt the true legend. Alright he could have thrown Gunner and Bull into the narrative. I'll grant you that, but thankfully he didn't. But the choice between Barrabai and Barbara is pure genius. I didn't see that coming. Can't wait for the crucifixion scene. Way to go Tree! Keep writing!
As I said earlier there really are those who believe there was a 'New Testament' written before the four acknowledged by the church that indeed had Christ a woman but having God a woman is not healthy for a man-centric religion. I'm glad you like it so far...

Barbara is given her cross. It is huge compared to her but is from what will become a French area known as Anjou and has been thoroughly dried.

c 0054.jpg

It is still awkward to carry but the goal is for her to die crucified, not carrying the cross to Golgotha! The Roman guards and the Assyrian mercenaries have a difficult time keeping the hordes at bay as she drags it barefooted up the crushed gravel path.

c 0055.jpg

As she gets closer to the summit she pauses and sees two others already crucified nailed to their crosses.

c 0056.jpg

They don’t look so good yet they were taken from the catacombs mid-afternoon yesterday. I can’t possibly live three quarters of a day crucified!

c 0057.jpg

I draw closer and the one closest to me begs me to drop the cross and let them scourge the life out of me.

c 0074 a.jpg

It might be good advice but I carry my fate… even if it is my implement of death… I have no choice and drag it to the top of Golgotha…

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

...with some manipulation but mostly thanks for Crucificatuer for images...

Last edited:
Barbara is given her cross. It is huge compared to her but is from what will become a French are known as Anjou and has been thoroughly dried.

View attachment 448804

It is still awkward to carry but the goal is for her to die crucified, not carrying the cross to Golgotha! The Roman guards and the Assyrian mercenaries have a difficult time keeping the hordes at bay as she drags it barefooted up the crushed gravel path.

View attachment 448805

As she gets closer to the summit she pauses and sees two others already crucified nailed to their crosses.

View attachment 448806

They don’t look so good yet they were taken from the catacombs mid-afternoon yesterday. I can’t possibly live three quarters of a day crucified!

View attachment 448807

I draw closer and the one closest to me begs me to drop the cross and let them scourge the life out of me.

View attachment 448808

It might be good advice but I carry my fate… even if it is my implement of death… I have no choice and drag it to the top of Golgotha…

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

Crucificateur's images and your manips are superb! :clapping:

Barbara is given her cross. It is huge compared to her but is from what will become a French are known as Anjou and has been thoroughly dried.

View attachment 448804

View attachment 448805

View attachment 448806

View attachment 448807

View attachment 448808

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

View attachment 448804

View attachment 448805

View attachment 448806

View attachment 448807

View attachment 448808

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

Powerful, thank you!

Barbara is given her cross. It is huge compared to her but is from what will become a French area known as Anjou and has been thoroughly dried.

View attachment 448804

View attachment 448805

View attachment 448806

View attachment 448807

View attachment 448808

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

I have no choice :eek:

A few Assyrian mercenaries position the cross so the base of the stipe is lined with the hole the cross will stand in. A pair of Roman guards grab me and drag me over the wood with one of them growling “You must be one important Jew cunt ‘cause the governor ordered us to nail you to the cross.”

They slam me down to the wood.

c 0058.jpg

I don’t resist but basic survival instincts kick in and I try to get away from the cross.

c 0059.jpg

The Roman grabs my hair and hisses “Jew cunt you aren’t going anywhere but on this cross. Just because I’m not happy about doing a crucifixion doesn’t mean I don’t know how to. I figure like the cunts already up there you will last a day or two. Who knows; maybe more.”

They hold me down and in moments my left then right wrists are nailed to the cross.

c 0060.jpg

I have heard lambs don’t make a sound when slaughtered. I’m no lamb and howl in agonizing pain. The Roman orders the mercenaries to hold my legs down and grabs my hair coldly telling me “We’ll take a break before nailing your feet. I wouldn’t want you to have the pleasure of passing out and missing that part of the fun.

c 0061.jpg

Moments pass and my breathing slows a bit. I look at the awful spikes that hold my wrists to the cross.

c 0061 b (2).jpg

There is no way I can last days on the cross! The Roman moved to my feet and mercenaries hold on foot over the other over the stipe. The hammer falls and with just a few blows I am one with the cross. My god if the wrists hurt this is ten times worse! Again I scream in a voice that can’t be mine. They wait to lift the cross for the same reason they waited to nail my feet. They don’t want to faint. How much worse can I get I wonder with no desire to find out. I grow conscious of more than the pain and standing over me are two Romans. One says to the one that drove the spikes “Damn nice work Tree!”

“Thanks. I learned two things today- I haven’t lost my touch and Jew goddesses shit and piss just like any other Jew.”

What kind of name is ‘Tree’ I wonder as I lie nailed to the cross.

c 0062.jpg

Ropes are wrapped around the cross just outside of where my wrists are nailed and on the command of the Roman soldier Tree the mercenaries begin to raise my cross.

c 0063 a.jpg

The horizon swings up before me and shriek as the cross plummets into the ground!

The minds of Barbara of Nazareth and Barbara Moore, inhabiting one body, are dazed and confused from the excruciating pain. One begs Dean Wragg III to bring her back and the other thinks I know of no Dean Wragg! I fear we are staying here on this cross. Barbara Moore fears Barbara of Nazareth is right!

For the first time the crucified Barbara pushes up to the cheers of the crowd…

c 0065.jpg

Tree

I wish to thank Crucificatuer for the original manips and its up to you to find the changes…

A few Assyrian mercenaries position the cross so the base of the stipe is lined with the hole the cross will stand in. A pair of Roman guards grab me and drag me over the wood with one of them growling “You must be one important Jew cunt ‘cause the governor ordered us to nail you to the cross.”

They slam me down to the wood.

View attachment 449637

I don’t resist but basic survival instincts kick in and I try to get away from the cross.

View attachment 449638

The Roman grabs my hair and hisses “Jew cunt you aren’t going anywhere but on this cross. Just because I’m not happy about doing a crucifixion doesn’t mean I don’t know how to. I figure like the cunts already up there you will last a day or two. Who knows; maybe more.”

They hold me down and in moments my left then right wrists are nailed to the cross.

View attachment 449639

I have heard lambs don’t make a sound when slaughtered. I’m no lamb and howl in agonizing pain. The Roman orders the mercenaries to hold my legs down and grabs my hair coldly telling me “We’ll take a break before nailing your feet. I wouldn’t want you to have the pleasure of passing out and missing that part of the fun.

View attachment 449641

Moments pass and my breathing slows a bit. I look at the awful spikes that hold my wrists to the cross.

View attachment 449640

There is no way I can last days on the cross! The Roman moved to my feet and mercenaries hold on foot over the other over the stipe. The hammer falls and with just a few blows I am one with the cross. My god if the wrists hurt this is ten times worse! Again I scream in a voice that can’t be mine. They wait to lift the cross for the same reason they waited to nail my feet. They don’t want to faint. How much worse can I get I wonder with no desire to find out. I grow conscious of more than the pain and standing over me are two Romans. One says to the one that drove the spikes “Damn nice work Tree!”

“Thanks. I learned two things today- I haven’t lost my touch and Jew goddesses shit and piss just like any other Jew.”

What kind of name is ‘Tree’ I wonder as I lie nailed to the cross.

View attachment 449642

Ropes are wrapped around the cross just outside of where my wrists are nailed and on the command of the Roman soldier Tree the mercenaries begin to raise my cross.

View attachment 449643

The horizon swings up before me and shriek as the cross plummets into the ground!

The minds of Barbara of Nazareth and Barbara Moore, inhabiting one body, are dazed and confused from the excruciating pain. One begs Dean Wragg III to bring her back and the other thinks I know of no Dean Wragg! I fear we are staying here on this cross. Barbara Moore fears Barbara of Nazareth is right!

For the first time the crucified Barbara pushes up to the cheers of the crowd…

View attachment 449644

Tree

I wish to thank Crucificatuer for the original manips and its up to you to find the changes…

Tree, you are a GENIUS! :very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wonderfully written ... I particularly liked this line:

Both shockingly brutal and cleverly linked to the idea of "the lamb of God".

Nice writing Tree! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom