Dorothy Gets Nailed

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gunner released Dorothy from her post, and she fell to her knees, gasping with exertion.

"Should I put her clothes back on her before we take her to her crucifixion?" asked Gunner.

"Just her loincloth," ordered Phlebas, "Give the people of Ystragarth some pleasure - those breasts will look splendid as she carries her cross.

Dorothy's heart pounded with fear as they placed the beam on her shoulder. God! It was heavy!

Carry1.jpg

Soon, her blood would mingle with that of previous victims of this cross, whose blood still stained it. Had they been as scared as she was now?

Carry 2.jpg

They led her out into the busy street. Some of the men wolf whistled. Then her worst fears were realised.

"That's one of the temple priestesses!"

"That's Dorothy!"

"What have you done, Dorothy?"

Carry 3.jpg

"I bet she did it on her back - I always said she was a slut!"

"Cor! Get a load of those tits! Guys! Come and see this gorgeous fucker that they're gonna nail!"

Dorothy just tried to shut it out. She knew these people. She felt utterly, utterly humiliated.

She heard Regulus groaning in agony before she saw him. Stark bollock naked, his dick hanging useless, barely conscious. Next to his cross was a blood stained post. Part of her cross. She recoiled in horror. "NOOOO!"

"Get a move on, bitch!" growled Gunner, reaching once more for her loincloth.

Carry 4.jpg

Dorothy knew that her crucifixion would begin in moments.

Losing her loincloth this second time was much worse than the first time. Dorothy looked at the fully clothed people standing around, then at the naked Regulus. Perpetrators and Victims. And she was in the second group.

They took the beam from her and laid it near the second post. Began to push her towards it. Oh, God, how could this be happening to her? Just for one fuck! She saw Phlebas standing there, and tried one last time.

“Please! My lord! Don’t do this! I know the King! He will not be pleased if you crucify me!”

Phlebas’ eyes narrowed. “Are you trying to threaten me, Dorothy Brown? Do you really think that the King will come riding in here and rescue you? It may surprise you to know that I also know the King and I rather doubt that he will do anything of the kind!” He turned to Wragg. “Will you please get this woman nailed to her cross now! And give her an extra thrashing later for her impudence!”

Crux1.jpg

“Very good, Sir! Come on, Gunner – get her on her back, let’s get this done!”

Dorothy fought them every inch of the way, but she knew she was doomed. She screamed, swore, threatened and cursed, then stared in appalled horror at the spike that Wragg held in his hand.

“Fuck! No! That nail’s big enough to hang the city gate! Find something smaller, Wragg, for God’s sake!”

crux2.jpg

She might as well have been speaking Serbo-Croat for all the notice Wragg took of her. He brought the hammer down onto the nail, and the huge spike tore through Dorothy’s wrist and bit deep into the wood, dislocating and fracturing most of the small bones in her wrist as it did do.

crux3.jpg

crux4.jpg

Dorothy screamed ‘OH SHIT!!’, she bucked and thrashed, every nerve in her arm was on fire, screaming to her brain to get her away from this cataclysm of agony that had overwhelmed it. But she was already securely fixed to the beam, and the inability to move simply added panic to terror and torture.

Wragg struck again, forcing small pieces of bone out between her wrist and the cross; and again, the nail gradually grinding through ruined tissue, ripping blood vessels, sinews, and nerves apart on its inexorable journey through her wrist and into the wood.

Four more times he struck that nail, each blow worse than the one before, until he finally stopped, satisfied that the nail was home and that it would support her weight.

Dorothy knew that at all costs she must prevent them from nailing her other wrist. The agony was far, far worse than she had even dreamed to be possible, worse than any human being could be expected to bear. She screamed at them to stop, tried to pull her arm away, bellowed at them how much it hurt, they MUST stop, PLEASE Stop! There must be some word she could say to make them stop!

Wragg seemed to be moving in slow motion, as he got up, and plodded across to her other wrist. She continued to implore him for mercy, screaming to the Gods - maybe they could stop this! Wragg knelt down, positioned the nail, and raised the hammer.

One last-ditch attempt: “No, Mr Wragg, No, Oh, dear God, NNNNOOOO!!!”

crux10.jpg

crux11.jpg

This time she knew how bad it was going to be. She shut her eyes tight, but heard the hammer hit the nail a millisecond before the pain came.

Everything was blinding, awful, terrible pain. Her whole world was pain. Nothing made sense any more. She didn’t know where she was, didn’t understand what was happening to her. She’d forgotten her own name - all she understood was that she hurt more than she’d ever hurt in her life. And nothing she could do or say would stop the pain. She lay there, with her outstretched arms pinioned to the beam, howling in agony.

Crux15.jpg

crux16.jpg

Then, unbelievably, it got worse. They picked up the beam, and began to drag her backwards. Oh, God, couldn’t these wankers giver her one moment? She tried to take some weight on her feet, but the nails tore further into her tortured wrists as they dragged her. Eventually she ended up kneeling with her back to the upright post.

Crux20.jpg

crux21.jpg

They lifted the beam, with Dorothy hanging from it, and thumped it down onto the top of the beam.

crux22.jpg

Finally, overwhelmed by the horror, trauma, and intensity of her crucifixion, her brain gave up its unequal struggle with the agony in her body, and, for a few blissful moments, Dorothy lost consciousness.

crux 22.jpg

Here's one of Phlebas dismissing Dorothy's final plea

That cruel bastard! Oh, it's me! :doh:

Don't forget, all the manips are by Dorothy Brown!

Based on the incomperable work of Jedakk

They lifted the beam, with Dorothy hanging from it, and thumped it down onto the top of the beam.

Wragg has carried out my sentence. The slut is crucified. Now see if she still wants that cock she was lusting after in pic Ix.jpg! (nice pic by the way, Dorothy really fits into the scene as if she was always meant to be there.)

That cruel bastard! Oh, it's me! :doh:

Based on the incomperable work of Jedakk

Wragg has carried out my sentence. The slut is crucified. Now see if she still wants that cock she was lusting after in pic Ix.jpg! (nice pic by the way, Dorothy really fits into the scene as if she was always meant to be there.)

Just Imagine Being Under Him Phlebas,Oh I Would
Scream And Yell From Pure Pleasure. He Is Gorgeous

Making these pictures is only head swaps and nothing more
the man who made the set can`t be faulted,i only wish i was
as clever as him, but if these changes are bringing pleasure to
anyone that pleases me greatly And Thank You For Your
Kind Comments

She was unconscious for less than a minute, before the raging fires in her wrists brought her back to the nightmare of reality. There was Phlebas, smirking at her triumphantly, and Melissa, looking slightly as if she fancied changing places with Dorothy at that moment.
crux1.jpg

She tried to get some purchase on the rough cross with her bare feet, but the effort just made matters worse. She wasn’t heavy, but all her weight supported on those two nails, crushed bones grinding together with the slightest movement – when they nailed her wrists she couldn’t have conceived ‘worse’, but now she knew the reality of ‘worse’.

Cxx.jpg

“Tie my legs! Oh God! It's agony! I can’t bear this! Please, though, just tie them, no more nails - I can’t stand any more pain! WRAGG! Pleeeeease!!!”

crux2.jpg

Gunner and his mate were getting hold of her legs, but instead of tying her feet, they were pulling her forward, away from the cross! What in the name of fuck where they doing? For a moment she could only shriek in agony as her wrists protested against this new movement, then the whole cross shuddered as Wragg hammered a cornu into place.

Dorothy screamed and protested, but empathy was in really short supply on that crucifixion ground.

Gunner let her go, and her bloodied back smashed back against the cornu. Dorothy was getting to the point where she wondered if screaming was worth the bother, but that hurt so much that she screamed anyway.

crux3.jpg

Once again, she begged them to tie her legs:

Fx.jpg

Then, incredibly, for the first time that day something seemed to be going right. They pulled her feet back against the cross, and, mercy of mercies, they were using rope. No nails. Maybe Wragg had a heart after all. They trussed them tight to the wood, and she found she could take some weight on her feet, and, just slightly, relieve the pressure on her wrists. She was still in agony, but at that moment, any improvement in her situation was just a blessed relief. “Oh, God, thank you!” she closed her eyes in fervent prayer.

crux4.jpg

Wragg was quick to correct any misguided belief that he had the slightest grain of sympathy or decency within him.

crux5.jpg

“NOOOOOOOO!” The bones in her foot splintered as Wragg smashed a nail through it, and once again the whole cross shook under the heavy hammer blows as he drove the nail home. How could she hurt so much and not be dead? She wished, to the very core of her being, that she was dead, for now she realised that only death could release her from this unbelievable agony.

A2.jpg

She could do nothing but scream as she felt another nail touch her other foot, but it was trussed so tightly that she could not pull it away, and then it, too, exploded in white hot agony.

crux6.jpg

Wragg and Gunner released the ropes and stood back to admire the crucified Dorothy as she hung, nude, screaming, writhing and helpless, from her cross.

B for best.jpg

F.jpg

Finally, they'd finished banging nails into her. Dorothy began the attempt to come to terms with her cross.

A breeze blew across the crucifixion ground, and she felt it around her tits and fanny, and remembered that she was nude. With people just standing looking at her!

M.jpg

This could not he happening to her!

But, then, she was proud of her body, and having it on display like this....she realised that the pain was adding to the erotic sensation. She was getting aroused!

She wondered what effect her gorgeous body was having on those who watched?

Mx.jpg

The lads, certainly, were sporting huge bulges

L.jpg

She squeezed her legs together, she was putting on one hell of a show for the boys!

For Mr Wragg 2.jpg

She had one other issue:

Lx.jpg

but her full bladder was adding to her arousal, so she decided to hold on. But she had to relieve the stress on her wrists and arms.

There was nothing for it.

The cornu!

On cornu.jpg

That did it! She slid up and down on the cornu, the agony adding to her ecstasy, and, to the astonishment of the watching Phlebas and Melissa,

K.jpg

the best orgasm of her life swept through her agonised body!

What was that cow Melissa looking at anyway?

Kx.jpg

Nx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom