Eulalia!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
The saltwater scorches my open wounds, I screech in pain as I revive,
hanging by my wrists against the post now, my legs can't support me -
no way will I carry my cross, still less survive on it -
come murderers, if t's your pleasure,
carry on whipping, let this girl die...
Wow, Eulalia. You're actually making me feel guilty! (I guess I'm a softy at heart, and this just felt too real!)

Won't you even drop a small hint to help poor Eulalia? Look at her - she's in desperate shape...

The noblewoman is not only beautiful, she's impressive in her resolve. I begin to ask myself how Marcus has been stupid enough to reject her. She deliberately took most of the scourging and she even encouraged Barbaria to stand firm in her rebellious attitude... :rolleyes: Oh, Ok, now I understand Marcus...

I tell you what: If you straight up tell us who your sister is, right now, we'll cut Eulalia's throat and her suffering can be over. And, before we nail you to your cross, we'll run you through with a sword so you'll die quickly up there. If you just give us a hint, we'll give you both a loincloth and let you ride in a cart to your cross.

I doubt it. That's and empty threat. If you don't crucify Eul and me in a right proper manner ... you will disappoint the crowd and they will turn on you. I repeat: "Look and ye shall find". Yes it's a riddle ... work it out!

I doubt it. That's and empty threat. If you don't crucify Eul and me in a right proper manner ... you will disappoint the crowd and they will turn on you. I repeat: "Look and ye shall find". Yes it's a riddle ... work it out!
Ok... So as a gesture of good faith, I'm going to treat that as a hint. Here's the loincloth I ripped off of you before. I'm sure you can find a way to make it stay on. And we'll find one for Eulalia - hers is soaked and too torn up for reuse, I'm afraid. Get in the cart, but keep carrying your cross, and stay on your feet! (Eulalia, you can lie down.) To the market!!

Ok... So as a gesture of good faith, I'm going to treat that as a hint. Here's the loincloth I ripped off of you before. I'm sure you can find a way to make it stay on. And we'll find one for Eulalia - hers is soaked and too torn up for reuse, I'm afraid. Get in the cart, but keep carrying your cross, and stay on your feet! (Eulalia, you can lie down.) To the market!!

Yay, hurry up Eul before he changes his mind.

Back
Top Bottom