Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sunday, March 11, 2018–Day 70: We hop into the Way-Back Machine to travel back to 2006 when I did this early study on the unpleasant side-effects of a failed rebellion. I liked the perspective in the background photo and the figures reflect that perspective. (I also like the dog making an editorial comment on the situation.) The original rendering only one vulture, but given the smorgasbord of dying rebels, I thought a few more might be appropriate to handle the unexpected bounty.

Attachments

• Rebellion's Price  r.jpg
    Rebellion's Price r.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 702
Sunday, March 11, 2018–Day 70: We hop into the Way-Back Machine to travel back to 2006 when I did this early study on the unpleasant side-effects of a failed rebellion. I liked the perspective in the background photo and the figures reflect that perspective. (I also like the dog making an editorial comment on the situation.) The original rendering only one vulture, but given the smorgasbord of dying rebels, I thought a few more might be appropriate to handle the unexpected bounty.
The inspiration for Tree's Hill of 100 Crosses...

Bonus picture. This is from a little story I did about a girl who had been skinny-dipping with a friend when a bear interrupted their festivities and proceeded to chase them through the woods. It didn't end well for her when she happened to step on a similar trap. Maybe I should post this on Women in Peril...?

That one definitely qualifies as an “oh shit” moment!

Jas, you did another take on this theme, wth the line of crucifees along a proper Roman road. And on the road is a guy, presumably a slave, pulling a handcart and leering at the nekkid wimmin.

And I can’t find it. Phooey. :(

Great!
That one definitely qualifies as an “oh shit” moment!
567150-28d4385a30c2da5dd125fa3660719550.jpg

This one is too an 'oh shit' moment, not for the women on the cross anymore, but interpreted as an eye-view of the next one to be crucified!

This one is too an 'oh shit' moment, not for the women on the cross anymore, but interpreted as an eye-view of the next one to be crucified!

Rebellion's Price  r.jpg Since the nearest one is me, it must be someone else for a change ... the girl being backed up to a cross on my right ... poor thing!

Back
Top Bottom