Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Every girl needs a little muscle to call on for protection ... all you guys at CF had better treat Barb with an appropriate level of respect now ... right? :rolleyes:

OK, hired muscle for you makes sense. It’s not like the fellow's in the market for a beard to accompany him home to Kansas to meet with and not alarm his silver haired mother.

Y ... M ... C ... A. :p
566234-65f894e7861295a195c4daf2a0c6d9ed.jpg

"In the Navy" (pic rather looks like some cadet hazing in Annapolis).:eek:

Every girl needs a little muscle to call on for protection ... all you guys at CF had better treat Barb with an appropriate level of respect now ... right? :rolleyes:
Bad choice! The cowboy and the indian look more scary!:p

Friday, March 9, 2018–Day 68: From 2011, I’ve called this one, "A Very Hard Day". I wonder what tomorrow will bring for her? One of my favorites.

I don’t remember her, Jas. I probably saw her when you first posted her, and if so many thanks for filling this particular memory hole. Pleased to remake her acquaintance. ;)

Friday, March 9, 2018–Day 68: From 2011, I’ve called this one, "A Very Hard Day". I wonder what tomorrow will bring for her? One of my favorites.

I agree. If I may give some constructive criticism, I think the weather and lighting is too bring for this tragic scene. This seems like a scene that should be taking place as the sun sets.

'A very Hard Day!' There are these days you regret you have not simply stayed in your bed in the morning. It seems to apply to her this day. And one thing is sure : tomorrow morning, she will be spared of that dilemma of staying in bed or not!

Good pic, Jastrow!

It's been a hard day's night
and I've had thirteen girls to flog,
It's been a hard day's night,
Each one of them nailed on a log,
But when I get up to you
with all your girl-parts on view,
I find my whip-arm's all right!

(with apologies to John Lennon :) )

But when I get up to you

I’d like to think he’d require none. ;)

But when I get up to you

Love it !!!!!!! :clapping:

(I believe Messers McCartney and Starr claim credit too)

Saturday, March 10, 2018–Day 69: This is dated November, 2011 in my files. I believe it is an emulation of a Ducan’s drawing which I absolutely loved. I spent most of this morning looking for my original post over on Foundation, but couldn’t find it. Would anyone have a copy of the original Ducan’s drawing? I would love to see it again. These show the evolution of my rendering. The dark, almost purple light was the first attempt which I decided was too dark. The next one shows how I changed the color and the final one shows the finished rendering with the post-production work completed.

Attachments

• twisted crux.jpg
    twisted crux.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 594
  • twisted cruc 2.jpg
    twisted cruc 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 556
  • twisted crux3.jpg
    twisted crux3.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 625
Jas, is this the one? It’s by Petraherz, though, not Ducans.

Attachments

• 0CC94BE1-5F19-447B-A213-5294FFA97B5F.jpeg
    0CC94BE1-5F19-447B-A213-5294FFA97B5F.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 480
That's it! Apologies to Petraherz and Ducans. I don't have your steel-trap mind and memory, Apostate. Thanks!

De nada. But I do confess vast amusement at either my mind or memory compared to this.

Attachments

• E5D7B624-9D34-424B-9D4A-7BE8B4F26EA2.jpeg
    E5D7B624-9D34-424B-9D4A-7BE8B4F26EA2.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 440
De nada. But I do confess vast amusement at either my mind or memory compared to this.
Bonus picture. This is from a little story I did about a girl who had been skinny-dipping with a friend when a bear interrupted their festivities and proceeded to chase them through the woods. It didn't end well for her when she happened to step on a similar trap. Maybe I should post this on Women in Peril...?

Attachments

• trapped.jpg
    trapped.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 537
Saturday, March 10, 2018–Day 69: This is dated November, 2011 in my files. I believe it is an emulation of a Ducan’s drawing which I absolutely loved. I spent most of this morning looking for my original post over on Foundation, but couldn’t find it. Would anyone have a copy of the original Ducan’s drawing? I would love to see it again. These show the evolution of my rendering. The dark, almost purple light was the first attempt which I decided was too dark. The next one shows how I changed the color and the final one shows the finished rendering with the post-production work completed.
The purple version is rather spooky and threatening. Was her tribe scared by northern lights night after night, and did they hold her responsible for it? Actually, sacrifying her did not solve the problem. It only became worse!

I also like the third pic with the bruises, whip marks, sun burn...

Bonus picture. This is from a little story I did about a girl who had been skinny-dipping with a friend when a bear interrupted their festivities and proceeded to chase them through the woods. It didn't end well for her when she happened to step and a similar trap. Maybe I should post this on Women in Peril...?
Yogi Bear for adults?

Back
Top Bottom