Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad you got this going again. I had almost forgotten what an emotional hit it was. I'm trembling as I read it. Your characters are so sympathetically written. I want the Princess to be saved, and yet I am fascinated by the tragedy of her crucifixion.:):(:eek::oops: Great tension.

I also really hate Brutus. :mad::mad::mad::D
Thanks Jolly! I really appreciate the support.

Thanks Jolly! I really appreciate the support.

Juan, I can only express my admiration for what you are writing. Not only do you write elegantly (I'm jealous, I'm very good in French but will never be able to write like you in English) - but, to me, you captured perfectly well what we dominants (or sadists, masters, whatever) are in the depths of our minds. Some of us will feel more like Rego, others more like Brutus. But in fact, we are both of them at the same time and we have to live with it.

Bravo !!! :clapping:

Juan, I can only express my admiration for what you are writing. Not only do you write elegantly (I'm jealous, I'm very good in French but will never be able to write like you in English) - but, to me, you captured perfectly well what we dominants (or sadists, masters, whatever) are in the depths of our minds. Some of us will feel more like Rego, others more like Brutus. But in fact, we are both of them at the same time and we have to live with it.

Bravo !!! :clapping:
Thank you, Shastar. It's so encouraging to hear your comments.

Well, Princess? Too exhausted to speak?

After 50 lashes, and the humiliation of being jeered and ogled by the crown on the long walk staggering forward, breasts dangling and swaying under the signboard proclaiming here guilt and sentence to die on the cross, and despite the healing effects of Brutus' potion, poor Kirana can hardly be expected to be in a position to speak.

After 50 lashes, and the humiliation of being jeered and ogled by the crown on the long walk staggering forward, breasts dangling and swaying under the signboard proclaiming here guilt and sentence to die on the cross, and despite the healing effects of Brutus' potion, poor Kirana can hardly be expected to be in a position to speak.
Brutus can expect whatever he pleases. And he expects an answer, Princess. He wants you to look him in the eye right now, and tell him: Are you really ready to take off your dress in front of this crowd, and have big nails driven through your wrists? Through your feet? Do you still imagine you are "ready" to hang from those nails day after day after day while the crowds jeer and watch every agonized move of your naked body up on the cross? Are you ready to put your royal vagina on full display?

Brutus can expect whatever he pleases. And he expects an answer, Princess. He wants you to look him in the eye right now, and tell him: Are you really ready to take off your dress in frontof this crowd, and have big nails driven through your wrists? Through your feet. Do you still imagine you are "ready" to hang from those nails day after day after day while the crowds jeer and watch every agonized move of your naked body up on the cross? Are you ready to put your royal vagina on full display?

Sigh. Unless someone comes forward to rescue me, I do not know how I can avoid it. I am to weak and in no position to save myself. If I must dance on the cross for the entertainment of the masses, if it is my fate, then so be it. But I do have one request. Please allow me the dignity of retaining a simple loincloth. I will suffer, writhe, squirm, sweat and bleed, but the thought of putting my "royal vagina", as you so crudely put it, on full display is a humiliation that I cannot bear.

Sigh. Unless someone comes forward to rescue me, I do not know how I can avoid it. I am to weak and in no position to save myself. If I must dance on the cross for the entertainment of the masses, if it is my fate, then so be it. But I do have one request. Please allow me the dignity of retaining a simple loincloth. I will suffer, writhe, squirm, sweat and bleed, but the thought of putting my "royal vagina", as you so crudely put it, on full display is a humiliation that I cannot bear.
But how would you pee?

Least of my worries at the moment, thinks I. :confused:
Well, you're about to be put to death, and you're worrying about your precious modesty. It seems to me to be at about the same level. You do know you're going to pee up there, right? We'll keep you hydrated partially for that purpose. I really don't think a loincloth will be practical...

Well, you're about to be put to death, and you're worrying about your precious modesty. It seems to me to be at about the same level. You do know you're going to pee up there, right? We'll keep you hydrated partially for that purpose. I really don't think a loincloth will be practical...

It will just have to get wet. I beg you not to take my loincloth, please!

Brutus says no loincloth. When we arrive at your stipes, you'll remove your dress, and then be nailed, completely naked. End of discussion.

Well Brutus already stripped me down to the waist for the humiliating walk in front of the crowds ... the dress is ruined anyway ... so I will let it go ... but not the small white linen skirt I am wearing beneath it. That you will have to take from me forcibly.

Back
Top Bottom