Malins Gets Her Titulus...

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the Amazon warrior disappears in a puff of smoke ... and what's revealed instead is a heartless profiteer without principles, who obeys every whim and arbitrary rule imposed on an innocent woman by these wicked men, just for her part of the pay-out! I say, I'm sorely disappointed!

Perhaps that it's a new manner to be an amazon, malins ...:D Hé oui, le monde est dur ! (The world is hard):(

Perhaps that it's a new manner to be an amazon, malins ...:D Hé oui, le monde est dur ! (The world is hard):(

Acier cuisses ... la poitrine ... autant audacieuses et Crepes avec des fruits frais et crème baratté.

For Tree ... I will say,

Slippery when wet! :doh:

I know, I know.
I could spend my time picturing nails being driven through my wrists, crippling my hands into useless claws and fixing me to unforgiving wood, the tearing agony of my weight on them, the days of dreadly suffering...

But I'll try to dissociate my mind from that, try to shove those thoughts away into some dark corner of my mind, so that it's not myself who ends up huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth, whimpering while chewing my nails down to the bone...

So I'll worry about the little things. Like what goes on my titulus and what people think of it. Or with what exactly they're going to lay into my 'tastefully plump cheeks'. They always want to do that!

That's of course nonsense but they don't want to admit in public why they're really doing this!

Not related at all!
Have any of you at this IMF ever pondered, that if all you ever get is complaints, contempt and rebellion from such different people, ... that is not because they are all by some coincidence born rebellious... it's because that's the only way any person with a last shred of honor and self-respect can possibly react?

So the Amazon warrior disappears in a puff of smoke ... and what's revealed instead is a heartless profiteer without principles, who obeys every whim and arbitrary rule imposed on an innocent woman by these wicked men, just for her part of the pay-out! I say, I'm sorely disappointed!

At least someone understands!!!!

Orders?
If I resist, I'm screwed and nailed, in that order.
If I comply, I'm nailed nevertheless...
...and probably screwed while the nails go in... they'd love that wouldn't they, one of them pounding the spikes through my wrists while the other is furiously raping me... feeling me bucking wildly underneath him...

But really... that inspection...
432720-50a1d5b339be9f487b28a30b5ad45e5d.jpg
432721-1293d8ff77bb147484b9a982603e9f63.jpg

they've taken the irons off... my hands are free ... my legs too...
this despicable creature has her hand at my throat but not applying force, no firm grip, she's not closing my windpipe.
She's so busy gloating, reveling in her threats.
Standing so close.
So very sure that her uniform and the 'authority' of the IMF protects her.
Of course I can't escape this compound alive but I'm marked for death anyway.
If I do something it will be now ...

Dear Malins, my brother Tree types painfully slow...

Try something with me and I will treat you pain that you will recover from long before you are crucified...

Warden Joan Tree

Does Joan know that feeling just before the dawn?

That river in the night?

The surprise in a taxi or bus?

I think she knows, she thinks, she knows!

How high are her heels?

Do Ta doot ... do ta doot!

:)

I am locked in a pillory and the overseer uncoils his bullwhip. He says “Pushing Warden Tree was not the smartest thing you ever did, Malins.”

“Did I hurt her” I ask hopefully.

“No, but you pissed her off. Have you ever been whipped” he asks.
stocks pillory whip 001.jpg

“No, and you cannot do this to… AUGH”

-Malins

I take no great pleasure striping her back, ass, and thighs. It doesn’t bother me, either.

-Bull

Meanwhile at the Tree estate the fair and just Judge Admi and Tree have their rapt attention turned to the ‘Skype’ call from Dr. Moore, the professor from the University of the Virgin Martyrs with a PhD on the thesis ‘Judicial Executions Through the Ages’.

tree house tree and admi with  TV.jpg

Prof. Moore begs them to release Malins to her custody so she can present before her lecture before Malins is crucified. They are skeptical until Ulrika passed the a note that she will insure Malins is returned in time for her crucifixion.

Judge Admi says “That is good enough for. Do you know how this ‘Skype’ works, Tree?”

“Are you serious, Admi?” Tree replies.

That night I am oiled with ‘Polly Perkins Crucifixion Cream’ which eases the physical pain of the whipping but doesn’t erase the memory of it…

prison 106.jpg

-Malins

Tree

image.jpeg How can I be sure these two clowns will keep their word when they don't even know how to Skype? I can see them, but they can't see me. As a matter of fact, by the looks of things they aren't even looking at the screen!

Last edited:
I take no great pleasure striping her back, ass, and thighs. It doesn’t bother me, either.
Hmmm. The whip, striking and coiling and teasing and biting, reaching me everywhere... it could make me forget myself.
It could be something for two, we could find something there, even if it's a surprise.
But not here, not with this one.
No surprises I guess. Maybe that ought to go onto my titulus. No surprises. It's got to run its course, just bite down and bear it...

I guess somebody noticed the situation there, with that Joan (... and let me say, those heels are not advantageous...) before I could make use of it and follow through with my little surprise for her. So they quickly shackled me again.
I sort of bumped into her while they did that. And now she's complaining I pushed her? Pffft. What a squealer. They're like playground bullies who can't take a sip of their own medicine. Who appointed these people to any responsibility?

At least the girl who rubbed in that oil knew what she was doing. I could have some more of that.

All I wanted was to have a titulus added to one damn picture and this happens! I am forced into a small metal cage that is loaded into a van and am taken to the IMF Induction facility. There I am weighed and measured…

View attachment 432722

…and poked and prodded.

View attachment 432724

One of the inspectors tells me to raise my hands above my head and listens to my heart. I ask what this is all about and she says “We have to be sure you are healthy enough to be executed by crucifixion.”
View attachment 432721

I drop my arms and shout “You people are crazy! You can’t do this to me!”

A stern-looking uniformed woman walks over and grabs my neck growling “Listen, Malins, I am Warden Joan Tree and your ass is mine until they come to crucify you. If I hear just one more time you failed to obey or you misbehave in any way every night I’ll have you chained to your bunk and I will fuck your little ass with a fat foot-long strap-on. Do you understand?”

View attachment 432723

I glare up at but do not reply. She says “The proper answer is ‘yes, Warden Tree’. When you are done with her, have her locked in a pillory so I can teach the cunt a lesson. I will be in my office having an afternoon cocktail.”

-I think I am screwed

Malins

Tree
The wall posters in that room are excellent. Any chance of posting them individually so we can read them?

Malins is transported to the University of the Virgin Martyrs by car. She is bound and blindfolded. No… why would we bother dressing her???

blindfold 028 a.jpg

Upon arrival she is brought to Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s opulent estate for a welcoming reception.

The ride to the university was most uncomfortable. My wrists are bound behind my back and the driver has the car’s air conditioning cracked down to ‘freeze’. My teeth chatter and though I can’t see them I know my nipples are most tumescent. To make matters worse plays so 70’s music (Mott the Hoople) and chain smokes the whole trip and he smells of alcohol. When I get wherever they have taken me stiletto-heeled sandals are strapped onto my feet. The damn things would be hard enough to walk in but near impossible with a blindfold covering my eyes and my wrists bound behind my back. I am hustled up some stairs and into a house. It must be a big one as I am led down long lushly carpeted halls.

-Malins

Wragg’s house is a North American copy of the Cruxton Abbey. Malins is brought to the mansion’s study where she perched on a table surround by candles. She is warned not to speak.

blindfold 002.jpg

I have to admit this bitch is going to look superb crucified. Chancellor Wragg strolls in and with a lecherous grin on his face says “Well, what do we have here?”

“Her name is Malins. She has been condemned to die on a cross for debauchery, contempt of court, and anarchy” I explain.

“All I wanted was a picture with a titulus on my cross” Malins protests.

“Shut up, cunt, you are going to have you titulus when you are crucified” I snap.

“Where is she going to be crucified?” he asks.

“Tree said he would be willing to do it at the Golgotha behind your garden but he wants 10% of the ticket sales” I explain.

“Fair enough- but can I fuck her before she’s crucified” Wragg’s asks.

“I don’t see why not… it’s against the law to crucify a virgin” I tell him.

“I am not a virgin” Malins cries.

“Shut up, Malins, and quit admitting you’re a promiscuous slut” I tell her

-Professor Barbara Moore, PhD

Malins is put in a cell in the Cruxton Abbey’s dungeon. The sandals and blindfold are removed but her wrists are left bound. Professor Moore comes to see her…

I look at the woman outside the cell and ask what the hell is going on. I recognize her voice when she says “You’re in your last ‘hotel room’ before your crucifixion.”

“You are Professor Moore” I exclaim.

“Yes, but please call me Barb” she replies.

“You condone what they are going to do to me” I ask.

“It’s no skin off my ass” she casually replies.

“Look these charges are all cooked up! If they can do this to me what makes you so sure they won’t do the same to you?”

“They would never do that to me” Barb laughs.

prison 170.jpg

-Malins

I don’t know what websites Barb has been visiting…

Tree

Malins is transported to the University of the Virgin Martyrs by car. She is bound and blindfolded. No… why would we bother dressing her???

View attachment 433334

Upon arrival she is brought to Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s opulent estate for a welcoming reception.

The ride to the university was most uncomfortable. My wrists are bound behind my back and the driver has the car’s air conditioning cracked down to ‘freeze’. My teeth chatter and though I can’t see them I know my nipples are most tumescent. To make matters worse plays so 70’s music (Mott the Hoople) and chain smokes the whole trip and he smells of alcohol. When I get wherever they have taken me stiletto-heeled sandals are strapped onto my feet. The damn things would be hard enough to walk in but near impossible with a blindfold covering my eyes and my wrists bound behind my back. I am hustled up some stairs and into a house. It must be a big one as I am led down long lushly carpeted halls.

-Malins

Wragg’s house is a North American copy of the Cruxton Abbey. Malins is brought to the mansion’s study where she perched on a table surround by candles. She is warned not to speak.

View attachment 433333

I have to admit this bitch is going to look superb crucified. Chancellor Wragg strolls in and with a lecherous grin on his face says “Well, what do we have here?”

“Her name is Malins. She has been condemned to die on a cross for debauchery, contempt of court, and anarchy” I explain.

“Shut up, cunt, you are going to have you titulus when you are crucified” I snap.

“Tree said he would be willing to do it at the Golgotha behind your garden but he wants 10% of the ticket sales” I explain.

Malins is put in a cell in the Cruxton Abbey’s dungeon. The sandals and blindfold are removed but her wrists are left bound. Professor Moore comes to see her…

I look at the woman outside the cell and ask what the hell is going on. I recognize her voice when she says “You’re in your last ‘hotel room’ before your crucifixion.”

“Look these charges are all cooked up! If they can do this to me what makes you so sure they won’t do the same to you?”

View attachment 433335

-Malins

Tree

Always happy to play host to one of Tree's stories.... :cool:

But I'll thrash her if she scratches that table! :mad:

But I'll thrash her if she scratches that table! :mad:
What am I going to scratch it with? The stupid sandals? Those weren't my idea!
But I'll try my best to do that anyway.
Getting thrashed by you sounds a lot better than what these people want to do to me! And maybe you're not so perfunctory about it like that lackey at the detention center?
And I can smell the candles and hear them crackle a bit and sense the warm draft and that would make me go mmmmm, thinking of what could be, you know me, but that, again, would be another story.

What am I going to scratch it with? The stupid sandals? Those weren't my idea!
But I'll try my best to do that anyway.
Getting thrashed by you sounds a lot better than what these people want to do to me! And maybe you're not so perfunctory about it like that lackey at the detention center?
And I can smell the candles and hear them crackle a bit and sense the warm draft and that would make me go mmmmm, thinking of what could be, you know me, but that, again, would be another story.

Who said anything about it being 'instead of' what they want to do to you? :rolleyes:

View attachment 433334

-Malins

View attachment 433333

View attachment 433335

-Malins

Tree
I believe that I have been misquoted here ... I believe what I actually said was ... "It's no skin off my tight little!"

Last edited:
Beyond my fear that my crucifixion is really not some horrible nightmare I am to be presented at Professor Moore post-graduate class for a lecture! My wrists are bound behind me and my ankles are locked in iron shackles joined by a short but heavy chain that limits my steps to less than awkward 1/3 meter. Assistant Professor Joan Tree after looking me over says with great satisfaction “It looks like you are ready. And remember this you condemned bitch; anything you are asked you will answer. Anytime you don’t you earn five lashes with a bullwhip while bound to a whipping post. Do you understand, Malins?”

“Not really but yes” I reply weakly. This is all so fucked up. I am pushed through a curtain and find myself in an auditorium with Professor Moore at a podium and am greeted with a mix of polite applause and lewd cat-calls.

“That is enough” Professor Moore admonishes the class. “We have less than an hour and half with the condemned Malins. Remember your grade will be affected by the intelligence of your questions. Are you ready, Malins?”

I stand before her class. I am not but say “Let’s get this done!”

m 001.jpg

A microphone is placed before me and the questions come in rapid fire.

“How long do you think you will last crucified?”

“I… I have no idea. All I wanted was a titulus added to picture” I stammer.

“Ladies and gentleman, you cannot expect Ms. Malins to know the answer for that. Just looking at her she has more than adequate breasts, a buttock and legs and arms that are trim but not thin. I suspect that her body will consume the fat tissue and that, while hungry, that will not be a factor. Her breasts could easily shrink a cup size, her legs and arms will be noticeably smaller in circumference, and her buttock will be less robust. The temperature, thirst, and her sanity will be far larger factors but I believe she will last two days minimum and a bit more than four on the outside.”

“What?” I hiss.

“Shut up, Malins” Joan Tree whispers from behind me.

-Malins

Tree

I believe that I have been misquoted here ... I believe what I actually said was ... "It's no skin off my tight little!"

Tight little ... Tight little !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do I keep saying, Plump Jiggly?

No! I don't!

:p :D ;)

So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"Just looking at her she has more than adequate breasts, a buttock and legs and arms that are trim but not thin."
So impersonal, yet so personal! And so humiliating.

A delicious fantasy, to see our lovely Malins prepared for her cross. And to eventually see her mount it, even more wonderful. I expect a running commentary of deep and interesting insights on the process as we proceed :)

The wall posters in that room are excellent. Any chance of posting them individually so we can read them?

Hi Andy, the second pic is an old manip of mine.
ph235.jpg
based on this original
spece731009.jpg
The poster on the wall on the left was constructed on the spot, there is no larger version.
The ones on the right are based on these, which I found online in 2009
dispexpe.jpg ecousavb.jpg posbposh.jpg
The first one appears on the wall in an edited version.

Back
Top Bottom