Malins Gets Her Titulus...

Go to CruxDreams.com
So they lead me out to the 'lecture'.

This 'University of the Virgin Martyrs' ... the one establishment in this world that, in terms of academic legitimacy, manages to undercut 'Trump University'.

A certain Professor Moore holds forth; I think someone else aready reminded her ... she really needs to get that cackling habit under control!

Of course at first it's unsettling being marched out like that and standing there naked.
But then I find ... nothing touches.

So they want to talk about how long I'll last on their cross?

We can also talk about afterward, how
...dependent on conditions of wind speed, temperature, humidity and insolation,
...my crucified corpse would either desiccate and mummify, or liquefy and slip off the nails.
Shall we, or is that uncomfortable for you?
Alright!

My contempt for this entire procedure has hardened my heart and also steeled my body.

Anything they ask I do answer but not as they want and several times I speak out unasked.

Again and again they drag me to the whipping post.
Five, ten, fifteen-fold.
My mind disconnects and I picture the girl with the soothing ointment.

From time to time I pick out one of the 'students' and I find none can return my gaze.
I find I almost pity them.

433354-a7dd771a182935a5641d5c6424d35961.jpg

They've gone deep into debt to acquire an absolutely useless sham of a 'degree' ... and they can't even discharge that debt in bankruptcy.

Then they'll remember the fine print of what they signed.
How they literally signed themselves away.

You, young ones, have been set up to the bagholders in the greatest scam ever devised.
University, they call it!

Oh yes, this system has long since begun to consume its own.

Virgin Martyrs really! You'll find this 'university' both figuratively and literally rapes you in every orifice!

“Let’s get this done!”
I say! Show me your worst!

Well malins, I fear US/UK/German relations took an enormous turn for the worse with your latest honest expose of the UVM. It is an institution held in high regard by the old guard on this site, and has made the Wragg Foundation a mint of money and enjoyment over the years.

For your honest outburst (the truth is irrelevant, it's only the insult that matters) I fear you've not just been sentenced this once to crucifixion, but to be unmercifally crucified, tortured, burnt at the stake , and hanged, for the remainder of your pitiful life on this forum.

Well malins, I fear US/UK/German relations took an enormous turn for the worse with your latest honest expose of the UVM. It is an institution held in high regard by the old guard on this site, and has made the Wragg Foundation a mint of money and enjoyment over the years.

For your honest outburst (the truth is irrelevant, it's only the insult that matters) I fear you've not just been sentenced this once to crucifixion, but to be unmercifally crucified, tortured, burnt at the stake , and hanged, for the remainder of your pitiful life on this forum.

An honest outburst against the old guard? Well yes that could be me! And while we're at it, damn the Foundation and its money-making schemes too! What do they call it, pay for play?

The remainder of that pitiful life might be very painful but also short! It's the choice I've made! No regrets! Sorry if you were expecting to see anything of my submissive side here.
Is that lecture descending into tumult already?

They've gone deep into debt to acquire an absolutely useless sham of a 'degree' ... and they can't even discharge that debt in bankruptcy.

Then they'll remember the fine print of what they signed.
How they literally signed themselves away.
Well look on the bright side, they won't need to worry about paying off their debts, will they?
Mind, they've no doubt had to agree to the terms of the Student Academic Debt Indemnity Security Trust,
Wragg's hedge-fund for recouping loans owed by crucified students ;) :devil:

Well look on the bright side, they won't need to worry about paying off their debts, will they?
Mind, they've no doubt had to agree to the terms of the Student Academic Debt Indemnity Security Trust,
Wragg's hedge-fund for recouping loans owed by crucified students ;) :devil:
And they'll pool that and roll it up into not CDOs but CCOs (Collateralized Crux Obligations) and play around with their Gaussian copulas and when everything blows up they'll surely find a woman to crucify for it, maybe her :D
blythe-masters1.jpg

Well Andy you will have noticed this brings out another side of me.

They set up a court but didn't even give a proper crime for me to be guilty of! :mad:
I like it. A condemned woman who is not afraid to call out the injustice in the system and expose it for what she, at least, believes it to be. Speaking a kind of truth to power.
:clapping:

It won't make any difference in the end, of course:doh:, but I like it. :):beer:

Back
Top Bottom