Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes, my deep fantasies are not limited to myself ...I can have dreams about my sisters , even bad dreams , but it's FANTASY !:D

I hope ...
A first one ...

Messaline is crying : "What have I done with you, my lovely Barb ?!!"

Pp loves the composition, the stark wooden structure in the harsh and mist-covered landscape and the pathos of Messa weeping as Barb graces her cross, the blood from her nailed feet staining the gray wood.

Sometimes, my deep fantasies are not limited to myself ...
I can have dreams about my sisters , even bad dreams , but it's FANTASY !:D

I hope ...
A first one ...
Messaline is crying : "What have I done with you, my lovely Barb ?!!"

Oh, Messa, you said you would do this, but I never believed it would really happen ... not with nails, and not in such a lonely deserted place. The wood is hard, and I am bleeding so. The strain on my arms almost unbearable. And why did you brand my tummy with those little stars? Oh, what have you done to me, my lovely sister???? You aren't going to leave me here now are you? Oh, please no. Come back!! Don't leave me here to suffer alone!!!

Last edited:
Alas, Barb, we dont choose our fate : we were in this place and some men were able to crucify you; so, I ordered ...:(

But I'm so much repenting, that I've also ordered to crucify me in front of you !:rolleyes:

I'm here, my sister, I'm with you , I share your harsh sufferings and we'll death together ...

Be quiet sister, contemplate me like I contemplate you ... my love ...:rolleyes::bdsm-heart:
ly7xns8e.gif gif

2 Barb'crucifixions .jpg

Alas, Barb, we dont choose our fate : we were in this place and some men were able to crucify you; so, I ordered ...:(

But I'm so much repenting, that I've also ordered to crucify me in front of you !:rolleyes:

I'm here, my sister, I'm with you , I share your harsh sufferings and we'll death together ...

Be quiet sister, contemplate me like I contemplate you ... my love ...:rolleyes::bdsm-heart:

I watch in horror as they nail you naked to your cross and raise you up in front of me where I can witness and contemplate your suffering. I watch the rivulets of fresh blood run down your slender arms from your nailed wrists , and I also see the little trickles and patches of blood that mark the terrible marks of the scourging whip on your pale skin. I feel with you the pain of our poor broken and bleeding feet, secured so tight to the stipes of our crosses with long dull nails. I note the strain in your strong but shapely legs as you struggle for your next breath. And especially, I sense in my soul the irritation and hurt of the cross of thorns pressed down so cruelly onto your fair head. I throw my head back over the crossbeam of my cross and scream and curse. How can they make us suffer so together.

Be quiet, be brave ... be ever so brave my beloved sister :bdsm-heart:.

Death will release us from our shared agony before this day is out.

Wonderful girls, hanging high,
Beautiful girls, hanging low,
Side by side,
Spring glow.

This thread will become a little different, from time to time ...
I've decided to add some crucifixion'pics that I have studied for Messaline ....

Notice : comments are welcomed but no another pics , please ...;)

Study 1

1 study.jpg

I've decided to add some crucifixion'pics that I have studied for Messaline ....

Messa looks resigned to her fate in this one. Love the outstretched arms and the taught tummy under the raised ribs. The cloth tied over her right thigh looks as though it is about to slip away. Very nice study Messa. Like it a lot.

if you show us pics like that. Messaline, we'll just gaze in awe! :)

Messa looks resigned to her fate in this one. Love the outstretched arms and the taught tummy under the raised ribs. The cloth tied over her right thigh looks as though it is about to slip away. Very nice study Messa. Like it a lot.
Messa, Pp could add nothing more than to repeat Barb's comments; the line of her ribs and the slipping cloth.

Who is this girl, named Messaline ?
Was she a Princess ? I doubt ? Princess are not crucified ...
Was she a slave ? I doubt, slaves are not named Messaline ...
Then, only any woman ?
Perhaps you, the man who is viewing her , could you tell us ?

Anyway, she certainly deserves her fate ! She's woman and on CruxForum !

Woman Golgotha ...

2 study (2).JPG

Who is this girl, named Messaline ?
Was she a Princess ? I doubt ? Princess are not crucified ...
Was she a slave ? I doubt, slaves are not named Messaline ...
Then, only any woman ?
Perhaps you, the man who is viewing her , could you tell us ?

Anyway, she certainly deserves her fate ! She's woman and on CruxForum !

Woman Golgotha ...

Seen it before, but love it again.:)

Back
Top Bottom