Naked Or Half-naked

Go to CruxDreams.com
Once condemned the victim begins losing her clothing. It's the start of her humiliation and subjugation. From that point on, however long it takes to get from the court/prison to the place of execution, she's naked or very nearly so. A loincloth barely covering her privates while she marches to the cross can be quite enticing, but once crucified she must be naked -- completely!

As Barb so eloquently states:

...but at some point there has to be that intoxicatingly erotic thrill of losing the last vestige of dignity

:D:D:D

Yes! I stand naked and proud by my cross. Look upon my nakedness, you men with your stiff cocks and you women jealous of my feminine assets! :p:devil:

i agree, the loincloth should be removed after she hangs on the cross

I feel (and I've said this before), if I were ordered to strip off my last strip of rag
just before I lie down on the Cross to be nailed -
I'd obey, knowing they can always make my suffering even worse if I don't -
it would be a final, utterly humiliating, sign of my submission to my captors.​

I feel (and I've said this before), if I were ordered to strip off my last strip of rag
just before I lie down on the Cross to be nailed -
I'd obey, knowing they can always make my suffering even worse if I don't -
it would be a final, utterly humiliating, sign of my submission to my captors.​
With Bull and Gunner holding Eul's arms she is brought to the cross wearing only a loincloth. As Tree dives the spikes through her wrists and feet she soils it with purged bowels and bladder and with no way of removing it the garment slowly slides down her hips...

Tree

...you have my vote...

Naked for me but I'd like to see her stripped naked. Let her try and cover herself up, losing her dignity all the while. Let her exposure thrill the crowd and let them grope and handle her. Once up on the cross, I want to see her quivering legs and breasts. I don't mind pubic hair but a shaved pussy is one better seen by the spectators.

When you gaze at a woman nailed on the cross which is more beautiful or sexy? A woman completly naked or half-naked.For me a prefer half-naked with a lovely loinclothe(white).:cool:
Naked. On the cross women naked body is the most beautiful. I full tension. Sweaty body with scars. If she has loincloth she will be naked after 3 hours of torture because her loincloth will fall down

actually, I think domestic slaves were pretty drastically shaved all over,
the easiest way to stop them bringing unwanted wildlife into the house. ;)

Not only shaved but also branded with her Mistress sign like her:

009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom