photoshop crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
"You were the one i believed in
But you were the one who left me die
all i can see now is my burning castle
But no!! you'll never see your princess cry

...Oh my lord I was Crucified...
struggle on cross till the end
How long will i last, two days? or more?
What a misery torment....."

Hope you like this
St.johny

It been a long time ;)

Attachments

• Burning_Castle.jpg
    Burning_Castle.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 433

Hope you like this
St.johny

It been a long time ;)
welcome back

Hope you like this
St.johny

It been a long time ;)
What a way to make a comeback!!....good to see you are back and on top form St Johny:)

"This young woman was leave here to die,as a punishment and a warning for commit adultery .The structure she hung from known locally a "Death's Door" seemed to have been put in the desert for that very purpose. " said the caravan master

" what a horrible death!! give her some water" I produced a water container to her

she open her eyes and slowly shake her beautiful face "Let's me die" she whisper

"the more mercy was shown, the longer the victim's ordeal. Her young and healthy would extend her agony long enough. Death would be the only real relief, and the sooner that came, the better."Caravan master told me

we returned to the way, and move on, leaving the girl hanging on the Death's Door, alone, surrounded by sand shining in the sun.
It was later learned that the poor girl lasted another three days before she died. As was the practice, her body was left on the Death's Door for another week.

hope you like it
St.johny

Attachments

• Death 's Door.jpg
    Death 's Door.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 541
"This young woman was leave here to die,as a punishment and a warning for commit adultery .The structure she hung from known locally a "Death's Door" seemed to have been put in the desert for that very purpose. " said the caravan master

" what a horrible death!! give her some water" I produced a water container to her

she open her eyes and slowly shake her beautiful face "Let's me die" she whisper

"the more mercy was shown, the longer the victim's ordeal. Her young and healthy would extend her agony long enough. Death would be the only real relief, and the sooner that came, the better."Caravan master told me

we returned to the way, and move on, leaving the girl hanging on the Death's Door, alone, surrounded by sand shining in the sun.
It was later learned that the poor girl lasted another three days before she died. As was the practice, her body was left on the Death's Door for another week.

hope you like it
St.johny
yep our Saint Johnny is back......................thanks.............much

hope you like it
St.johny

It's very good....the shadow effect makes it even more interesting!

Back
Top Bottom