photoshop crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another story of a caravan boy

Leliana was a slave who was sentenced to death by hung on Death door.
young and beauty,Leliana drive many men crazy by lust.High mistress declare her guilty and decides to have her killed.
Before leaving a city caravan master was hired to taken young slave to the death door at the hill of the damned where she was stripped and hung to death.

Distance trip lasted nearly two weeks and i undertook to take care along her journey. I give her water and food. she always polite and smile . I asked her if she knew what would happen to her. she said " yes, stripped and hung to die at the death door"She said quietly, with her head down and then She looked up and smiled at me."At least I was free."

Leliana and me are close, she told me she was grow up as a slave since remember. she has a dream that one day she will be freed ,found a man who love her and settled down then she made a funny face "but It seems I have to struggle naked on that Death door instead" we laugh

Time passes quickly. caravan master told me and Leliana that we will arrive at dusk. Leliana will be left there and we will continue the journey after done. she smile and nodded. An hour later we arrive at the hill of he damn We saw Death door stands there. Leliana was whipped and chained firmly,standing naked and spread. A condemned wooden board now install aside her It reads " Leliana The lust maker - Have you shall die a martyr through life and after death"

a caravan master done his mission and leaving her there a few minute i began to ask him
" sir.. May I...."
"yes boy ,take your time..and take this"he give me a small potion contain a black liquid " we will camp here to night" he shout

I was running as fast as i can back to her with a torch and a potion in my hand
"I know you will come back"
"Leliana I'm sorry"
"you done nothing wrong"
Her skin was covered with cold sweat when I hug her and kissed her passionately.
" Caravan master give me this" I show her a potion
Her tears drop down and said" Thank you for everything"
"goodbye Leliana may you found your peace"
her body began to shake and suffocate a deadly poison now spread through her body and it take about a minute.

I stand there watching her last gasp, light from a torch bathing her naked body she was very beautiful although she was chained and death

From A Diary of The traveler : Leliana the lust maker execution - Death door of the hill of the damed: 342-4: chapter IV - St.Johny

Hope you like this
St.Johny

Attachments

• Leliana's Death door.jpg
    Leliana's Death door.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 778
"You know too much,Yumi. and this make sure no one will ever find you again"
young and beauty, Yumi try to struggle for her life but hopelessly.She was tied too tightly only moan through her gagged can be heard.
"You begged me not to kill you.bitch ,Congratulation look! you still alive what a kindly heart I am"
ฺBrick wall was built up slowly. all she can do are watch and give up her fate to be sealed and left to die in a wall
she closed her eyes and prey for god to give her mercy ,a quick death The light that she saw are now smaller and smaller.....

"I hear my breathing,my heart, smell of my sweats and my excreta but I can see nothing How long i will last.....suffering......someone save me, Help"

Hope you like it
St.Johny

Attachments

• wall-in.jpg
    wall-in.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 649
Years ago, I had a lot of errands. After this, I'll have more free time. Will try to post more.

this time I try to find new materials from internet and i just found this site (http://hegrenudegirls.com/) with many gorgeous models but a problem is ... well what should i say .Their pose it not suit our threads and can't manip with an original model's picture .

BTW, impossible is unaccepable. Arms Legs faces and bodies will be rearranged.:)

Love
St.Johny

Years ago, I had a lot of errands. After this, I'll have more free time. Will try to post more.

this time I try to find new materials from internet and i just found this site (http://hegrenudegirls.com/) with many gorgeous models but a problem is ... well what should i say .Their pose it not suit our threads and can't manip with an original model's picture .

BTW, impossible is unaccepable. Arms Legs faces and bodies will be rearranged.:)

Love
St.Johny

Welcome back here!
Maybe can help you a little bit the material in the CMCK.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-manipulations-construction-kit.4027/

Model was picked From http://hegrenudegirls.com/ with some modified of posture and expression.

Chapter I
"Incest is unacceptable crime for our tribe"Said the shaman

Squatting naked while her hand tied behind, Her tears are start flowing. Num was a little girl living with her brother alone.
she have a deep relationship with her brother. They both decide to run away but was caught by the tribe. her brother was killed and she was dragged back to the village to face worse.

Nam was sentenced to death.but she know nothing what will they going to do to her.

At dawn,she saw two men stood in front of her.
And one thing she knows ..... It's Time

Hope you like It :)
St.Johny

Attachments

• The Doom.jpg
    The Doom.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 480
Chapter II
Nam was taken to the river where she saw a wooden pole . She began to scream and struggle but useless against two strong men.Gagged and chained to a pole Nam now bound helplessly. It's early morning and fogging Nam knew her fate. She was bound here until the water level rises and drowned at dusk.
Executioners finish their job in a mean time.

"It's just morning and I'm hungry we should go back to a village "
"Agree, there is no point to stay here,This lustful bitch still a plenty of time to suffering "
"Yes,but this one should be tied spreadeagled and raped to death that would be better"
"The shaman want her to be condemned and agony,we have to comeback at noon remember?"
"What a shaman want from her anyway we will find soon now I'm hungry"

They were gone.Leaving Nam that chained naked at the stake behind with agony and despair.

Hope you like this;)
St.Johny

Attachments

• The Doom2.jpg
    The Doom2.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 449
Chapter II
Nam was taken to the river where she saw a wooden pole . She began to scream and struggle but useless against two strong men.Gagged and chained to a pole Nam now bound helplessly. It's early morning and fogging Nam knew her fate. She was bound here until the water level rises and drowned at dusk.
Executioners finish their job in a mean time.

"It's just morning and I'm hungry we should go back to a village "
"Agree, there is no point to stay here,This lustful bitch still a plenty of time to suffering "
"Yes,but this one should be tied spreadeagled and raped to death that would be better"
"The shaman want her to be condemned and agony,we have to comeback at noon remember?"
"What a shaman want from her anyway we will find soon now I'm hungry"

They were gone.Leaving Nam that chained naked at the stake behind with agony and despair.

Hope you like this;)
St.Johny

just wonderful .... thank you!

Last edited:
Chapter III
....."Blindfold and wear her this condemned necklace,that all his order " said executioner
"well then we finish?"
"yes,this day is fucking hot and look like this bitch is begging for water"
"Come on she have to drink a lot this evening"
They both laugh

Hope you like it
St.Johny

Attachments

• The Doom3.jpg
    The Doom3.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 349
Chapter III
....."Blindfold and wear her this condemned necklace,that all his order " said executioner
"well then we finish?"
"yes,this day is fucking hot and look like this bitch is begging for water"
"Come on she have to drink a lot this evening"
They both laugh

Hope you like it
St.Johny
Should have known better than to beg for water!!! :doh::eek:

Chapter IV
Nam know her fate and the time has come .she struggles to breathe while water level slowly rising
"Behold the slut who commit incest with her brother. now be suffered"
These people are laughing while Nam choked and struggled with her body twitching horribly, and watching a poor girl slowly drown in agony
St.Johny:)

May be one more bonus picture for this series -- :cool:

Attachments

• The Doom4.jpg
    The Doom4.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 313
A great part of this thread was unknown for me but because I only was registered from January-2012 ...
But it was good to see it and to see you back ...

Hum, curiously, we made a manip from the same background ... (mine was posted in my thread "My Deep Fantasies" .... );)

Attachments

• 45 My deep fantazy.jpg
    45 My deep fantazy.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Wall Street.jpg
    Wall Street.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 314
Model : Alice (Add - Sweat skin, Sweat drop, Whip Marks, Flies, Defaecation, Urination, Wet hair )
Background : Some Appain way and legionare on internet
Story : Nice to have someone write a story for me.

Enjoy
Love : St.Johny

Attachments

• Alice%2C%20profile%203.jpg
    Alice%2C%20profile%203.jpg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Alice.jpg
    Alice.jpg
    833.4 KB · Views: 172
  • appianway.jpg
    appianway.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 179
Story : Nice to have someone write a story for me.
I think the best story might be one based on the third pic and from the legionnaire’s point of view. I’d probably focus on a possible past relationship he might have had with the victim or with the victim’s family, and build the story around that.

Back
Top Bottom