photoshop crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
"based on wonderful models of sketingjesus":)

The Roman Republic began its takeover of Celtic Gaul in 121 BC, when it conquered and annexed the southern reaches of the area. Julius Caesar completed the task by defeating the Celtic tribes in the Gallic Wars of 58-51 BC. The Gaulish language became extinct from the fifth century AD onwards.

"Nine witches do religious leaders and after Roman conquer over the Gallic.Eight of them were sentenced to death by crucifixion in a sactuary of tree field."

"Say goodbye for your sisters last time .you never see them again .Your witches sister will suffer their fate to the end and their body will hung to rot without honor as animal.thier spirit will be damned and never found your god"

"What should I call you, princess? witch? that not matter you will be crucified in rome,we have to move now It's a long way to reach Rome, blame your seft to born as a princess"

Eight witches were crucified in a sactuary of tree field after their ordeal romans leave their naked body rot on thier crosses to cursed and insult while a princess witch was taking back to rome and crucified at the plaza wearing flower garland and allow her to wear loincloth and has her cremation to die like a highness"

hope you like this
st.johny
Nine Witches of Arverni.jpg

hope we have a scenerio of last witch crucified in rome;)
Now waiting a new release of his wonderful art,Sketingjesus
thanks again for your beautiful work

Last edited:

The Roman Republic began its takeover of Celtic Gaul in 121 BC, when it conquered and annexed the southern reaches of the area. Julius Caesar completed the task by defeating the Celtic tribes in the Gallic Wars of 58-51 BC. The Gaulish language became extinct from the fifth century AD onwards.

"Nine witches do religious leaders and after Roman conquer over the Gallic.Eight of them were sentenced to death by crucifixion in a sactuary of tree field."

"Say goodbye for your sisters last time .you never see them again .Your witches sister will suffer their fate to the end and their body will hung to rot without honor as animal.thier spirit will be damned and never found your god"

"What should I call you, princess? witch? that not matter you will be crucified in rome,we have to move now It's a long way to reach Rome, blame your seft to born as a princess"

Eight witches were crucified in a sactuary of tree field after their ordeal romans leave their naked body rot on thier crosses to cursed and insult while a princess witch was taking back to rome and crucified at the plaza wearing flower garland and allow her to wear loincloth and has her cremation to die like a highness"

hope you like this
st.johny
View attachment 126019

Fabulous manip....so dark and foreboding! Shivers!

great work saint I made a pdf from it for our archives

here it is

Nine witches do religious leaders and after Roman conquer over the Gallic.jpg

Attachments

• Nine witches do religious leaders and after Roman conquer over the Gallic.pdf
    137.9 KB · Views: 92
2 weeks later ,memory of a girl who was executed by left to die on that death-door still haunt me . every night i saw a vision of that girl struggle helplessly and moaning.

"wake up boy" caravan master said
"where are we" I ask him
"we almost there just passing this forest of ordeal "
"Why this forest are called forest of ordeal?" I'm just curious
"you will know" he said

no one know how long the time pass until i heard a sound of horn
"What's that sound"
"You will know why this forest had that name sooner than i though" he said

that take a minute when i stuck by something in front
There are group of soldiers and inquisitors. In the middle of the field i saw a three naked-girls were tied spread eagle on the ground and one girl that her hand was already tied behind was dragged by a guard to her place there are all crying and struggle and beg for mercy

"by the god what is that"I'm exclaim
"that the reason of this forest name those poor girls must be condamed as a witches " Caravan master said
"What? an ordeal? "
"yes ,those girl will tied firmly and left to staked out in this forest without water and food for a week"
"a week? no one will survive that and if one of them survive what happen next"
"no one ever survive this ordeal so i don't know if one of them survive in fact this should call an execution by staked out instead .after a week they return to prisoners to pour oil on their body and light up a fire so if one of them survive,she will burned alive although.

Our cart slowly move pass them i saw the last girl lay down and tied by a guard like the other. Four of them are now tied spread to the ground helplessly and the wheel continuous move us forward until those girls were left behind but i still hear their suffering moan
"pleassssss i'm know nothing I'm not a witch"
"I beg you spare me i don't want to die "
"Oh plaeasssss i can't survive this day sirrrr plaeassss"
Their cry fade away until silence
A deadly ordeal.jpg

Hope you like this
St. johny

Last edited by a moderator:
Devil made me do that, I swear!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I still live in the 80's....Sex wasn't free, but affordable? ;)

I Love ya Johnny!:)

Very original work, St Johnny.
The keyhole frame & the use of black & white gives it a horror movie feel.

In reality, you can't really see much through a keyhole. My Aunt had an old house with keyholes like that on some of the doors. When I was a kid, I was disappointed to learn how little you can see through them. Still, it's a classic cliche'.

It's about fifteen minute after the bandits left her naked and tied helplessly to a wheel near a river.They heard a woman screaming in panic behind.

"look like our lady meet her fate"
"Pity,She is pretty one"

Clara try to struggle but useless.It stalking slowly straight to its prey,a firmly bound naked woman,while only she can do is screaming in panic and waiting.
Left to die.jpg

Hope you like this
St.Johny

It's always a pleasure to see a good artist like saintjohny at work.

Hi saintjohny...I forgot to ask a favour. Your work is in the new archive. Please have a look and if there are any obvious omissions please post them here. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom