Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

David Niven Wragg???....:confused:

anyone who is not your relative?
:rolleyes:

Playing angel will not save you Wraggie.....good deeds are what I require... serve me your best wine, outfit me in expensive clothing, buy me diamonds ... and next time you are in Zurich, set up one of those nice little blind accounts for me too, ok? And don't forget to deposit some money in it.;)

David Niven Wragg???....:confused:

anyone who is not your relative?
:rolleyes:

Playing angel will not save you Wraggie.....good deeds are what I require... serve me your best wine, outfit me in expensive clothing, buy me diamonds ... and next time you are in Zurich, set up one of those nice little blind accounts for me too, ok? And don't forget to deposit some money in it.;)

Blimey! :eek:

These demerits are bleedin' expensive! :doh:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction –Isaac Newton

If you drink enough eventually you have to piss –The Hanging Tree

If you look up ‘last witch burned in England’ Despard’s Wragg’s ancestor Marmeduke’s wife not mentioned but many things have occurred at the Cruxton Abbey that have not been recorded, at least not for posterity.

Tree mentions this since after Sir Wragg thought burning Dorothy at the stake like Marmeduke’s wife had been three centuries before Tree could find no references of such on the internet except a google search that sent him to a recent Crux Forums post- most likely accurate but could not be ‘footnoted’…

As Sir Wragg and Tree enjoy cocktails in a parlor at Cruxton Abbey Sir Wragg broached the subject with Tree. “Since you will only be crucifying My great-niece Elizabeth and Rosie is it safe to presume you will be refunding 1/3 of the fee I paid you for three crucifixions?”

“It is not. Even if I toss in burning Dorothy for free, I have already bought fine French crucifixion grade wood from the lumber baroness Messaline and contracted Bull and Gunner at full MTC rates for three crucifixions. I don’t want trouble with the union” Tree said as he lit a cigarette.

“What am I going to do? This will greatly reduce the profits of the Cruxton Abbey Festival” Sir Wragg fretted.

“Do what you always do and have your guests vote on which wife, girlfriend, or slave they brought replaces Dorothy” Tree said as he exhaled a cloud of smoke into the parlor.

“There will be some unhappy women having to go through that after I said they would not have to. And Tree, have I not asked you not to smoke inside?”

“The operative word is ‘women’ and since when have you cared if they are happy or not. And yes you have asked me not to smoke inside” he said as he took another drag from the Marlboro.

tree eastwood dark.jpg

“Spoken like a true New World cad, Tree” Sir Wragg acknowledged…

Tree

“Do what you always do and have your guests vote on which wife, girlfriend, or slave they brought replaces Dorothy” Tree said as he exhaled a cloud of smoke into the parlor.

What does this mean? Any other year at the Cruxton Abbey Festival Sir Wragg would pick a slave for crucifixion and two of women, whether they were wives, girlfriends, or slaves of the guests (male or female) would be parade to the grand ballroom of the abbey and private ballots were cast to see which would be crucified with Wragg’s slave.

To vote and submit their lovers the master had to make a sizable contribution to Abbey Restoration Fund (tax deductible in most countries). This year only one was to be selected as Sir Wragg had Rosie’s generous donation of herself and he wished to dispose of his great-niece Elizabeth. The ballots had not been needed when the oil baron had paid to have Dorothy crucified but he was delighted to hear Dorothy would be burned at the stake, saying stoning and crucifying were getting as dull as the semi-annual delivery of a new Ferrari. He made another substantial donation to the Abbey Fund so he could vote in the selection. He slipped a name in an envelope, sealed it, and said “I wish her included.”

“May I ask who she is” Sir Wragg inquired.

“Do you wish to return my check?” the baron asked. Sir Wragg choose not to…

So the eleven women entered in the ballot were brought to the ballroom in minimal dress; fancy shoes, some jewelry, and some kind of headgear. Their eye make-up almost outweighed everything they worn. They all knew what they were facing.
abbey 077.jpg
In the ballroom there were considerably more than the dozen paid donor/voters. Sir Despard Wragg sold tickets to a thousand couples at 5000L apiece to see the spectacle. The slaves in the ballot seemed almost relaxed. Presented nude was nothing new to them. The free women were obviously more nervous presented as they were, barely better than the slaves.

Each round of votes was carefully tabulated in a backroom by Ulrika. At one point Sir Wragg called her and asked if there was a problem. She said her computer froze up and she didn’t know why.
computer 1.jpg
The BOOBS bug was removed. Some of the women were simply relieved they weren’t selected to die crucified while others were disappointed that they weren’t in the final cut.

When Julia walked over to Melissa she said “I thought I was dead.”

“Darling I would never let that happen to you… yet” Melissa purred.

“But there is no one left” Julia said.

“Nonsense, my love, we are at the Cruxton Abbey on the Crux Forums and Tree is writing and he has been drinking copious amounts of Seagram’s; anything can happen” Melissa explained.
abbey 084.jpg
Over hidden speakers Ulrika announces that ‘Contestant number twelve’ would be crucified with Elizabeth and Rosie. The whole room looked about wondering who she was. Then Ulrika announced “Victoria Wragg will ride the third cross to her death.
abbey 009.jpg
Sir Wragg’s niece looked about the room and said “What the fuck is going on?”

Sir Wragg lifted an eyebrow and looked at the oil baron and said “the price of oil has dropped. I hope your check clears.”
wragg 001.jpg
The baron looked back at him and said “When I wipe my ass the paper I flush is worth more than you are.”

Tree lit a Marlboro and after blowing a cloud of smoke said “Gentleman, this should be discussed behind closed doors…
Tree GF.jpg

Tree

What does this mean? Any other year at the Cruxton Abbey Festival Sir Wragg would pick a slave for crucifixion and two of women, whether they were wives, girlfriends, or slaves of the guests (male or female) would be parade to the grand ballroom of the abbey and private ballots were cast to see which would be crucified with Wragg’s slave.

To vote and submit their lovers the master had to make a sizable contribution to Abbey Restoration Fund (tax deductible in most countries). This year only one was to be selected as Sir Wragg had Rosie’s generous donation of herself and he wished to dispose of his great-niece Elizabeth. The ballots had not been needed when the oil baron had paid to have Dorothy crucified but he was delighted to hear Dorothy would be burned at the stake, saying stoning and crucifying were getting as dull as the semi-annual delivery of a new Ferrari. He made another substantial donation to the Abbey Fund so he could vote in the selection. He slipped a name in an envelope, sealed it, and said “I wish her included.”

So the eleven women entered in the ballot were brought to the ballroom in minimal dress; fancy shoes, some jewelry, and some kind of headgear. Their eye make-up almost outweighed everything they worn. They all knew what they were facing.
View attachment 180757
In the ballroom there were considerably more than the dozen paid donor/voters. Sir Despard Wragg sold tickets to a thousand couples at 5000L apiece to see the spectacle. The slaves in the ballot seemed almost relaxed. Presented nude was nothing new to them. The free women were obviously more nervous presented as they were, barely better than the slaves.

Each round of votes was carefully tabulated in a backroom by Ulrika. At one point Sir Wragg called her and asked if there was a problem. She said her computer froze up and she didn’t know why.
View attachment 180759
The BOOBS bug was removed. Some of the women were simply relieved they weren’t selected to die crucified while others were disappointed that they weren’t in the final cut.

“Nonsense, my love, we are at the Cruxton Abbey on the Crux Forums and Tree is writing and he has been drinking copious amounts of Seagram’s; anything can happen” Melissa explained.
View attachment 180758
Over hidden speakers Ulrika announces that ‘Contestant number twelve’ would be crucified with Elizabeth and Rosie. The whole room looked about wondering who she was. Then Ulrika announced “Victoria Wragg will ride the third cross to her death.
View attachment 180756

Sir Wragg lifted an eyebrow and looked at the oil baron and said “the price of oil has dropped. I hope your check clears.”
View attachment 180755
The baron looked back at him and said “When I wipe my ass the paper I flush is worth more than you are.”

Tree lit a Marlboro and after blowing a cloud of smoke said “Gentleman, this should be discussed behind closed doors…
View attachment 180760

Tree

Well I Am A Simple Soul And Am Totally Confused
If You Want Me I Am On My Hands And Knees
Outside Scrubbing The Steps, I Know My Place

View attachment 180757

View attachment 180759

View attachment 180758
View attachment 180756

View attachment 180755

View attachment 180760

Tree

Sorry I missed this last night Tree ... better late than never .... It's classic Tree writing and illustration ... and one of your best!!! :clapping:

caprice_25543_9.jpg And you know Barb doesn't throw compliments like that around lightly.;)

View attachment 180757

View attachment 180759

View attachment 180758
View attachment 180756

View attachment 180755

View attachment 180760

Tree

I must say, for a fellow from Missouri, he does the English accent jolly well!

What?

Somehow my word document on this has disappeared (anyone with any idea how to search my computer PM me) but to bring us up to speed...

Rosie was crucified at the annual 'Rite of Spring' festival (albeit bound to the cross instead of nailed to it) and afterward had a crucifixion obsession that out rodent, with the help of Sir Wragg and the fair and just Judge Admi and his questionable court are going to help fulfill her desire to be 'one with the cross'; nailed to and hang from until she dies on the wood.

Barbaria had turned to the dark side and, along with Gunner and Bull, bought the petite slave Blaire but Barb was made a slave again and Gunner and Bull thought it better to send her with Barb to the Cruxton Abbey (from which, it has been revealed, Barbaria started a rebellion when she was a slave there) but Blaire was still allowed to compete in cycling but is possibly engineering yet another rebellion while away from the Abbey!

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg (no relationship to Montgomery Ward, a defunct U.S. department and catalog store), the great-niece of Despard Wragg, has been selected to join Rosie to die crucified at the annual Cruxton Abbey Festival, a secret and highly illegal event.

In a late turn of events, Victoria Wragg, Elizabeth's mother and Sir Wragg's niece has been selected to ride the third cross to her death when it was determined the original selection of Dorothy Brown should be the 'warm-up' act and be burned at the stake....

Did I miss anything???

Oh, yeah, Messa is, of course, supplying the premium French crucifixion wood with Tree doing the nailing... In more ways than one...

Tree

Somehow my word document on this has disappeared (anyone with any idea how to search my computer PM me) but to bring us up to speed...

Rosie was crucified at the annual 'Rite of Spring' festival (albeit bound to the cross instead of nailed to it) and afterward had a crucifixion obsession that out rodent, with the help of Sir Wragg and the fair and just Judge Admi and his questionable court are going to help fulfill her desire to be 'one with the cross'; nailed to and hang from until she dies on the wood.

Barbaria had turned to the dark side and, along with Gunner and Bull, bought the petite slave Blaire but Barb was made a slave again and Gunner and Bull thought it better to send her with Barb to the Cruxton Abbey (from which, it has been revealed, Barbaria started a rebellion when she was a slave there) but Blaire was still allowed to compete in cycling but is possibly engineering yet another rebellion while away from the Abbey!

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg (no relationship to Montgomery Ward, a defunct U.S. department and catalog store), the great-niece of Despard Wragg, has been selected to join Rosie to die crucified at the annual Cruxton Abbey Festival, a secret and highly illegal event.

In a late turn of events, Victoria Wragg, Elizabeth's mother and Sir Wragg's niece has been selected to ride the third cross to her death when it was determined the original selection of Dorothy Brown should be the 'warm-up' act and be burned at the stake....

Did I miss anything???

Oh, yeah, Messa is, of course, supplying the premium French crucifixion wood with Tree doing the nailing... In more ways than one...

Tree

Our resident historian is always right.

Back
Top Bottom