Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
First time I ever heard it called "eggnogg":confused:

...but what does a naive little thing like me from the heartland know anyway :rolleyes::oops:

... no, I didn't request a demonstration from Bull....what?....

mmmphhhhhhhhhh...gasp....mmmmph

View attachment 176236 ohhh geeze
I think I will pass on the "eggnog".

Dorothy was a bit confused about what had happened to her. Joan Tree walked into her room and leaned over her. She lifted Dorothy’s chin and kissed her passionately.

As she pulled back she said “I can’t wait to see your beautiful tits bounce and shake while you hang.”
View attachment 175195
Dorothy weakly said “Thank you, I think. Are they going to hang me?”

“Well yes, Dorothy, on a cross” Joan replied “and stark naked for all to see!”

“I don’t think I want to be tied to cross. How long will it last?” Dorothy asked.

“Silly girl, you won’t be tied to a cross; you’ll be nailed to it!” Joan laughed. “As for how long depends on how long you live!”

Tree

...good night all, out early...
Where were we???
Oh, yes, Rosie desired to be one with the cross, Sir Despard Wragg will accommodate her wish while disposing of his great-niece, Elisabeth Montgomery-Wragg, along with Rosie, and for the fun of it tossing Dorothy on a cross to die with them.

I'm back...

Tree

Where were we???
Oh, yes, Rosie desired to be one with the cross, Sir Despard Wragg will accommodate her wish while disposing of his great-niece, Elisabeth Montgomery-Wragg, along with Rosie, and for the fun of it tossing Dorothy on a cross to die with them.

I'm back...

Tree

EdSullivanquotes1-225x300.jpg After a long hiatus, the yellow-hatted, hard drinking and smoking bard returns...Ladies and gentlemen, on with the show!!!

View attachment 180367 After a long hiatus, the yellow-hatted, hard drinking and smoking bard returns...Ladies and gentlemen, on with the show!!!
Ah, who could forget Uncle 'Ed' Tree...

Ed Tree.jpg

I remember how he used to say 'We have a really, really big show here tonight with three wenches hanged by the neck and the lovely brunette Barbaria shaking he tits as she hangs naked nailed to a cross...'

I know I am crossing entertainers but thanks for the memories...

Tree

I Can see that i`m off to bed to cuddle up to Jimmy for protection
Dorothy came home and found Jimmy waiting for her. He asked if she was out bull-fucking again and she said "Oh, no, honey, I was just welcoming a dozen or so black studs from Detroit visitors from the US to our town!"

Tree thinks she is still in trouble...

hang dot.jpg

Tree

Ah, who could forget Uncle 'Ed' Tree...

View attachment 180368

I remember how he used to say 'We have a really, really big show here tonight with three wenches hanged by the neck and the lovely brunette Barbaria shaking he tits as she hangs naked nailed to a cross...'

I know I am crossing entertainers but thanks for the memories...

Tree

Hope, Bob (Caught in the Draft)_01.jpg Yeah, "thanks for the memories".... ;)

OH MY GOD, Mrs Tree, don`t let them do this to me, i will do anything, anything.
i will stop sleeping with Mr. Tree ,i promise, Please don`t crucify me, You Did`nt
Know I Was Sleeping With Your Husband?, Oh My God, Now I Am Dead Meat
You know, I'm going to take this up with Sir Wragg, Dorothy, and see if you can be spared the cross...

Where were we???

I'm back...

Tree

This tendency of Sir W to dispose of members of his family in various grisly ways is very unsettling. :eek:

Especially when one's own name is 'Wragg' :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tree talked to Sir Wragg and discussed how badly Dorothy did not want to be crucified and while she was a guest of the Cruxton Abbey and a beautiful woman, she was a housewife and not one of the haughty women who were wives or girlfriend of his powerful guests and some may be short-changed by her crucifixion.

Sir Wragg was flustered by this and argued “What should I do to substitute her for another? Besides the oil baron made a generous donation towards the upkeep of the abbey as long as I dispose of Dorothy.”

“I didn’t say let her ‘walk’, she mentioned being burned at the stake” Tree said.

“Oww, I like that!!! Did you know my ancestor managed to marry a wealthy woman then had her condemned as a witch and she was burned at the stake!” Sir Wragg exclaimed.
bats 21.jpg
“Somehow I am not surprised by that” Tree replied…

Tree

Did you know my ancestor managed to marry a wealthy woman then had her condemned as a witch and she was burned at the stake!” Sir Wragg exclaimed.
View attachment 180453
“Somehow I am not surprised by that” Tree replied…

Tree

Ah, yes, Sir Marmaduke Wragg. Evil bastard.

You can tell his portrait on the stairs. He's got a knowing smile. :D

See, we learn that Sir Despard Wragg fortunes have been handed down for generations since Marmaduke Wragg had his wife burned at the stake. But he has helped grow it with his widely circulated publication Crux Chronicle.

Of course Tree must break the news of this development to Dorothy Brown. Let us hope he is more sensitive than usual...

Tree

So it was up to Tree to tell Dorothy that instead of being crucified she would be burned to death at the stake. Dorothy was brought into a parlor naked save the ropes binding her arms behind her back and her spiked red heels. The butler told her Mr. Tree would be along shortly. When he came into the room he said “My, Dorothy, you look rather nice tonight

“Thank You, Mr. Tree. I would like to talk to you about this crucifixion thing, if I may.”

“Certainly, Dorothy, I have some good news and bad news about that. Would you like a cigarette or a Madame Wu to help you relax?”

“Thank you, but I don’t smoke. If you could give me a good shagging that would help, though.”

“Of course, Dorothy” Tree replied as he peeled off his shirt and opened his fly. Foreplay consisted of turning Dorothy around and bending her over a chair. He grabbed her arms and speared her pussy. Fortunately the constantly horny bitch is always wet and ready. As he pounded her cunt he said “Dorothy… the… good… news… is… you… aren’t… going… to… be… crucified.”

Dorothy replied between thrusts “Oh… that’s… good… to… know… What… is… the… bad… news???”

Tree was still viciously pounding her sex when he said “You… are… going… to… be… the… warm… up… act.”

As her tits rocked on her chest as Tree banged her she grunted “What… does… that… mean… Mr… Tree?”

“You… will… be… burned… at… the… stake… the… night… before… they… are… crucified.”

“OH, YES” Dorothy howled…
trees sister y.jpg

Tree

...By the way, I usually do not mention comments that are passed around off the main board but in the US (maybe elsewhere) we could not reach the Crux Forums for a bit and Barb was already protesting it was not her fault. For or Newer members, it is widely known that Barbaria had the site crashed during the 'Great Slave Rebellion of 2013' and much was lost of posts during a certain time frame.

So think about this... there are rumors of a slave rebellion in 2015 and suddenly Tree can't log on. I'm sure she will blame the North Koreans but I feel this needs to be investigated and tried...
slave rev 9.jpg

Tree

..and Barbaria found guilty and executed??? -Ulrika

...well, yes, of course...

Back
Top Bottom