Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you Wragg, I thought it most generous of me. Do you have any idea what these things cost???

Tree

He get's them for free from Nailus Martyrs... Don't let him bullshit you... -Ulrika

Somewhere in the Midwestern United States THT One, the much maligned 747 spooled up one engine after another until all four were lit. The big jet rolled down the taxiway then turned and lined up with the runway. The pilot lowered the flaps as far as he dared, stood on the brakes, and then throttled the engines far above what was allowed in a sound abatement airfield. The whole plane shuddered as the thrust dragged the plane forward with its brakes and tires smoking.

The pilot said to her co-pilot “I hope it clears the trees on more time” then lifted foot off the brakes. As big as the plane was it leapt forward and somehow Tree did not spill his drink. Even though the pilots violated every Boeing and FAA rule by retracting the landing gear the moment the jet left the ground the 747 still ‘trimmed’ some trees.

Tree, of course, noticed none of this as he lit up a Marlboro and took another drink. The STEWARDESS flight attendant poured Tree a drink and said “Sir, the ‘no smoking” light is on and the FAA will levy fines if you don’t extinguish that.”
Tree lifted her skirt with a finger…
1 a.jpg
… and said “I’ll extinguish you if you dare report it. It ain’t my style but I can crucify four as well as three. …and that doesn’t look like Seagram’s 7 you are pouring.”

She ran to the galley to find the correct drink.

Tree reached in his satchel and found his own bottle. He put on his 70’s era Koss headphones and shoved a Compact Cassette tape into the player in the armrest and listened to the Statler Brothers’ “Counting Flowers on the Wall”. He hummed along to it.

‘Counting flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one
Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me I've nothing to do…’

By the time the plane had landed in England, everyone had a good time…

…except the girls in England…

jurist prelude.jpg

T

Somewhere in the Midwestern United States THT One, the much maligned 747 spooled up one engine after another until all four were lit. The big jet rolled down the taxiway then turned and lined up with the runway. The pilot lowered the flaps as far as he dared, stood on the brakes, and then throttled the engines far above what was allowed in a sound abatement airfield. The whole plane shuddered as the thrust dragged the plane forward with its brakes and tires smoking.

The pilot said to her co-pilot “I hope it clears the trees on more time” then lifted foot off the brakes. As big as the plane was it leapt forward and somehow Tree did not spill his drink. Even though the pilots violated every Boeing and FAA rule by retracting the landing gear the moment the jet left the ground the 747 still ‘trimmed’ some trees.

Tree, of course, noticed none of this as he lit up a Marlboro and took another drink. The STEWARDESS flight attendant poured Tree a drink and said “Sir, the ‘no smoking” light is on and the FAA will levy fines if you don’t extinguish that.”
Tree lifted her skirt with a finger…
View attachment 174776
… and said “I’ll extinguish you if you dare report it. It ain’t my style but I can crucify four as well as three. …and that doesn’t look like Seagram’s 7 you are pouring.”

She ran to the galley to find the correct drink.

Tree reached in his satchel and found his own bottle. He put on his 70’s era Koss headphones and shoved a Compact Cassette tape into the player in the armrest and listened to the Statler Brothers’ “Counting Flowers on the Wall”. He hummed along to it.

‘Counting flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one
Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me I've nothing to do…’

By the time the plane had landed in England, everyone had a good time…

…except the girls in England…

View attachment 174777

T

I Hope you get stopped at immigration and get put
in a holding camp, i will creep into you cell every night
to bring you comfort, i have keys to all the male cells,
it is a full time job depending on how horny they are
now i have to satisfy the manager .

Rosie’s Crucifixion- a short story

Part one

At the University of the Virgin Martyrs there was the annual Rite of Spring. Female students would compete to be crucified at the festival. Even though they would have to be publicly presented naked before the judges and their fellow students and one would be selected to be mounted to a cross and raised to hang naked before faculty and friends. There was never a shortage of contestants.
View attachment 169285
Why should there be? It was a higher honor to be selected to be crucified at the festival than being picked homecoming queen!

When Rosie was crowned the wreath that signaled she was selected she could not wait to call her friends!!!
View attachment 169291
Usually the woman would be brought to her Golgotha to be crucified for three hours but because it was the 50th anniversary of first spring crux she would carry her own cross to the hill where she would be mounted and hang crucified for twelve hours! More women than ever had entered the contest!

Rosie dragged her cross up the hill wearing a crown of thorns that the thorns would have ripped her flesh were removed. That did not make the cross any lighter or easier to pull up the hill.
View attachment 169287
When Rosie got to the site of her crucifixion she dropped the cross on the ground. She was covered in sweat from the work of carrying the cross. They came towards her to place her on the cross but she strongly protested “NO, I will place myself!”

She lowered herself to the cross she had carried up the hill. She stretched out stipe and raised her arm out to offer them to the cross.
View attachment 169286
In moments she was bound to the cross from which she would hang for twelve hours.
View attachment 169289
She had time to consider the ordeal facing her while some of the male students dug the hole the cross would be placed in. The men would dig and look over at her lying bound to the cross and make remarks such as “I can’t wait to see her dance” and “those tits will look fine shaking on her chest.”

It took them half an hour to dig the hole but she wouldn’t be raised for another half hour until it was noon. She looked at her bound wrists. Her nose itched but it would be more than twelve hours before she could do anything about it. ‘This could be more difficult than I thought it would be’ she thought.
View attachment 169288
No one remembers when the next thing started but it had become sort tradition at the spring festival. Rosie’s roommate walked up to her, looked down at her bound body, then turned and addressed the crowd. She said “Rosanne Smith it a friend of mine. Can we not show her mercy?”

“NO!” came the thunderous reply.

“Can you not spare her this ordeal?”

One yelled “Crucify her!” which quickly became a chant. Her roommate straddled the cross, raised her dress, then said “Sorry Rosie, you are screwed!”
View attachment 169292
She then proceeded to piss on Rosie’s tits, neck and chin. She turned to the crowd and said “I wash myself of this; do with her as you will!”

The she leaned down and whispered “Make it, Rosie, and I’ll bathe you when you are down.”

When the campus clock tower began to toll the noon hour Rosie was raised with her cross. The cross dropped into the hole and Rosie was both winded and stunned when it stopped. The pain was incredible. She watched in detached silence as wedges were hammered in next to the stipe. The cross rocked side to side and back and forth as the wedges slowly righted and steadied it. Rosie watched them shovel dirt around the stipe and wedges.

As she caught her breath she looked out at the crowd. As a senior she had been to three spring festivals and knew that from anywhere back to the vendor midway more than 200 yards away she could be seen. Even though she had dragged her cross through the crowd the ordeal distracted her from the people looking at her naked body. But hanging from her cross she could see the whole crowd looking at her there were hundreds of smartphones taking pictures of her at any one time in addition to the thousands of pairs of eyes on her. Even after having been to the other festivals she had not fathomed the size of the crowd when she had been a part of it.

A photographer came near the cross and asked if he could take pictures of her. Rosie managed a smile and said “I don’t see how I can stop you.”

He replied “You could say ‘no’ and I would not.”

“You would be the only one not taking pictures” Rosie observed. “But it is kind of you to ask. You are a true gentleman. Please feel free to take pictures.”

As he snapped pictures he said “That is something I do not remember ever being called.”

She pushed up and smiled at him and said “I’d like to see the pictures when this is over.”
View attachment 169290
He wrote down her e-mail address and she asked his name. He told her his name but told her the e-mail would appear as ‘Racing Rodent’. He said he would like to photograph her crucified in a studio setting. Rosie said she’d let him know after her current ordeal was over…

Tree
AWESOME!

Dorothy was a bit confused about what had happened to her. Joan Tree walked into her room and leaned over her. She lifted Dorothy’s chin and kissed her passionately.

As she pulled back she said “I can’t wait to see your beautiful tits bounce and shake while you hang.”
005.jpg
Dorothy weakly said “Thank you, I think. Are they going to hang me?”

“Well yes, Dorothy, on a cross” Joan replied “and stark naked for all to see!”

“I don’t think I want to be tied to cross. How long will it last?” Dorothy asked.

“Silly girl, you won’t be tied to a cross; you’ll be nailed to it!” Joan laughed. “As for how long depends on how long you live!”

Tree

...good night all, out early...

Dorothy was a bit confused about what had happened to her. Joan Tree walked into her room and leaned over her. She lifted Dorothy’s chin and kissed her passionately.

As she pulled back she said “I can’t wait to see your beautiful tits bounce and shake while you hang.”
View attachment 175195
Dorothy weakly said “Thank you, I think. Are they going to hang me?”

“Well yes, Dorothy, on a cross” Joan replied “and stark naked for all to see!”

“I don’t think I want to be tied to cross. How long will it last?” Dorothy asked.

“Silly girl, you won’t be tied to a cross; you’ll be nailed to it!” Joan laughed. “As for how long depends on how long you live!”

Tree

...good night all, out early...

OH MY GOD, Mrs Tree, don`t let them do this to me, i will do anything, anything.
i will stop sleeping with Mr. Tree ,i promise, Please don`t crucify me, You Did`nt
Know I Was Sleeping With Your Husband?, Oh My God, Now I Am Dead Meat

OH MY GOD, Mrs Tree, don`t let them do this to me, i will do anything, anything.
i will stop sleeping with Mr. Tree ,i promise, Please don`t crucify me, You Did`nt
Know I Was Sleeping With Your Husband?, Oh My God, Now I Am Dead Meat

Uh oh, the wrath of Joan...watch out!!!!! :eek:

Tree will do limited posts on this thread until the new year. He must work on his anal annual Christmas card for the forum and some (for him) short stories...

Keep warm and wet dry... enjoy the eggnog...
head 63.jpg

Tree

Tree will do limited posts on this thread until the new year. He must work on his anal annual Christmas card for the forum and some (for him) short stories...

Keep warm and wet dry... enjoy the eggnog...
View attachment 176192

Tree

First time I ever heard it called "eggnogg":confused:

...but what does a naive little thing like me from the heartland know anyway :rolleyes::oops:

... no, I didn't request a demonstration from Bull....what?....

mmmphhhhhhhhhh...gasp....mmmmph

e175c43e903ac9d9e9fe42f9b9a38205.jpeg ohhh geeze

Back
Top Bottom