Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
...By the way, I usually do not mention comments that are passed around off the main board but in the US (maybe elsewhere) we could not reach the Crux Forums for a bit and Barb was already protesting it was not her fault. For or Newer members, it is widely known that Barbaria had the site crashed during the 'Great Slave Rebellion of 2013' and much was lost of posts during a certain time frame.

So think about this... there are rumors of a slave rebellion in 2015 and suddenly Tree can't log on. I'm sure she will blame the North Koreans but I feel this needs to be investigated and tried...
View attachment 180496

Tree

..and Barbaria found guilty and executed??? -Ulrika

...well, yes, of course...

harumph.jpg Alright Tree...enough of this...I thought we had laid these scurrilous lies about me to rest a long time ago......for the last time, I did not....repeat DID NOT....cause the site crash during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. Enough now!!!!!

View attachment 180497 Alright Tree...enough of this...I thought we had laid these scurrilous lies about me to rest a long time ago......for the last time, I did not....repeat DID NOT....cause the site crash during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. Enough now!!!!!
She is soooo sensitive about this...

Tree

...she really did it...

View attachment 180497 Alright Tree...enough of this...I thought we had laid these scurrilous lies about me to rest a long time ago......for the last time, I did not....repeat DID NOT....cause the site crash during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. Enough now!!!!!
She is soooo sensitive about this...

Tree

...she really did it...

I'll tell you a funny thing, Tree.

I tried to log on last night, and got 'this page cannot be displayed'

First thought: 'Oooh dear, Cruxforums is down.' :(

Second thought: 'What's Barb been up to this time?' :doh:

So you see, Tree, Wragg's on message! :D

I'll tell you a funny thing, Tree.

I tried to log on last night, and got 'this page cannot be displayed'

First thought: 'Oooh dear, Cruxforums is down.' :(

Second thought: 'What's Barb been up to this time?' :doh:

So you see, Tree, Wragg's on message! :D

worried.jpg Wragg now has 8 demerits...that was not nice at all!....Felling very hurt :oops:

Wragg's going for double figures :devil:

It's easy when you know Barb's sensitive spots :D

Mind you :eek:

Nobody's said what happens when you hit 10 demerits! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

daring risk.jpg That is for me to know and for you to find out....just two more Wraggie...come on you can do it...jump through the hoop now...atta boy....roll over .... beg .... play dead :p

Wragg's going for double figures :devil:

It's easy when you know Barb's sensitive spots :D

Mind you :eek:

Nobody's said what happens when you hit 10 demerits! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Wragg, really it wasn't that long that we could not log on. I say bring Barb to the public whipping post and give her 20 lashes and move on from this incident...

whip 106.jpg

Tree

Wragg, really it wasn't that long that we could not log on. I say bring Barb to the public whipping post and give her 20 lashes and move on from this incident...

View attachment 180559

Tree

For something I didn't do????? :eek: In public? :eek: Why does it have to be in public?:confused:

Just another way of convincing everyone that I did it? I am on to you Tree!!! ;)

View attachment 180559

Tree
For something I didn't do????? :eek: In public? :eek: Why does it have to be in public?:confused:

Just another way of convincing everyone that I did it? I am on to you Tree!!! ;)

It's easy, Tree.

Give her 40 lashes.

If she survives - guilty - crucify her.

If she dies, the poor sweet girl was innocent all the time :D

It's easy, Tree.

Give her 40 lashes.

If she survives - guilty - crucify her.

If she dies, the poor sweet girl was innocent all the time :D

Wraggie is this you? Or one of your witch hunter ancestors talking? :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter really.....9 demerits now and counting. :spank:

...By the way, I usually do not mention comments that are passed around off the main board but in the US (maybe elsewhere) we could not reach the Crux Forums for a bit and Barb was already protesting it was not her fault. For or Newer members, it is widely known that Barbaria had the site crashed during the 'Great Slave Rebellion of 2013' and much was lost of posts during a certain time frame.

So think about this... there are rumors of a slave rebellion in 2015 and suddenly Tree can't log on. I'm sure she will blame the North Koreans but I feel this needs to be investigated and tried...
View attachment 180496

Tree

..and Barbaria found guilty and executed??? -Ulrika

...well, yes, of course...
but I'm a fair judge.......................................and dutch

Back
Top Bottom