Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was early...
View attachment 182510
...better???

Tree

And who knows how many dying slaves were hanging on crosses behind the camera?

met-art_2012-11-22_NISAKI_10.jpg Ah yes, I remember it well....getting rather crowded toward the end, with condemned slaves standing in line for a vacant cross and heaps of corpses on the ground rotting under the blazing Mizzou sun.

Victoria Wragg was brought to the catacombs of abbey and bound to a stake. A weak voice asked “Mother, what are you doing here?”

Victoria looked over and saw her daughter kneeling bound to another post.
View attachment 182516
Victoria sighed “The same thing you are.”

“Mama, they are going to crucify me!” Elizabeth cried.

“I know daring and they are going to crucify me with you” Victoria said.

“How can they do this to us? This can’t be legal!”

“Baby, your father doesn’t care what is legal or not. He wants to get rid of us” Victoria explained.

“I can’t picture daddy having that much power.”

Victoria took a deep breath and said “Elizabeth, Andrew couldn’t kill a cockroach if he stepped on one.”

“Then how is it he is going to kill us on crosses?”

“Elizabeth, I should have told you long ago. Andrew isn’t you father. Despard Wragg isn’t your great uncle… he is your father” Victoria whispered.

“Oh God Damn, I’m going to be ill! Kill me now!” Elizabeth moaned….

View attachment 182515

Tree

thinking 2.jpg Ahhhh ... the truth comes out ...."Days of our Lives", "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "The Young and the Restless" all rolled into one :rolleyes:

“Elizabeth, I should have told you long ago. Andrew isn’t you father. Despard Wragg isn’t your great uncle… he is your father” Victoria whispered.

“Oh God Damn, I’m going to be ill! Kill me now!” Elizabeth moaned….

View attachment 182515

Tree

If things had been different, she could have inherited Cruxton Abbey....

Dame Elizabeth, Mistress of Cruxton.....

Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

Hope those nails are sharp, Tree!

:devil:

mad.jpg Indifferent son-of-a-limey-bitch isn't he?

Last edited:
View attachment 182518 Ahhhh ... the truth comes out ...."Days of our Lives", "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "The Young and the Restless" all rolled into one :rolleyes:

Didn't see that coming, did you????

Tree

In a slightly more sterile room Dorothy peered out of her cell and saw Bull and Gunner walking up. The British tart asked “Are you going to watch me burn at the stake?”

“Shit, bitch, we’re going to burn you at the stake” Gunner said.

“But not before we fill your ass and cunt with fat sausage and pump spunk in it” Bull added.

(See, I told you they are Neanderthals –Barb)
prison 128.jpg
“You’re not just pulling my chain” Dorothy replied.

“Baby, the only thing we’re going to pulling are your rock-hard nipples” Gunner sneered…

Tree

In a slightly more sterile room Dorothy peered out of her cell and saw Bull and Gunner walking up. The British tart asked “Are you going to watch me burn at the stake?”

“Shit, bitch, we’re going to burn you at the stake” Gunner said.

“But not before we fill your ass and cunt with fat sausage and pump spunk in it” Bull added.

(See, I told you they are Neanderthals –Barb)
View attachment 182547
“You’re not just pulling my chain” Dorothy replied.

“Baby, the only thing we’re going to pulling are your rock-hard nipples” Gunner sneered…

Tree

Shoot Me Down Gunner, Bareback and then the Stake
i have looked at that site Mr. Tree and got myself too horny
for my own good,i almost burnt the dinner, don`t those
Daughters take some amazing big cocks , no wonder they
scream so much . i can`t ask my Dad to take me he would
be shocked

Sir Despard Wragg knew the best way to punish his slave Barbaria was to force her to service the male guests in a private parlor during the Cruxton Abbey Festival. She was bound to a frame and was told to take care of the guests. As the men walked in and opened their flies. As they approached Barbaria she hissed “Wragg, you are a complete bastard!”
barb 013.jpg
Barbaria could do nothing about the men taking her ass and pussy with their cocks but she made no effort to resist the men fucking her mouth.
barb 017.jpg
It wasn’t that Barbaria fear punishment if she did. She could take it and rather would but before she was bought to the parlor she was brought to a room where her beloved (former) slave Blaire hung inverted over a vat of warm piss. A button was pushed and Blaire plunged into it head-first! With only her ankles above the piss Blaire thrashed and banged against the thick Plexiglas walls of the vat as the chain bound to her ankles slowly extracted her from the tank. When her head cleared the surface she gasped for air and spat piss.
water 36.jpg
The man pressing the buttons told Barb that if she didn’t take cocks willingly the next time she saw Blaire it would be her dead body with her head resting at the bottom of the vat with the chain from which she hung from piled on top of her body.

Blaire screamed “Let them do it, Barbaria! I would rather be dead than the slave of Despard Wragg!!!”

But Barbaria could not bring herself to accept she would cause Blaire’s death. She was relentless used as the men’s fuck-toy, with every orifice a cock could fit in filled and hammered without mercy!
barb 018.jpg
Meanwhile, back in another room of the…

…Damn, my drink is empty… I’ll be back…

Tree

Sir Despard Wragg knew the best way to punish his slave Barbaria was to force her to service the male guests in a private parlor during the Cruxton Abbey Festival. She was bound to a frame and was told to take care of the guests. As the men walked in and opened their flies. As they approached Barbaria she hissed “Wragg, you are a complete bastard!”
View attachment 182905
Barbaria could do nothing about the men taking her ass and pussy with their cocks but she made no effort to resist the men fucking her mouth.
View attachment 182906
It wasn’t that Barbaria fear punishment if she did. She could take it and rather would but before she was bought to the parlor she was brought to a room where her beloved (former) slave Blaire hung inverted over a vat of warm piss. A button was pushed and Blaire plunged into it head-first! With only her ankles above the piss Blaire thrashed and banged against the thick Plexiglas walls of the vat as the chain bound to her ankles slowly extracted her from the tank. When her head cleared the surface she gasped for air and spat piss.
View attachment 182908
The man pressing the buttons told Barb that if she didn’t take cocks willingly the next time she saw Blaire it would be her dead body with her head resting at the bottom of the vat with the chain from which she hung from piled on top of her body.

Blaire screamed “Let them do it, Barbaria! I would rather be dead than the slave of Despard Wragg!!!”

But Barbaria could not bring herself to accept she would cause Blaire’s death. She was relentless used as the men’s fuck-toy, with every orifice a cock could fit in filled and hammered without mercy!
View attachment 182907
Meanwhile, back in another room of the…

…Damn, my drink is empty… I’ll be back…

Tree

Woe is me!!!!!! .... every orifice???? ... are you sure about that??? ..... three demerits for Tree :spank::spank::spank:

Besides Barbaria, the doomed Dorothy Brown was in the parlor. She was disgusted by the brutal assault on Barbaria. She yelled “Leave her alone! What am I here, decoration???”

Some of the men approached her and one well hung man ordered Dorothy to suck his cock. Before she took it into her mouth she huffed “Finally!!!”

head d b lamp.jpg

Tree

Besides Barbaria, the doomed Dorothy Brown was in the parlor. She was disgusted by the brutal assault on Barbaria. She yelled “Leave her alone! What am I here, decoration???”

Some of the men approached her and one well hung man ordered Dorothy to suck his cock. Before she took it into her mouth she huffed “Finally!!!”

View attachment 183266

Tree

Just leave me to it Mr. Tree
i am an expert at this ,it`s what
it is going to do to me once it`s
rock hard that i am dreaming about.
OH SHIT, he has CUM in my mouth

Back
Top Bottom