Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree is quite aware he has gotten into the quagmire of two threads at one time- like that has never happened before. Let us recap Rosie’s crucifixion for a moment.

Rosie was bound to a cross at the University of the Virgin Martyrs and hung naked for 12 hours. Instead of abhorring the pain and humiliation she came to need the real thing- nailed to a cross and suffer death hanging from it in shameful disgrace as she gave her life to the uncaring wood of her lover that was arranged to happen at the Cruxton Abbey Annual Festival by the gentleman Racing Rodent.

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg would be crucified for her distain of the Wragg family name. Her mother, Victoria Wragg would be crucified with her to replace Dorothy Brown who was supposed to be crucified but will instead be burned at the stake because it has been centuries since Despard Wragg’s ancestors had done such a thing and at the Cruxton Abbey Festival they had never crucified a mother and daughter at the same festival and this just pleased Sir Wragg to no end!!!

Meanwhile, the slave Blaire has become quite the celebrity and while Sir Wragg would like to reign in her ‘extracurricular activities’ Bull and Gunner still own 2/3 of her ass and have made it clear while they don’t swing both ways they would make an exception for Sir Wragg’s ass…

Am I missing anything??? I don’t think so…

tree god.jpg

Tree

:confused: I am very confused :confused:
Google Wronglish...
I can not come up with, I do not understand all that. The threads are involved.

Tree appreciates English is the language of choice at CF because if he had to type two-fingered and translate his first story would still not be posted... If I can help with what you did not understand I would be glad to try and clarify. It would help other members (and me) if we knew your native language so we could help out...

Tree

Tree is quite aware he has gotten into the quagmire of two threads at one time- like that has never happened before. Let us recap Rosie’s crucifixion for a moment.

Rosie was bound to a cross at the University of the Virgin Martyrs and hung naked for 12 hours. Instead of abhorring the pain and humiliation she came to need the real thing- nailed to a cross and suffer death hanging from it in shameful disgrace as she gave her life to the uncaring wood of her lover that was arranged to happen at the Cruxton Abbey Annual Festival by the gentleman Racing Rodent.

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg would be crucified for her distain of the Wragg family name. Her mother, Victoria Wragg would be crucified with her to replace Dorothy Brown who was supposed to be crucified but will instead be burned at the stake because it has been centuries since Despard Wragg’s ancestors had done such a thing and at the Cruxton Abbey Festival they had never crucified a mother and daughter at the same festival and this just pleased Sir Wragg to no end!!!

Meanwhile, the slave Blaire has become quite the celebrity and while Sir Wragg would like to reign in her ‘extracurricular activities’ Bull and Gunner still own 2/3 of her ass and have made it clear while they don’t swing both ways they would make an exception for Sir Wragg’s ass…

View attachment 183298

Tree

I believe you neglected to mention that Barbaria still owns the other third of slave Blaire's ass.

Bull and Gunner still own 2/3 of her ass and have made it clear while they don’t swing both ways they would make an exception for Sir Wragg’s ass…

View attachment 183298

Tree

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!! :eek:

Don’t think the ladies of the abbey were missing out while the men were using and abusing Barbaria and Dorothy (though Dorothy hardly felt abused). The servant went to retrieve Victoria Wragg for the party of the crucifixion eve. It would seem strange that the condemned woman would attend a party thrown to celebrate her looming date with the cross.

staked 106.jpg

However, while she was the guest of honor Tree is fairly sure she would have preferred not to attend. Victoria, dressed in elegant leather cuffs, dark stocking and high heels and nothing more but a jeweled choker and scarf gag, was brought to a great room in the abbey where her leather-bound wrists were fixed to a slender but strong cable that disappeared into the ceiling. The gag and choker were removed and with a push of a remote a hidden winch hoisted her up until her feet dangled 2/3 meter above the floor and as a sign of nothing good to come a large, inexpensive, rubber backed area rug was rolled out beneath her. Victoria noted they were unable to get all the bloodstains of the servant girl that was whipped to death last fall to celebrate Sir Wragg’s birthday.

She almost wished that would be her fate. It seemed to be a horrific death but after twenty or so minutes it became difficult to keep the pathetic girl conscious. Victoria knew the whipping would hurt but dreaded the hours crucified before death would visit her.

abbey 096.jpg

A final insult was added as her daughter Elizabeth was brought in wearing only iron shackles and was forced to remove her mother’s shoes and stocking before the whipping began. When she finished she hugged her mother, kissed her belly and whispered “Be strong, Mother, I am here for you.”

les 095.jpg

Victoria hid her face in shame and said “I would give anything if you were not…”

Tree

. When she finished she hugged her mother, kissed her belly and whispered “Be strong, Mother, I am here for you.”

View attachment 183601

Victoria hid her face in shame and said “I would give anything if you were not…”

Tree

Nice play on words, Tree :)

The wanton debauchery that defines the abbey went into full swing as the night went on. One of the maids of the abbey sat at the keyboard of the pipe organ and struck up the music that Victoria would be whipped to.

abbey 090.jpg

Victoria danced beautifully as she hung from her wrists.
whip 044.jpg

Her daughter Elizabeth was bound before a blazing fireplace and flogged.
whip 081.jpg

An orgy broke out (nothing new here and with all the usual suspects).
group 003 a.jpg

What will the morning bring? Or perhaps the afternoon if they don’t wake up before then…

TREE

Back
Top Bottom