Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The wanton debauchery that defines the abbey went into full swing as the night went on. One of the maids of the abbey sat at the keyboard of the pipe organ and struck up the music that Victoria would be whipped to.

View attachment 183658

Victoria danced beautifully as she hung from her wrists.
View attachment 183660

Her daughter Elizabeth was bound before a blazing fireplace and flogged.
View attachment 183661

An orgy broke out (nothing new here and with all the usual suspects).
View attachment 183659

What will the morning bring? Or perhaps the afternoon if they don’t wake up before then…

TREE

All of the usual suspects including the dreaded ones with their telephone poles!!! Some party :rolleyes:

All of the usual suspects including the dreaded ones with their telephone poles!!! Some party :rolleyes:
Tree did not throw the party and the telephone pole is in Roxie is tagged... Don't bother Tree here with that...

...by the way... Where the hell is Tree in this thread???

Tree

...really he can't find his ass from a hole in the ground with two hands -Ulrika

Tree did not throw the party and the telephone pole is in Roxie is tagged... Don't bother Tree here with that...

...by the way... Where the hell is Tree in this thread???

Tree

...really he can't find his ass from a hole in the ground with two hands -Ulrika

tht.jpg This is what he looks like....at least last time I checked .... photoshop him in?

The wanton debauchery that defines the abbey went into full swing as the night went on. One of the maids of the abbey sat at the keyboard of the pipe organ and struck up the music that Victoria would be whipped to.

View attachment 183658

Victoria danced beautifully as she hung from her wrists.
View attachment 183660

Her daughter Elizabeth was bound before a blazing fireplace and flogged.
View attachment 183661

An orgy broke out (nothing new here and with all the usual suspects).
View attachment 183659

What will the morning bring? Or perhaps the afternoon if they don’t wake up before then…

TREE

This is a much more interesting Abbey than Downton Abbey Mr Tree
i joined in the orgy and had twelve cocks go through me in half an hour.
quick shower, and back to the orgy, Elizabeth is still screaming as she is
being flogged, serves her right for refusing to sleep with the owner of the
Abbey. OH MY, i have just spotted a BIG, BIG one, get in there Dorothy

This is a much more interesting Abbey than Downton Abbey Mr Tree
i joined in the orgy and had twelve cocks go through me in half an hour.
quick shower, and back to the orgy, Elizabeth is still screaming as she is
being flogged, serves her right for refusing to sleep with the owner of the
Abbey. OH MY, i have just spotted a BIG, BIG one, get in there Dorothy
snorted my morning out my nose laughing at that reply!!!!

Tree

Is it possible to buy the Abbey Mr Tree then i can turn it into a home for lonely men who need comforting
You will need to take that up with Wragg, the current owner... Perhaps after a private interview with you he would give it to you!!!!

What??????? :eek:

Sell Cruxton Abbey?????????? :eek:

I'll have you know that has been the family seat of the Wraggs for five centuries!!!! :rolleyes:

How much? ;)

What??????? :eek:

Sell Cruxton Abbey?????????? :eek:

I'll have you know that has been the family seat of the Wraggs for five centuries!!!! :rolleyes:

How much? ;)

00003831.Little.Caprice.jpg Let me see now. Discounted for 3 and 1/2 centuries of unpaid delinquent taxes, plus current market value ...comes too.. ooops I keep getting pinched there in my abacus....exchange rate based on Barb's current demerit system....that's $4.98 U.S.:rolleyes: I will offer you $10 for it, take it or leave it.:D Oh, and kindly remove all that thread-bare, moth-eaten, cum-stained Victorian furniture, will ya?....I want to redo the place in IKEA modern, and turn the drawing room into a central command post for the coming 2015 rebellion. You can leave the cellar as is....I am expecting to fill it with IMF prisoners.;)

View attachment 183931 Let me see now. Discounted for 3 and 1/2 centuries of unpaid delinquent taxes, plus current market value ...comes too.. ooops I keep getting pinched there in my abacus....exchange rate based on Barb's current demerit system....that's $4.98 U.S.:rolleyes: I will offer you $10 for it, take it or leave it.:D Oh, and kindly remove all that thread-bare, moth-eaten, cum-stained Victorian furniture, will ya?....I want to redo the place in IKEA modern, and turn the drawing room into a central command post for the coming 2015 rebellion. You can leave the cellar as is....I am expecting to fill it with IMF prisoners.;)
Add another six noughts and you have a deal :D

Oh, and check out paragraph 47.715 of the contract that RR has drawn up. "Anyone introducing IKEA furniture into Cruxton Abbey will be crucified on it." :rolleyes:

(A bit of an empty threat as it would fall apart at the first hammer strike :doh:)

Add another six noughts and you have a deal :D

Oh, and check out paragraph 47.715 of the contract that RR has drawn up. "Anyone introducing IKEA furniture into Cruxton Abbey will be crucified on it." :rolleyes:

(A bit of an empty threat as it would fall apart at the first hammer strike :doh:)

images.jpg I already eliminated the six naughts on the basis of your current demerit score (not to mention sterling ain't worth what it once was). You are back down to four demerits, although that snide remark about the sturdy durability of my IKEA furniture is certainly worth a new demerit.

As for RR and his stupid contract....blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

View attachment 183932 I already eliminated the six naughts on the basis of your current demerit score (not to mention sterling ain't worth what it once was). You are back down to four demerits, although that snide remark about the sturdy durability of my IKEA furniture is certainly worth a new demerit.

HERE HERE...well stated Barbaria!!!

View attachment 183932 I already eliminated the six naughts on the basis of your current demerit score (not to mention sterling ain't worth what it once was). You are back down to four demerits, although that snide remark about the sturdy durability of my IKEA furniture is certainly worth a new demerit.

Excellent news! Cruxton Abbey will remain in the Wragg family for another five hundred years! :)

The last potential purchaser is in chains in the dungeon reflecting upon the wisdom of issuing demerits to a Peer of the Realm. :rolleyes:

Mr Vulcan is warming up his tools

iron-sharpens-iron-hot.jpg

:devil:

Execution day arrived at the Cruxton Abbey. Tree was wondering whether any of this was remotely legal even by Crux Forums standards but Sir Despard Wragg handed him a document written in Old English text…

By Decree

On the final day of the Cruxton Abbey’s 2015 Festival the following shall occur:

The Maiden Rosie shall be flogged, delivered her cross that she will bear to the site of her execution, when she shall be nailed to the wood, raised, and hang naked and crucified until dead.

The Maiden Elizabeth and the Lady Victoria shall be brought to the same site whereas they too shall be fixed to crosses with spikes, raised, and hang naked and crucified until dead. After Maiden Elizabeth and Lady Victoria have expired on their crosses, their carcasses shall be incinerated and their names stricken from the Wragg Family Tree.

So declared,

Sir Despard Wragg

Tree was not familiar with English law but figured it looked official enough with it being written in old English and ‘decreed’ and ‘declared’…

Tree

The night of Crucifixion Eve would be warmly remembered by most at the abbey. Besides the customary orgy, the four condemned women were used mercilessly, although two of the male guests needed the attention of a doctor after Dorothy wore them out.

The slave Barbaria was presented for use and would barely be able to walk after the guests got done with her.

couple 058.jpg

To insure her poor pussy was thoroughly pounded Joan Tree capped the evening off raping her for an hour with a vibrating strap-on dildo that was larger than even Bull’s generous member!

les 094.jpg

The poor slave Blaire was brought to the party in a sheer lacey outfit. She was slowly stripped as she stood helplessly bound the raped and buggered repeatedly.

abbey 092.jpg

When she refused to perform fellatio she was whipped…

whip 017.jpg

…then again bound and gagged. If she did not want to drink cum she could try breathing it!
torture 012.jpg

Sometime after midnight Elizabeth, Victoria, and Rosie were chained in the abbey’s catacombs for their last night on earth.
abbey 099.jpg

Dorothy would spend her last night entertaining the younger gentlemen…

couple 057.jpg

Tree

The night of Crucifixion Eve would be warmly remembered by most at the abbey. Besides the customary orgy, the four condemned women were used mercilessly, although two of the male guests needed the attention of a doctor after Dorothy wore them out.

The slave Barbaria was presented for use and would barely be able to walk after the guests got done with her.

View attachment 183946

To insure her poor pussy was thoroughly pounded Joan Tree capped the evening off raping her for an hour with a vibrating strap-on dildo that was larger than even Bull’s generous member!

View attachment 183947

The poor slave Blaire was brought to the party in a sheer lacey outfit. She was slowly stripped as she stood helplessly bound the raped and buggered repeatedly.

View attachment 183943

When she refused to perform fellatio she was whipped…

View attachment 183949

…then again bound and gagged. If she did not want to drink cum she could try breathing it!
View attachment 183948

Sometime after midnight Elizabeth, Victoria, and Rosie were chained in the abbey’s catacombs for their last night on earth.
View attachment 183944

Dorothy would spend her last night entertaining the younger gentlemen…

View attachment 183945

Tree

Throw In The Detroit Black Boys Please

I Will Suck Your Cock Six times a day,i will even go to sleep with it in my
mouth, unlimited sex for a month all holes, do we have a deal

Now this lady knows how to negotiate!! :)

None of your demerits from Dorothy Brown :D

Dorothy, my dear lady, you've just got yourself a mediaeval mansion, 26 bedrooms, 14 reception room, four torture chambers and quarters for 22 servants and seventeen million death watch beetles.

Oh, and there's a title, you shall henceforth be known as Dame Dorothy of Cruxton

Here you are:

ancient-keys-6883059.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom