Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice to be reminded of that lovely pic - you're so right, Rix, about Rotrex.
I wonder if Zillah's secretly, even hardly admitting to herself,
provoking the Romans, leading them on by her defiance,
till she can be the one on the cross? :devil:

Nice to be reminded of that lovely pic - you're so right, Rix, about Rotrex.
I wonder if Zillah's secretly, even hardly admitting to herself,
provoking the Romans, leading them on by her defiance,
till she can be the one on the cross? :devil:

What! A woman desiring the cross?
Where can one find such a creature!?
:p

degradation.jpg
When she was led out of her cell to be crucified, she was confronted by two Roman soldiers, and a wolf that had been trained from infancy for one purpose only. The searing pain as the animal's member tore into her insides was matched by the crushing humiliation and degradation she felt from being forced to endure this outrage. She had been raped and abused many times during her captivity, but nothing could have prepared her for this. Her cries and pleas were overcome by the soldiers' mocking laughter ...
(Thanks to the mods for their advice before I posted this image.)

View attachment 307074
When she was led out of her cell to be crucified, she was confronted by two Roman soldiers, and a wolf that had been trained from infancy for one purpose only. The searing pain as the animal's member tore into her insides was matched by the crushing humiliation and degradation she felt from being forced to endure this outrage. She had been raped and abused many times during her captivity, but nothing could have prepared her for this. Her cries and pleas were overcome by the soldiers' mocking laughter ...
Yes but next such picture have her blonde like Dorothy!!!:devil::devil::devil:

View attachment 307074

Yes Rotrex,i can see why they mentioned me. i`m more into Bulls than Wolves
or the Detroit Black Boys. I Can`t wait for reparation day to come round again
mind you, i would pay reparations every day given the chance

Thanks to the mods for their advice before I posted this image.
thanks for giving us a sneak preview - there are some perks for being a staff-slave here! :devil:

Yes but next such picture have her blonde like Dorothy!!!
wolves prefer blondes?
but they pump it up us brunettes! :devil:

Last edited:
I like her facial expression, but to me it doesn't speak of psychological degradation or desperate physical pain,
more a mixture of shock, excitement, effort to cope with what's happening -
she's a sturdy lass, one who's determined to play a good innings,
even when she knows there's no hope of winning!

View attachment 307074
Rotrex, as marvelous as always!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom