Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Imagine the pain in her nailed wrists, arms and shoulders
as he drags her body towards him -
her screams and spasms as the trauma seizes her muscles
are giving him a sexual experience he'll never forget,
the fuck of a lifetime!

Yes, it's true, I prefer natural boobies than plastic ones, but this picture is so nice that everybody can pardon that. I call it "The last supper".

kindness.jpg

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.

View attachment 298092

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.
That is a gorgeous image

That is amazing, Rotrex. It really rewards careful viewing. So much detail and so much back story revealed in the detail. Cruelty, agony, beauty, kindness.
And kudos on the blood, it is wonderfully handled.

I guess it's an acquired taste ...

View attachment 298064
that's a thrilling image of total submission of the crucifixura
(girl about to be crucified) - it's a bit facetious to observe
that getting a girl to suck you off when she's wearing a crown of thorns
is endangering your health and safety! :p

she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.
wearing her weals with pride

Rotrex : I know you have other drawings than those dedicated to crucifixion (cf below)
Where can I find them ?
I've been posting material over at renderotica.com for a long time, some of the stuff is in the Premier section, which you have to pay for, but most of my recent stuff is in the free section.

I've been posting material over at renderotica.com for a long time, some of the stuff is in the Premier section, which you have to pay for, but most of my recent stuff is in the free section.
Thks, nice site,

Found

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 298092

Rotrex, your drawings are the top in all: cruelty, sensuality, precision of details! When I'm in the mood to have a wild sexual excitement I come back to your posts. Astounding drawings!

Back
Top Bottom