Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a repost my story 2 segments ago with all the correct pictures...(#253 above, there is no new text...)

Next day at class…

I am brought to a field in something one might get married in except for the belt around my waist and the handcuffs, unless it was a ‘Tree family wedding’- I might fit in there. I am brought from the car and find a couple hundred of my former students surrounding me and a vacant post with ropes that I can only assume are waiting for my wrists.. I fallen from their instructor and a premier leader at the University of the Virgin Martyrs to an object of the lust and distain of the students I recently lectured.

View attachment 184270

The cuffs are removed followed by the belt. I am ordered to remove the top of this ridiculous costume and to go to the post. There is no escape and no purpose in inviting any more of Joan Tree’s wrath. Bare chested I walk to the massive post…

View attachment 184273

I raise my arms and two men in monk’s garments fix my wrist to post. As they work the knots I smell the fresh blood on the wood that is both rough and polished by the flesh of women that have preceded me. Between my toes I feel the ooze off excrement that overwhelms my senses and pray I won’t add to the pile on the rock.

View attachment 184272

At least the bastards wore sandals that might have been worn to an event like this. I get pissed off when men wear tennis shoes to these reenactments…

The full skirt is pulled for my hips and I stand naked on the stone bound to this foul post. I hope they enjoy the show. One of the ‘monks’ whips me with a flogger…

View attachment 184271

…while the other uses a bullwhip. Joan Tree narrates my suffering. So kind of her…. And yes, they beat me hard enough I shit and pissed for them…

Barbaria

I look lovely in all four, don't you think? :p:rolleyes::)

It must be noted that Roxie and Siss will be joining Professor Barb Moore at the top of a hill nailed to crosses.

Let us explore Siss first…

In the obsolete rented prison of Judge Admi that Barbaria was regularly removed from to be humiliated before her former class Siss was claiming her rights and saying rather obscene things at the prison staff. The warden Ratfink Rodent walked up to her cell, lit a Madame Wu and said “You have been less than a model prisoner, especially one condemned to die on a cross.”

dr s 002.jpg

“It has never been goal of mine, you asshole” Siss shouted.

“You will learn to make it one” Warden Ratfink Rodent replied. Siss was taken from her cell and led to the ‘interrogation center’.

prison 124.jpg

She could not believe as her jumpsuit was peeled from her arms and torso and she was bound to the crumbling plaster wall…

prison 111.jpg

“Listen you stupid fucks when my attorney learns about this your asses are cooked!” Siss yelled.

“And who is your attorney, the brilliant Gloria Almostred???”

“No, you piss-ant, I have retained The Hanging Tree” she proudly declared!

prison 109.jpg

She was confused when they laughed at her but fully understood when the whip ‘kissed’ her breast.

prison 084.jpg

Tree
Tree…

Attachments

• prison 108.jpg
    prison 108.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 81
View attachment 184565 Pp just likes the idea of a girl down on her luck knees ;)
Pp does indeed but will be looking for Wragg's defibrillator if you keep up this endless titillation.

.........Pp wonders, silently so Barb can't hear........will she treat that as an invitation to flash her titillations at him?

Pp's perennial dilemma. To miss Barb's displays of her feminine charms and have his old heart settled or be titillated and defibrillated?

Last edited:
Pp does indeed but will be looking for Wragg's defibrillator if you keep up this endless titillation.

.........Pp wonders, silently so Barb can't hear........will she treat that as an invitation to flash her titillations at him?

Pp's perennial dilemma. To miss Barb's displays of her feminine charms and have his old heart settled or be titillated and defibrillated?
Tree does not do mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with other males.

You must hope dear Barb survives long enough to save you...

An old joke...

The Lone Ranger is walking through the brush when a rattlesnake coils and leaps to bite him in the crotch...

The Lone Ranger sends Tonto to town to being the doctor but the doctor is busy delivering a baby. He tells Tonto to cut an incision between the where the fangs entered the Lone Ranger.

Tonto rode back at blinding speed and the Lone Ranger asked "what did he say?"

"He said 'you are going to die, Kemosabe..."

Tree

Tree
Pp agrees with Tree and would happily wait for Barb, LittleSiss or any one of the young women of cf assuming, of course, that any survive Tree's tagging.

As much as Pp avers male-to-male oral contact he would also be put off by the aftertaste of Seagrams. Pp prefers Glen Morangie or, late at night, the pure peatiness of Lagavulin.

An old joke...

The Lone Ranger is walking through the brush when a rattlesnake coils and leaps to bite him in the crotch...

The Lone Ranger sends Tonto to town to being the doctor but the doctor is busy delivering a baby. He tells Tonto to cut an incision between the where the fangs entered the Lone Ranger.

Tree

Oldie but goodie

An old joke...

Tree

S'okay Tree.

I'll hold out for Barb :D

No point in having a coronary unless there's a nice girl about to resuscitate you!

Besides, your hat would only get in the way :doh:

S'okay Tree.

I'll hold out for Barb :D

No point in having a coronary unless there's a nice girl about to resuscitate you!

Besides, your hat would only get in the way :doh:

uru.jpg If, and when, Barb ever does mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, you will know it, but don't hold your breath waiting :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom