The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
The childhood jungle-gym passages really struck a chord with me.....should I admit it?....sure, why not....I did that too!!!!

One day Pp will share childhood experiences of trying to get sister's friends up by rope into his treehouse. Always seemed to be one or two keener than the others but he never knew why.

I did that too!!!!

Me too. Another place was the diving-board at the swimming baths,
hanging on the bars on either side for a few moments
before I let myself drop into the water
(imagining I was being sacrificed to a sea-monster! :devil:)

One day Pp will share childhood experiences of trying to get sister's friends up by rope into his treehouse. Always seemed to be one or two keener than the others but he never knew why.
I did that too!!!!

Me too. Another place was the diving-board at the swimming baths,
hanging on the bars on either side for a few moments
before I let myself drop into the water
(imagining I was being sacrificed to a sea-monster! :devil:)

Also on the iron "T-shaped" clothes pole in the back garden.......had the advantage of wrapping my legs around the pole and feeling good .... memories unlocked.

Also on the iron "T-shaped" clothes pole in the back garden.......had the advantage of wrapping my legs around the pole and feeling good .... memories unlocked.

It is very early in the morning here - after 2:30 AM. I visited cf when I woke at midnight then before I left to try for some more sleep I visited what is now one of my favourite threads. Eul's post and Barb's comments have brought many deep memories to the surface. The treehouse was when I was about 10 perhaps - I emphasise that I have no wish to repeat this, try to recreate the memory or even fantasise about young girls.
There was also a game where the kids would stand facing the garage wall while others threw tennis balls at them. When you had been hit five times you got to throw and we would all end up with red marks all over our backs. There was a delicious sensation as you anticipated being hit. There was one girl who would stand with her arms stretched wide and I have one vivid memory of her fingers on my shoulder once. Sometimes she would deny being hit to keep her place longer.
There were some similar experiences in my early teens then, in my late teens at university of a girl about 17 who joined our climbing group. She would also cinch her harness just that bit tighter. She was a good climber but too often seemed to miss easy moves so she would fall and be caught by her harness. Over a few weekends I became her preferred belayer. I remember seeing something in her eyes once as I lowered her to the ground after a fall.
I logged out and tried to go back to sleep but there are too many small but distinct memories. This is deep within us, even in childhood.

Last edited:
It is very early in the morning here - after 2:30 AM. I visited cf when I woke at midnight then before I left to try for some more sleep I visited what is now one of my favourite threads. Eul's post and Barb's comments have brought many deep memories to the surface. The treehouse was when I was about 10 perhaps - I emphasise that I have no wish to repeat this, try to recreate the memory or even fantasise about young girls.
There was also a game where the kids would stand facing the garage wall while others threw tennis balls at them. When you had been hit five times you got to throw and we would all end up with red marks all over our backs. There was a delicious sensation as you anticipated being hit. There was one girl who would stand with her arms stretched wide and I have one vivid memory of her fingers on my shoulder once. Sometimes she would deny being hit to keep her place longer.
There were some similar experiences in my early teens then, in my late teens at university of a girl about 17 who joined our climbing group. She would also cinch her harness just that bit tighter. She was a good climber but too often seemed to miss easy moves so she would fall and be caught by her harness. Over a few weekends I became her preferred belayer. I remember seeing something in her eyes once as I lowered her to the ground after a fall.
I logged out and tried to go back to sleep but there are too many small but distinct memories. This is deep within us, even in childhood.

Just scratching the surface here....we could all have more of this kind to relate....but back to Eul's story now

I feel a bit guilty at keeping you awake Pp -
but it's a nice kind of insomnia :devil:

Have you come across my little autobiog essay, Girly Games?
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/girly-games.1255/
Or you can download a pdf from the Archive at:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/girly-games.180/

Still finding my way here Eul and much of that has been random jumping about. I have a couple of threads that I am now working my way through logically. These have been added to that list.
Thank you. Pp.

My safest time in cf is during the early, very early, AM. Your material certainly helps keep me awake. Again, thanks!

17 Cat o’ nine tails, and the cane

We went out for a bit, for a walk on the estate, so I could recuperate, as Dorothea put it. I’d find taking an air-bath especially relaxing - yes, I had to leave the workshop stark naked. "It’s good for your blood pressure, my love," she said, "you’ve gone through a lot on the cross and need to relax." Oh, how relaxed I was! As naked as God created me I wandered about the garden, it felt really great, like I was on display, expecting every moment some people would appear, they’d just picked the day for an unannounced visit. "Don’t be silly," said Doro, "Whoever’s going come? If they do, you can hide." She smiled to herself. O the vixen! I wanted revenge, but I didn’t brood on it.

Back in the workshop my dear cousin decided it was time to try out one or two of the toys she’d ordered on the Internet – on me, of course. I had to go on the exercise-frame. Without any horizontal bars, it had proved to be a stable metal structure, best suited for spreading myself between the two uprights like a living X. Bound hand and foot with strong ropes, Dorothea stretched me very tightly. I liked it, I enjoyed this posing, it wasn’t the cross, but it was nice.

But who wants to be beautiful must suffer, Doro was the disciplinarian. First, she arrived with two small, inconspicuous metal items. Suspicious, I eyed the small terminals, they were familiar to me, indeed they were. Dorothea stroked me until my nipples swelled up, then she put the clamps on them and twisted them with small screws, quite firm - ouch! But I did not say a peep. Not from me, Mother Goose, you won’t get a squeal out of me! Lisette Lange’s npt going to start whining just because her sadistic cousin’s pinching her nips. Somehow the pain’s even cool, I thought. At home I’d played similar games with ordinary clothespegs, I’d put those onto my nipples, and sometimes I’d fit a second peg onto the first to increase the pressure on my nipples exquisitely - O sweet pain!

But what she’d done to me was by no means enough for my Doro. She took the nine-tailed cat out of the package. I gulped as she came over to me with the whip. "Don’t tense yourself up so, Lisette," she said in a soft voice, her eyes scanning my naked, displayed body. She ran around me, the whip hanging loose in her right hand. Occasionally she let the thin leather cords whizz through the air. "Stay very calm, dear," she said, her voice was so soft. "There, nothing’s going to happen, I'm just going to beat you, that's all. You're going to feel the whip - nothing more, nothing can happen to you, nothing. You’re firmly bound, each stroke will land, nothing else will happen to you, Lisette, it’s simply going to hurt, nothing else." Dorothea circled me. "Don’t look so glum! It’s nothing," she said, "I could gag you, but I don’t know this whip myself yet, I’ve still to test it on you, Lis, I need to figure out how hard I have to beat you to make you scream." I tensed even more in my bonds. She stood before me, hung the whip on a chair next to the table, and covered my face with both hands, "Don’t worry, Lisette, nobody’s going to hear you, you can scream as loud as you want, let it all come out, you little bondage-girl!"

‘Bondage-girl’ she called me? Had I ever spoken that to her, had I ever even thought about telling her my fantasy? Not that I knew of. She kissed me softly on the lips. "I'll hurt you, Lisette," she said softly, her eyes lowered into mine, "I'll whip you. Don’t fight it, surrender, accept it, let it come. You’ve got to stand it, either way, there’s is no getting away, Lisette. You can cry and scream all you want, love, you may plead loudly for me to stop, Lisette, but I will not stop. Is that clear?" She was still holding my face in her hands, "Is that clear to you, Lis?" She prodded me, the nipple clamps hurt, they were just the appetizer, the main menu was: Fully Whipped Lisette Lange Served Between Two Gymnastic Bars.

Dorothea let go of me. She picked up the whip. My breathing quickened along with my my heartbeat. Now! I thought, scared, now she does it, now she whips me. By all the gods of Olympus! I’m to be whipped! Really and truly flogged! Part of me wanted to run away, wanted to break away and escape from the bondage, another part was waiting to receive the flogging, and some part was welcoming the treatment and longing to experience it. My cunt was wet - with excitement and fear. I swallowed several times. Come on, Doro, I thought, then I’ll have got it behind me, for heaven’s sake come on! The waiting only makes things worse, please get going, you’ve got to do it... I was about to burst into tears. I was trembling, I was glad that the ropes were restraining me.

Dorothea came up behind me, she ran her hand down my spine. "We have to take good care," she said, "the whip can only land above here." Her fingers marked the area of my back above the kidneys. "It mustn’t cause any trauma, the danger would be too great if it were to land a nasty hit on your kidneys." She came around the frame and stood in front of me, the whip hanging loose in her hand, driving me mad. "Did you know that professional punishers used to have a kind of kidney belt to use when they worked with particularly heavy bullwhips? Heavy whips were used to make rebellious slaves docile. A whipping with a bullwhip always achieved that, Lis." I felt a shiver down my spine, the way she was looking at me! "A hit on the kidneys with such a heavy whip could have caused the death of a slave, that of course was not allowed to happen, slaves were too valuable, they’d only be punished, not killed." She walked back behind me. "But here a kidney belt isn’t required, I'll just take good care, yes? Relax, Lisette."

Relax? That was a good one! You could ....

17 Cat o’ nine tails, and the cane

We went out for a bit, for a walk on the estate, so I could recuperate, as Dorothea put it. I’d find taking an air-bath especially relaxing - yes, I had to leave the workshop stark naked. "It’s good for your blood pressure, my love," she said, "you’ve gone through a lot on the cross and need to relax." Oh, how relaxed I was! As naked as God created me I wandered about the garden, it felt really great, like I was on display, expecting every moment some people would appear, they’d just picked the day for an unannounced visit. "Don’t be silly," said Doro, "Whoever’s going come? If they do, you can hide." She smiled to herself. O the vixen! I wanted revenge, but I didn’t brood on it.

Back in the workshop my dear cousin decided it was time to try out one or two of the toys she’d ordered on the Internet – on me, of course. I had to go on the exercise-frame. Without any horizontal bars, it had proved to be a stable metal structure, best suited for spreading myself between the two uprights like a living X. Bound hand and foot with strong ropes, Dorothea stretched me very tightly. I liked it, I enjoyed this posing, it wasn’t the cross, but it was nice.

But who wants to be beautiful must suffer, Doro was the disciplinarian. First, she arrived with two small, inconspicuous metal items. Suspicious, I eyed the small terminals, they were familiar to me, indeed they were. Dorothea stroked me until my nipples swelled up, then she put the clamps on them and twisted them with small screws, quite firm - ouch! But I did not say a peep. Not from me, Mother Goose, you won’t get a squeal out of me! Lisette Lange’s npt going to start whining just because her sadistic cousin’s pinching her nips. Somehow the pain’s even cool, I thought. At home I’d played similar games with ordinary clothespegs, I’d put those onto my nipples, and sometimes I’d fit a second peg onto the first to increase the pressure on my nipples exquisitely - O sweet pain!

But what she’d done to me was by no means enough for my Doro. She took the nine-tailed cat out of the package. I gulped as she came over to me with the whip. "Don’t tense yourself up so, Lisette," she said in a soft voice, her eyes scanning my naked, displayed body. She ran around me, the whip hanging loose in her right hand. Occasionally she let the thin leather cords whizz through the air. "Stay very calm, dear," she said, her voice was so soft. "There, nothing’s going to happen, I'm just going to beat you, that's all. You're going to feel the whip - nothing more, nothing can happen to you, nothing. You’re firmly bound, each stroke will land, nothing else will happen to you, Lisette, it’s simply going to hurt, nothing else." Dorothea circled me. "Don’t look so glum! It’s nothing," she said, "I could gag you, but I don’t know this whip myself yet, I’ve still to test it on you, Lis, I need to figure out how hard I have to beat you to make you scream." I tensed even more in my bonds. She stood before me, hung the whip on a chair next to the table, and covered my face with both hands, "Don’t worry, Lisette, nobody’s going to hear you, you can scream as loud as you want, let it all come out, you little bondage-girl!"

‘Bondage-girl’ she called me? Had I ever spoken that to her, had I ever even thought about telling her my fantasy? Not that I knew of. She kissed me softly on the lips. "I'll hurt you, Lisette," she said softly, her eyes lowered into mine, "I'll whip you. Don’t fight it, surrender, accept it, let it come. You’ve got to stand it, either way, there’s is no getting away, Lisette. You can cry and scream all you want, love, you may plead loudly for me to stop, Lisette, but I will not stop. Is that clear?" She was still holding my face in her hands, "Is that clear to you, Lis?" She prodded me, the nipple clamps hurt, they were just the appetizer, the main menu was: Fully Whipped Lisette Lange Served Between Two Gymnastic Bars.

Dorothea let go of me. She picked up the whip. My breathing quickened along with my my heartbeat. Now! I thought, scared, now she does it, now she whips me. By all the gods of Olympus! I’m to be whipped! Really and truly flogged! Part of me wanted to run away, wanted to break away and escape from the bondage, another part was waiting to receive the flogging, and some part was welcoming the treatment and longing to experience it. My cunt was wet - with excitement and fear. I swallowed several times. Come on, Doro, I thought, then I’ll have got it behind me, for heaven’s sake come on! The waiting only makes things worse, please get going, you’ve got to do it... I was about to burst into tears. I was trembling, I was glad that the ropes were restraining me.

Dorothea came up behind me, she ran her hand down my spine. "We have to take good care," she said, "the whip can only land above here." Her fingers marked the area of my back above the kidneys. "It mustn’t cause any trauma, the danger would be too great if it were to land a nasty hit on your kidneys." She came around the frame and stood in front of me, the whip hanging loose in her hand, driving me mad. "Did you know that professional punishers used to have a kind of kidney belt to use when they worked with particularly heavy bullwhips? Heavy whips were used to make rebellious slaves docile. A whipping with a bullwhip always achieved that, Lis." I felt a shiver down my spine, the way she was looking at me! "A hit on the kidneys with such a heavy whip could have caused the death of a slave, that of course was not allowed to happen, slaves were too valuable, they’d only be punished, not killed." She walked back behind me. "But here a kidney belt isn’t required, I'll just take good care, yes? Relax, Lisette."

Relax? That was a good one! You could ....
Another dose of stimulant for your insomniac follower. Thanks Eulalia.

The blow came out of the blue and ripped my breath out of my lungs. I winced and reared up in shackles. A groan flew from my lips. What the Goddess will ....The next blow - just as sharp, I let out a scream, completely involuntarily. Astonished, incredulous, burning pain was sweeping over my back, flowing like glowing lava over my shoulders. Crack! The next blow. On each impact it ripped through me nine times. Another one. I heard the whirring of leather cords, vicious and threatening before they ploughed into my unprotected, offered back. It seemed as if they would tear through me. Crack! Crack! I shouted. Goddess, that hurt! Sharp, malignant pain, fierce and direct. It slammed into me and broke through all barriers I had erected - in less than half a minute! I was confused and disorientated, didn’t know what was happening. There was no time to surrender to it, it was a blitz. Pain didn’t come with slow, leisurely steps to me, the whip hurled him down on me with every blow, hot, boiling, violent, horrible. I started to cry. I sobbed passionately. Goddess, that was terrible! Stop it! Stop it! Stop now! I started screaming, my proud intention not to bawl I lost within seconds. The whip overran my defences with brute strength, made me small and weak, made me wretched. I shouted.

Dorothea paid no attention - on the contrary, she increased the rate of lashing and struck me even harder. No! Not harder! Doro! Listen to m.... Aahhh! I tugged at my bonds, trying to free myself from the ropes to escape. I clawed with my toes on the carpet where my feet reached. My spread-apart legs wanted to close. I thought of everything but the nipple clamps, they weren’t there anymore, I thought of nothing, I couldn’t think, only feel, pain, burning pain, fierce and terrible. I was crying aloud, squirming, howling. I didn’t care if anyone could hear me outside, I didn’t care about anything. It hurts! I must scream, and how! I danced in my bonds, I bucked on every beat, I shouted, I cried, it’s got to stop, please-please stop! I haven’t done anything! I’m innocent! Let me go! Stop it! Listen to me, please-please, don’t hit me! It’s too much!

It didn’t stop. How long? How long? How long? I lost all sense of time or space. I was trapped in a universe of pure pain. I squirmed under the whip and howled, I had no pride, I had nothing, only pain. I gasped and cried, I fought with all my strength against my bondage. I sobbed. I wanted to beg Dorothea to stop, but I couldn’t find the words. I was demented and rendered speechless, I couldn’t form words, I could only scream and sob. My body was writhing without my help, against my will, it danced in the bondage.

After a final swinge it ceased. The whip fell silent, no more wild terrible whirring behind my back, silence - complete silence. I sank sobbing in my bondage, weeping aloud. Goddess, that had been terrible. I heard Dorothee moving about behind me, she put away the whip, then she came back, stood in front of me and looked at me in silence. I was still crying, but I calmed down gradually.

"Two minutes, Lis," said my cousin. "That was just two minutes." Two minutes for you, Doro, for me it was eternity.

"How did it feel?" she wanted to know - when I failed to answer immediately, she reached for the nipple clamps and twisted the screws, "Ow!" I cried.

"Tell me, Lisette!" She turned them even harder.

"Ow! I .... Ouch! I ... w-what am I supposed to say ....?" Twist tighter. "Auuw!"

"Tell me what you felt, Lisette!"

"It hurt," I rasped "It hurt insanely, I couldn’t come to terms with it .... it went off immediately -..really merciless I couldn’t sort it out in my head at all, no way could I cope, I had… I was blown away, it just rolled over me."

"Surprise attack," said Dorothea, caressing my breasts, "it smashes at a stroke all lines of defence."

"That’s just how it felt," I confirmed. My back was burning, the fire gradually turned into a dull, insistent throb. I wondered how my back looked, I asked the question aloud - and was surprised to hear myself ask it.

"There’s nothing, Lisette," said Dorothy. "If you don’t believe me, I’ll photograph it. There are some red welts, but they’re already disappearing. You put on such a performance; while I wasn’t really lashing you – well, hard enough to make you cry, perhaps, but all that yelling couldn’t have been necessary. Really, these few bruises are already vanishing away."

Suddenly I was ashamed. I’d actually screamed - okay, I hadn’t been yelling with all my might, I didn’t scream like a banshee. But I had screamed.
And now I’d got to stand between the bars and not cry any more, even though my nipples were hurting insanely, oh these terrible clips!

"I don’t know if you'll cry less in the future," said my cousin, "I think it’ll be best if I fix a gag on you, then you can yell as you wish, as much and as loud as you want." She started twisting the nipple clamps very slowly. "Thanks," I whispered.

Would she suddenly jerk the clamps up? That would hurt madly, I knew that from my games with clothespegs.

"Mardy-baby" scoffed Dorothea, and took the clamps off. She stood in front of me. "Next time I’ll use the riding crop, Lisette. The cat I’ve just used was designed to wallop someone really hard, I could flog very firmly because the straps are so soft. The crop is very different, landing with full force on a very small surface." She smiled at me, "You’ll need your gag, Lisette."

I swallowed hard. She untied me.

"Go and shower now, and get dressed," ordered Dorothea, "We’re going to Schlöhndorfer School Museum. After all, we need to get value from our Explorer tickets."

The blow came out of the blue and ripped my breath out of my lungs. I winced and reared up in shackles. A groan flew from my lips. What the Goddess will ....The next blow - just as sharp, I let out a scream, completely involuntarily. Astonished, incredulous, burning pain was sweeping over my back, flowing like glowing lava over my shoulders. Crack! The next blow. On each impact it ripped through me nine times. Another one. I heard the whirring of leather cords, vicious and threatening before they ploughed into my unprotected, offered back. It seemed as if they would tear through me. Crack! Crack! I shouted. Goddess, that hurt! Sharp, malignant pain, fierce and direct. It slammed into me and broke through all barriers I had erected - in less than half a minute! I was confused and disorientated, didn’t know what was happening. There was no time to surrender to it, it was a blitz. Pain didn’t come with slow, leisurely steps to me, the whip hurled him down on me with every blow, hot, boiling, violent, horrible. I started to cry. I sobbed passionately. Goddess, that was terrible! Stop it! Stop it! Stop now! I started screaming, my proud intention not to bawl I lost within seconds. The whip overran my defences with brute strength, made me small and weak, made me wretched. I shouted.

Dorothea paid no attention - on the contrary, she increased the rate of lashing and struck me even harder. No! Not harder! Doro! Listen to m.... Aahhh! I tugged at my bonds, trying to free myself from the ropes to escape. I clawed with my toes on the carpet where my feet reached. My spread-apart legs wanted to close. I thought of everything but the nipple clamps, they weren’t there anymore, I thought of nothing, I couldn’t think, only feel, pain, burning pain, fierce and terrible. I was crying aloud, squirming, howling. I didn’t care if anyone could hear me outside, I didn’t care about anything. It hurts! I must scream, and how! I danced in my bonds, I bucked on every beat, I shouted, I cried, it’s got to stop, please-please stop! I haven’t done anything! I’m innocent! Let me go! Stop it! Listen to me, please-please, don’t hit me! It’s too much!

It didn’t stop. How long? How long? How long? I lost all sense of time or space. I was trapped in a universe of pure pain. I squirmed under the whip and howled, I had no pride, I had nothing, only pain. I gasped and cried, I fought with all my strength against my bondage. I sobbed. I wanted to beg Dorothea to stop, but I couldn’t find the words. I was demented and rendered speechless, I couldn’t form words, I could only scream and sob. My body was writhing without my help, against my will, it danced in the bondage.

After a final swinge it ceased. The whip fell silent, no more wild terrible whirring behind my back, silence - complete silence. I sank sobbing in my bondage, weeping aloud. Goddess, that had been terrible. I heard Dorothee moving about behind me, she put away the whip, then she came back, stood in front of me and looked at me in silence. I was still crying, but I calmed down gradually.

"Two minutes, Lis," said my cousin. "That was just two minutes." Two minutes for you, Doro, for me it was eternity.

"How did it feel?" she wanted to know - when I failed to answer immediately, she reached for the nipple clamps and twisted the screws, "Ow!" I cried.

"Tell me, Lisette!" She turned them even harder.

"Ow! I .... Ouch! I ... w-what am I supposed to say ....?" Twist tighter. "Auuw!"

"Tell me what you felt, Lisette!"

"It hurt," I rasped "It hurt insanely, I couldn’t come to terms with it .... it went off immediately -..really merciless I couldn’t sort it out in my head at all, no way could I cope, I had… I was blown away, it just rolled over me."

"Surprise attack," said Dorothea, caressing my breasts, "it smashes at a stroke all lines of defence."

"That’s just how it felt," I confirmed. My back was burning, the fire gradually turned into a dull, insistent throb. I wondered how my back looked, I asked the question aloud - and was surprised to hear myself ask it.

"There’s nothing, Lisette," said Dorothy. "If you don’t believe me, I’ll photograph it. There are some red welts, but they’re already disappearing. You put on such a performance; while I wasn’t really lashing you – well, hard enough to make you cry, perhaps, but all that yelling couldn’t have been necessary. Really, these few bruises are already vanishing away."

Suddenly I was ashamed. I’d actually screamed - okay, I hadn’t been yelling with all my might, I didn’t scream like a banshee. But I had screamed.
And now I’d got to stand between the bars and not cry any more, even though my nipples were hurting insanely, oh these terrible clips!

"I don’t know if you'll cry less in the future," said my cousin, "I think it’ll be best if I fix a gag on you, then you can yell as you wish, as much and as loud as you want." She started twisting the nipple clamps very slowly. "Thanks," I whispered.

Would she suddenly jerk the clamps up? That would hurt madly, I knew that from my games with clothespegs.

"Mardy-baby" scoffed Dorothea, and took the clamps off. She stood in front of me. "Next time I’ll use the riding crop, Lisette. The cat I’ve just used was designed to wallop someone really hard, I could flog very firmly because the straps are so soft. The crop is very different, landing with full force on a very small surface." She smiled at me, "You’ll need your gag, Lisette."

I swallowed hard. She untied me.

"Go and shower now, and get dressed," ordered Dorothea, "We’re going to Schlöhndorfer School Museum. After all, we need to get value from our Explorer tickets."
The insomniac slept last night. What wonderful breakfast reading though Pp almost choked on his espresso as she "reared up in her shackles".

:devil: Fesseln regularly auto-translates as 'shackles',
I usually change it to 'bonds' or 'bondage' as she's tied with ropes,
but occasionally Google throws up a phrase that's just too vivid to edit! :D

We were sitting in the regional train to Schlöhndorf. I wasn’t wearing any panties under my woollen skirt, Dorothea had once again insisted that I went without. I could bet she was wearing nothing under her denim one, she seemed to like it very much. If we have to raise our hems again by kneeling .... I quickly banished the thought.

The summer landscape sped by outside, natural scenery, not urban sprawl. I had to giggle.

"What are you sniggering about?" Doro wanted to know why I was in such a good mood. I explained it to her, she laughed. "City Council! Cool! " Then she became serious, "You were never a city child, Lisette, you’ve never liked it, you're a country kid who has to live in a prison of asphalt roads and a sea of houses. Momma says you're a very poor child, I think she means for that reason. She told me long ago she always felt sorry for you when you had to go home again, you never wanted to, Lis."

"I know," I said, "I don’t like the city. If it was a small town at least I could get out quickly and spend time in the great outdoors! But I had to ride almost an hour on the S-Bahn (rapid transit system). An hour out and an hour back - two hours of free time I wasted on ordinary school days, not a chance to get out."

My cousin smiled at me, "This year the time for you to spend outside is limited, Lisette, even at a premium, so to speak. Every day you’ll spend a little longer on the cross." I winced, quickly glanced around, had anyone heard what my cousin had said? Good Lord! We’re sitting in a train!

"There’s no one else in the compartment, scaredy bunny," scoffed Doro, "I've taken care, relax. " She smiled even wider, "Though I have to admit you look so cute when you’re frightened, you’ve got lovely red cheeks and you blush soo easily! I've been thinking all the time how you’d look if I were to strap you up right here in the train between the seats." She pointed up, "I could fasten your hands on those grab-bars, and your feet on the seat-legs down below, then you'd be standing beautifully stretched in the middle of the gangway. How would you feel?"

"You're crazy," I exclaimed. I had to giggle, what an idea, I rubbed my back against the backrest. It didn’t hurt at all, that cat o’ nine tails is a marvellous thing, you could be flogged so viciously, but the pain only lasted as long as you were being whipped, I was feeling hardly anything now. Coolly I looked at my cousin, "Do you enjoy it?"

Doro looked back, "What?"

"Beating me," I replied, "flogging me, crucifying me?"

She blushed, for a few seconds she was silent. Finally she pulled herself together,
"Yes, Lisette, I do enjoy it, a lot even." She blushed even more.

"What's nice about it?" I asked.

"Everything," she replied - how vulnerable she seemed at once! I leaned forward and reached for her hand,
"Tell me about it, Doro. Please."

"On the cross ...." she began, "alone, the fact that you do it, voluntarily. When you strip I start to tingle, I always watch carefully.... You're so willing – no, that’s not the right word, you are ...." She made a vague gesture with her free hand, "you're so .... accepting. So self-sacrificing. You seem so humble and yet so strong, Lis. You were crazy with excitement the first time I tied you to the cross, but, believe me, I was equally excited. It made me mad to to tie you up."

Dorothea was still bright red. She was stuttering and stammering, she wanted to get it out but couldn’t quite. She crossed her arms. "You look beautiful when you're tied up naked. But you’re most beautiful of all when you start to suffer, when you start squirming and moaning, when you gasp and begin to sweat, when tears begin to flow… Oh, Lisette! Not many have flowed." She was staring at the floor. "But I want to see them flow, Lis." Her voice was very quiet. "That's why it gave me such joy to whip you, I could make you cry." She lifted her head and looked at me with big eyes, "Do you think I'm insane now? To you consider I’m a pervert? "

I shook my head. "No, Dorothea." I moved over to her side and put my arm around her. "It's perfectly fine that you have these feelings." I stroked her arm, "Look, if you didn’t feel that way, maybe you’d already be bored with it. Who else would strap me to the cross, if you didn’t fancy it any more? Aunt Annie? I can’t very well ask her! I love you Doro, it’s indescribably good to have to bear it, and I'm just so glad you’re here to help me fulfill my secret desires. If it’s fun for you, all the better!"

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. With both hands I cupped her face. She was still very red. "Lock me up, Dorothea," I said, "beat me, hurt me, drive me to my limits and beyond - I want it! Do you get me? It makes me feel good." She nodded silently, I hugged her and rocked her.

"I can hardly get enough," she mumbled in my bosom, "You're so cute when you squirm on the cross. I feel infinitely sorry for you, but I so love to see it too, when you have to endure such agony. I want more, if you truly want more."

I gave her a kiss on her hair, "I do, Doro, believe me, I do. "

Last edited:
We were sitting in the regional train to Schlöhndorf. I wasn’t wearing any panties under my woolen skirt, Dorothea had once again insisted that I went without. I could bet she was wearing nothing under her denim one, she seemed to like it very much. If we have to raise our hems again by kneeling .... I quickly banished the thought.

The summer landscape sped by outside, natural scenery, not urban sprawl. I had to giggle.

"What are you sniggering about?" Doro wanted to know why I was in such a good mood. I explained it to her, she laughed. "City Council! Cool! " Then she became serious, "You were never a city child, Lisette, you’ve never liked it, you're a country kid who has to live in a prison of asphalt roads and a sea of houses. Momma says you're a very poor child, I think she means for that reason. She told me long ago she always felt sorry for you when you had to go home again, you never wanted to, Lis."

"I know," I said, "I don’t like the city. If it was a small town at least I could get out quickly and spend time in the great outdoors! But I had to ride almost an hour on the S-Bahn (rapid transit system). An hour out and an hour back - two hours of free time I wasted on ordinary school days, not a chance to get out."

My cousin smiled at me, "This year the time for you to spend outside is limited, Lisette, even at a premium, so to speak. Every day you’ll spend a little longer on the cross." I winced, quickly glanced around, had anyone heard what my cousin had said? Good Lord! We’re sitting in a train!

"There’s no one else in the compartment, scaredy bunny," scoffed Doro, "I've taken care, relax. " She smiled even wider, "Though I have to admit you look so cute when you’re frightened, you’ve got lovely red cheeks and you blush soo easily! I've been thinking all the time how you’d look if I were to strap you up right here in the train between the seats." She pointed up, "I could fasten your hands on those grab-bars, and your feet on the seat-legs down below, then you'd be standing beautifully stretched in the middle of the gangway. How would you feel?"

"You're crazy," I exclaimed. I had to giggle, what an idea, I rubbed my back against the backrest. It didn’t hurt at all, that cat o’ nine tails is a marvellous thing, you could be flogged so viciously, but the pain only lasted as long as you were being whipped, I was feeling hardly anything now. Coolly I looked at my cousin, "Do you enjoy it?"

She blushed, for a few seconds she was silent. Finally she pulled herself together,

"Everything," she replied - how vulnerable she seemed at once! I leaned forward and reached for her hand,

"On the cross ...." she began, "alone, the fact that you do it, voluntarily. When you strip I start to tingle, I always watch carefully.... You're so willing – no, that’s not the right word, you are ...." She made a vague gesture with her free hand, "you're so .... accepting. So self-sacrificing. You seem so humble and yet so strong, Lis. You were crazy with excitement the first time I tied you to the cross, but, believe me, I was equally excited. It made me mad to to tie you up."

Dorothea was still bright red. She was stuttering and stammering, she wanted to get it out but couldn’t quite. She crossed her arms. "You look beautiful when you're tied up naked. But you’re most beautiful of all when you start to suffer, when you start squirming and moaning, when you gasp and begin to sweat, when tears begin to flow… Oh, Lisette! Not many have flowed." She was staring at the floor. "But I want to see them flow, Lis." Her voice was very quiet. "That's why it gave me such joy to whip you, I could make you cry." She lifted her head and looked at me with big eyes, "Do you think I'm insane now? To you consider I’m a pervert? "

I shook my head. "No, Dorothea." I moved over to her side and put my arm around her. "It's perfectly fine that you have these feelings." I stroked her arm, "Look, if you didn’t feel that way, maybe you’d already be bored with it. Who else would strap me to the cross, if you didn’t fancy it any more? Aunt Annie? I can’t very well ask her! I love you Doro, it’s indescribably good to have to bear it, and I'm just so glad you’re here to help me fulfill my secret desires. If it’s fun for you, all the better!"

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. With both hands I cupped her face. She was still very red. "Lock me up, Dorothea," I said, "beat me, hurt me, drive me to my limits and beyond - I want it! Do you get me? It makes me feel good." She nodded silently, I hugged her and rocked her.

"I can hardly get enough," she mumbled in my bosom, "You're so cute when you squirm on the cross. I feel infinitely sorry for you, but I so love to see it too, when you have to endure such agony. I want more, if you truly want more."

Love this one...I once had similar fantasy thoughts riding alone in a train compartment on a long run across Germany...unlocked a memory.

We were sitting in the regional train to Schlöhndorf. I wasn’t wearing any panties under my woolen skirt, Dorothea had once again insisted that I went without. I could bet she was wearing nothing under her denim one, she seemed to like it very much. If we have to raise our hems again by kneeling .... I quickly banished the thought.

No time to read immediately so it will be over a coffee a little later. I will make sure I don't sip while I read this time.

Love this one...I once had similar fantasy thoughts riding alone in a train compartment on a long run across Germany...unlocked a memory.
is there something about German trains? :devil:

is there something about German trains? :devil:

My other memory was being shaken out of my delightful reverie by a uniformed policeman toting a machine pistol, who looked around the compartment, closed the door and proceeded down the side aisle to the next compartment.

for a moment you thought your worst nightmares were coming true! :devil:
I'm afraid travelling on trains in Britain is sufficient torture
without needing to be tied up in the carriage and whipped. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom