This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
When translated into Russian holds ambiguity. "go ahead old chap" - unsafe for life.:)
with our tree (the old chap) is that not strange:devil:

with our tree (the old chap) is that not strange:devil:
It is known linguistic problem: it is impossible to adequately translate more or less complex text from one language to another. In particular, "the old chap" is translated into Russian: friend, buddy, "starina" - a very good asking the person, but translated and: "bratok" - a member of a criminal gang which almost no brain, and muscles like a buffalo, go ahead he is life-threatening.:)

Last edited:
It is known linguistic problem: it is impossible to adequately translate more or less complex text from one language to another. In particular, "the old chap" is translated into Russian: friend, buddy, "starina" - a very good asking the person, but translated and: "bratok" - a member of a criminal gang which almost no brain, and muscles like a buffalo, go ahead he is life-threatening.:)
I haveat least 4 different ways for the translating a wbpage or txt....................Babylon, Microsoft, van Dale and Google

I haveat least 4 different ways for the translating a wbpage or txt....................Babylon, Microsoft, van Dale and Google
I badly know English language, therefore use different electronic translators. Usually enough of even one of Google translate. However, it should be used repeatedly, that is, to translate text back and forth. When text is translated in English, I do, but at the end of the rule text has already manually using electronic translators and literary translators. Peculiarity of the English language is that the same word in different contexts may have different meanings, sometimes opposite to the first value.

So I physically do not have time to read all that is written on the forum, especially in the section "Stories and Poems". I'm sorry, I don't put the likes on the banal reason, not because I don't feel the need to, but because I physically didn't have the time to read.

okay stragg - indeed it has wandered away from Crucified Women,
and this leaves you free to post whatever images you choose :devil:

Thank you very much Eulalia!
When I placed the image which is not dedicated to the crucifixion was experiencing some discomfort.

This image appeared under the influence of two threads: "1942" and "1942 By Barbaria 1". Planned a few pictures, but what happens, if I can ,- I do not know.
This picture is in color, and like an old photograph.
View attachment 151467 View attachment 151468

So proud to have "influenced" such fine work.....love them stragg!:)

.... the vintage photograph look is a nice touch.

the b&w version is more sinister, and has the right 'period' feel -
I especially like the woman glancing anxiously towards the viewer
as she strips off her panties - makes me shiver!

they recall some of pk's stories too.​

This image appeared under the influence of two threads: "1942" and "1942 By Barbaria 1". Planned a few pictures, but what happens, if I can ,- I do not know.
This picture is in color, and like an old photograph.
View attachment 151467 View attachment 151468

I'm with the others, the vintage pic works best for me.

For an added touch of realism try some subtle shadows next time, the desk has one but the people don't!

Back
Top Bottom