This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
a visionary picture, a kind of descent into Hades -
it makes me think of the legend of Ishtar (Astarte),
this part of the story:

The gatekeeper hurried to tell Ereshkigal, the Queen of the Underworld. Ereshkigal told the gatekeeper to let Ishtar enter, but "according to the ancient decree".

The gatekeeper let Ishtar into the underworld, opening one gate at a time. At each gate, Ishtar had to shed one article of clothing. When she finally passed the seventh gate, she was naked. In rage, Ishtar threw herself at Ereshkigal, but Ereshkigal ordered her servantNamtar to imprison Ishtar and unleash sixty diseases against her.

After Ishtar descended to the underworld, all sexual activity ceased on earth. The god Papsukal reported the situation to Ea, the king of the gods. Ea created an intersex being called Asu-shu-namir and sent it to Ereshkigal, telling it to invoke "the name of the great gods" against her and to ask for the bag containing the waters of life. Ereshkigal was enraged when she heard Asu-shu-namir's demand, but she had to give it the water of life. Asu-shu-namir sprinkled Ishtar with this water, reviving her. Then, Ishtar passed back through the seven gates, getting one article of clothing back at each gate, and was fully clothed as she exited the last gate.

Here's a different, more 'classic' version, with a gorgeous redheaded Ishtar :)

Ishtar.jpg

Last edited:
This image was for me unexpectedly technically difficult because the woman left I had to be assembled from several parts, 10 or 12, can't remember.

"Faster !! You're all retards!"
View attachment 149247

"Uh oh, hey, wait a minute...those things are not the same size.....who gets the smaller one.....first come, first choice...I hope....she is still undressing....if I move quickly....:rolleyes:"

Last edited:
a visionary picture, a kind of descent into Hades -
it makes me think of the legend of Ishtar (Astarte),
this part of the story:

The gatekeeper hurried to tell Ereshkigal, the Queen of the Underworld. Ereshkigal told the gatekeeper to let Ishtar enter, but "according to the ancient decree".

The gatekeeper let Ishtar into the underworld, opening one gate at a time. At each gate, Ishtar had to shed one article of clothing. When she finally passed the seventh gate, she was naked. In rage, Ishtar threw herself at Ereshkigal, but Ereshkigal ordered her servantNamtar to imprison Ishtar and unleash sixty diseases against her.

After Ishtar descended to the underworld, all sexual activity ceased on earth. The god Papsukal reported the situation to Ea, the king of the gods. Ea created an intersex being called Asu-shu-namir and sent it to Ereshkigal, telling it to invoke "the name of the great gods" against her and to ask for the bag containing the waters of life. Ereshkigal was enraged when she heard Asu-shu-namir's demand, but she had to give it the water of life. Asu-shu-namir sprinkled Ishtar with this water, reviving her. Then, Ishtar passed back through the seven gates, getting one article of clothing back at each gate, and was fully clothed as she exited the last gate.

Here's a different, more 'classic' version, with a gorgeous redheaded Ishtar :)

Wow! I never would have thought that my humble work can cause such deep associations.
Thank you very much Eulalia!
Probably, now I have to think about the relationship Ishtar and Gilgamesh. However, I can't imagine what it looks like Enkidu, Humbaba. And where can you rent of enormous bull.:)

The enormous bull I found. Here, however, there is appeared a beautiful warrior and made heel enormous bull the goat muzzle. History has gone the other way...
On happiness on this occasion Gilgamesh and Enkidu rolled grand booze with tales of their exploits.:)
00005.JPG

very nice play-instruments, but missing the fine tuned ones for the finale or are we needed Tree's sharpen ones?

content(15).jpg

Back
Top Bottom