This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you. I have the same subject another image. However, it turned out very tough, even cruel. I really appreciate this forum for his kindness, so I remain in doubt, post the picture or not to post? To make a decision I need your opinions.

Thank you. I have the same subject another image. However, it turned out very tough, even cruel. I really appreciate this forum for his kindness, so I remain in doubt, post the picture or not to post? To make a decision I need your opinions.
An opinion you can but express only if one can judge the article. Take heart, we are friendly. ;-)

Thanks, I'll try.
A small comment.One day I read an old book of a traveler in Africa, in the XIX century. In particular, this book described the ways in which to prepare their own meals cannibals. More than 20 ways. Reading is not for the faint of heart. According to the memoirs of the read in that book made this image. After that based on this image I made image which is placed above.
000001.JPG

Well slow roasting while an unpleasant way to actually expire is not too visually traumatic and can be quite aesthetic to the eye so long as you know it is not a real person :)

So I think this image works rather well...I like the hanging (human) meat waiting in the background for their turn

Thanks, I'll try.
A small comment.One day I read an old book of a traveler in Africa, in the XIX century. In particular, this book described the ways in which to prepare their own meals cannibals. More than 20 ways. Reading is not for the faint of heart. According to the memoirs of the read in that book made this image. After that based on this image I made image which is placed above.
View attachment 148668
Well slow roasting while an unpleasant way to actually expire is not too visually traumatic and can be quite aesthetic to the eye so long as you know it is not a real person :)

So I think this image works rather well...I like the hanging (human) meat waiting in the background for their turn

Welll sizzle sizzle...very nice stragg...I like the hanging meat too....but would prefer to not see them hang by the breasts...lets keep the best parts tender and juicy :rolleyes:

Yes, if you look at the Terms and Rules (at very bottom right of screen),
we don't want want the kind of graphic cannibalistic stuff that turns up on 'gore' sites,
but that sort of fantasy image is well within the bounds.​

Welll sizzle sizzle...very nice stragg...I like the hanging meat too....but would prefer to not see them hang by the breasts...lets keep the best parts tender and juicy :rolleyes:
In the book I mentioned, it was written that African cannibals came to cooking very carefully. Methods of preparation of food were very diverse. I will not describe. But the way of hanging women for breast were often used. Reasons also I will not describe.

I love women and their breasts too much as I want to hang it. Crucified people I like more, though this can also be very cruel. It is a personal opinion. Others may, otherwise there would be no pictures of it. The collage is definitely interesting and I think that with each new collage grow their skills. Thank you for allowing me to see their works.

This image was for me unexpectedly technically difficult because the woman left I had to be assembled from several parts, 10 or 12, can't remember.

Well that sounds like the kind of work worthy of divinity and reminds me of an old joke from the British 80's TV show Yes Minister

Woolley: In the service, CMG stands for "Call Me God". And KCMG for "Kindly Call Me God".
Hacker: What does GCMG stand for?
Woolley: "God Calls Me God".

Time to nominate Stragg for the Order of St Michael and St George?

Back
Top Bottom