This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
that's okay Stragg, it's your own thread.
If you do want off-topic posts moved out of a thread you've started,
just ask one of us staff,
but this is a free-wheeling kind of topic, I see no problem with it.​

P.S. The discussion in this thread has gone beyond the section where the thread is available, may be at the discretion of the administration it move to another section?

This is not a rare occurrence at Crux Forums. Only if it bothers you let them know. I've had stories you have to dig 2 or 3 pages back to my last post. Bothered me years ago... I got over it...

Tree

P.S. The discussion in this thread has gone beyond the section where the thread is available, may be at the discretion of the administration it move to another section?

This is not a rare occurrence at Crux Forums. Only if it bothers you let them know. I've had stories you have to dig 2 or 3 pages back to my last post. Bothered me years ago... I got over it...

Tree
and we have over the 12.000 members.................................if all will post.................:doh:

I remembered the words of lieutenant Oak: "You know me with a good hand, but you will know me with a bad hand." :)But these are not my words.
Thank you Wragg134.

I remembered the words of lieutenant Oak: "You know me with a good hand, but you will know me with a bad hand." :)But these are not my words.
Thank you Wragg134.
lieutenant Oak? thought always our Tree was the (old) Oak

Thank you Wragg134.
lieutenant Oak? thought always our Tree was the (old) Oak
Tree was confused also, Admi, as except for my union card I have never held a rank...

T

...I never said I have never smelled rank, Ulrika. Behave you bitch or I will tell what we did....

I think that is why the second one looks so excited, lots of cumberbitches out there would qeue to be impaled by the Benedict :D
So that must be Watson sitting in the chair to his right?

Back
Top Bottom