What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, not the crowd. I want a judge. Too many in the crowd hold a grudge against me. Shit! Like it or not, I am going to have to join Marcella on the wood. I never should have gotten out of bed this morning. I should have known better than to come.
You should have known better! After all, how did you know these indiscretions about her in the first place? That made you suspicious for the magistrates. Coming up to watch Marcella's crucifixion was a confession in their eyes. Guilty by suspicion.

I'll get some exciting selfies today. Time for another beer and a hot sausage! Hey! Rodent!

You should have known better! After all, how did you know these indiscretions about her in the first place? That made you suspicious for the magistrates. Coming up to watch Marcella's crucifixion was a confession in their eyes. Guilty by suspicion.

I'll get some exciting selfies today. Time for another beer and a hot sausage! Hey! Rodent!

I agree. Provide a step ladder or stool so spectators can be at the same height as Marcella is. Then take a selfie, or have someone else take the pic.

S
shall I whip her shoulders and upper arms first where the patibulum will lay on?
You are not qualified! You are a guard, not an assistant executioner!:D:)

Oh good! Dissension breaking out among the executioners. Maybe I can still escape somehow.

no doubt, you are condemned by the crowd, the only question is: who has the allowance to do the execution, and what will happen to a guard who transgressed his competence?

Don't look at me for answers to that ... I am just a victim here, but I think there is a higher authority on the scene who can determine the penalties for minor insubordinations.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)[/QUOTE said:
Spend as much time as I possibly could watching; embedding every image into my mind; savoring it all. Then go home and find someone to satisfy me sexually, or do it myself.

I wanted to explore the topic of how the crowd of spectators might interact with someone who is crucified. This is another spin-off of Hasturan's Decadence thread. He has been so wonderful in creating a series of incredible images depicting my crucifixion fantasy. I didn't want to clutter up his thread with my off-topic meanderings.

What would you do if you had the time to watch a poor young woman die on her cross? Especially one as pretty and desirable as I?:p;) Go ahead, think about. How would you, as a man, or you, as a woman interact with me.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)

I know who you are. The wife of Senator Selvius, who cowardly took his life when he realised that his conspiration against the Emperor had been unveiled. I know, because I'm a Senator myself. I also know that you knew little about the political schemes of your husband. So I bribe the Decurion in charge of your execution and come closer to the cross. From there, I watch you with a mix of compassion, admiration and lust.

Compassion, because I know that you're paying the prize of the treason of your husband, not yours. And how horribly you've suffered and are still suffering right now.
Admiration, because, even under torture, you kept for yourself the tiny bits of information you had. Rather die from pain than condemn others to the same fate as mine, you thought.
Lust, because the sight of your writhing and tortured body arouse me, whatever I try to do to avoid it. The sight of crucified women always has this effect on me. But this time there's more. I always wanted you, Marcella, but now that your husband is no more a problem, you're slipping away from me again. You're dying in agony, and there's nothing I can do about it.

So I come even closer and ask in a low voice: 'is there anything I can do for your family, Marcella? And for your memory?'

And I feel a tear slowly rolling down my cheek...

Oh!!! What would happen to me when I do it nevertheless??
no doubt, you are condemned by the crowd, the only question is: who has the allowance to do the execution, and what will happen to a guard who transgressed his competence?

All right, go ahead! One day you will be assistant executioner yourself. There is always a first time for everything. :D

Another poor wretch for the cross.
It's so sad to see the gentle looking ones, like this woman, they look so lost, so vulnerable, confronted by the savage brutality of crucifixion. The wood is not gentle, the nails make no allowance for guilt or innocence.
It is wrong, this form of execution. Cruel and prolonged, the victim tortured in public, forced to live her remaining hours a spectacle for our entertainment.
It is so wrong.

I must find a good viewing position.
Where's that food vendor?

Back
Top Bottom