What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am actually a masochist. I am the one who wants to be "tortuted, or sacrificed". I was just role playing with Marcella, I promise, I would not harm her in anyway.......now if she wants to harm me, well that would be fun.
On my profile page I spell it out what I am into.

To start off, I would make sure to know the route to the crucifixion place. I would also find out what time it starts, all this so I would be sure to get a great view. I would not want to miss out seeing a beauty like you, stripped, marched to the crucifixion place, and crucified. Like RacingRodent, I would get something to eat, :popcorn: perhaps, getting aroused burns calories;)......and I would definitely be aroused:D......better make that 2 :popcorn: mister vendor;)
After you are nailed to the cross, and your cross is raised, I would make sure to payoff the executioners, so I could really get a good view. I would be standing right under you looking up. From this spot, I could offer you some water, or maybe tease you.......maybe, I might use the stick that the drinking sponge is on, to insert into certain places;):p:eek:.....oh the fun we are going to have:devil:, well maybe not you, but I sure as hell will:devil:
ey mr vendor, why not selling tickets besides your food and drinks??

I am actually a masochist. I am the one who wants to be "tortuted, or sacrificed". I was just role playing with Marcella, I promise, I would not harm her in anyway.......now if she wants to harm me, well that would be fun.
On my profile page I spell it out what I am into.

Yes it's quite obvious from your avatar :D Nice to me, BDSM is a big family and I deeply respect anyone open-minded enough to expose his/her fantasies on CF or any other channel. I'm 100% hetero (I know I tried :oops: ) and for the rest, 50% dominant and 50% sadist. But you'll certainly agree with me: we lack Domina's for role-play, here...

Yes it's quite obvious from your avatar :D Nice to me, BDSM is a big family and I deeply respect anyone open-minded enough to expose his/her fantasies on CF or any other channel. I'm 100% hetero (I know I tried :oops: ) and for the rest, 50% dominant and 50% sadist. But you'll certainly agree with me: we lack Domina's for role-play, here...
That is why I role play as a Sadist, I can go along with a woman's fantasy, if it gives them pleasure, it gives me pleasure:devil:

W
would you remove clothing yourself?the crowd will see your muscles and your genitals, and the whip shall hit your naked body when carrying the patibulum to your crucifixion.
Sure I would, you have to be crucified naked, that is rule number 1. Rule number 2, you have to be crucified naked........etc:p

Sure, Marcella invited us to role playing.:rolleyes:

Actually, I envy the condemned and would like to be in her/his place. But here I am an onlooker, just enjoying the torment of gorgeous Marcella (and soon Barbaria?) on her cross.:cool:

And, damn, RacingRodent is running out of beer too now!:mad:

Early in the morning you heard the news that there was to be a crucifixion. Or perhaps you caught sight of the procession as I'm marched through the streets to the execution grounds. You follow, as do many others interested in seeing a young woman crucified. This isn't an everyday event. The fact that I'm quite attractive increases the public's interest in my awful plight.

Arriving at the execution site, you watch as I'm stripped of my few tattered remnants of clothing. I am displayed to you now, naked and trembling. There's blood between my thighs. You all know I've been raped. There are other sign that I've been tortured.

I'm not at all stoic. I am begging and sobbing for mercy. "I'm innocent." I cry out. "Oh, please don't do this to me!" You hear my cries for mercy, then my screams of agony as I'm nailed to my cross.

The crowd gathers even more spectators. I am elevated, screaming and writhing, swearing in a most unlady-like manner. More people arrive, anxious to see a young woman on her cross.

For me, all he terrible drama and impending horror of being crucified is over. I'm hanging naked on my cross and enduring the unimaginable agonies and humiliation that attend to that.

I scream, I writhe, I moan. All parts of my body are exposed. I am sure I lose control of my bodily functions at some point, especially if I'm hanging for hours, or even days!!:eek:

I am in my own little world of agony. This is my life now.

Hasturan shows me being given water as my executioners attend to me. I'm not being allowed to die too quickly. Oh no. Who would want that to happen?!

In my fantasies about enduring crucifixion I imagine myself looking down at all of you near my cross.

Now, how do you, the spectator, or if you are someone minding me as I die, interact with me as I hang? I mean, I'm not going anywhere, am I? What would you do as I'm marched through the streets. What would you do if you had the time to watch a poor young woman die on her cross? Especially one as pretty and desirable as I?:p;) Go ahead, think about. How would you, as a man, or you, as a woman interact with me.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)
Oh my, Marcella. What a great question! Many of the answers are hilarious, but you really got me thinking about what *I* would want, if it was me up on the cross. That might be a good place to start.

So I would want someone to ask me in a way that was both comforting and polite if there was anything they could do to make my suffering more endurable. I believe that the spectators, at least those who bore me no malice, would expect me to ask them to touch, kiss and massage me gently as I hung there, especially on the tender parts of my wounded body - my nailed feet, hands and whipped breasts. But if I was on that cross, I would, instead, ask them to help me suffer more. I would ask them to hold hot iron to my navel and pierce my nipples and even my clitoris with hot needles.

I guess, what I'm saying is that I hope my spectators would ask me how best to bring me to my ultimate place of pain/pleasure, and that they'd do as I asked.
And if I was to ever come upon you, Marcella, in that situation, I would do the same. I would ask.

Oh my, Marcella. What a great question! Many of the answers are hilarious, but you really got me thinking about what *I* would want, if it was me up on the cross. That might be a good place to start.

So I would want someone to ask me in a way that was both comforting and polite if there was anything they could do to make my suffering more endurable. I believe that the spectators, at least those who bore me no malice, would expect me to ask them to touch, kiss and massage me gently as I hung there, especially on the tender parts of my wounded body - my nailed feet, hands and whipped breasts. But if I was on that cross, I would, instead, ask them to help me suffer more. I would ask them to hold hot iron to my navel and pierce my nipples and even my clitoris with hot needles.

I guess, what I'm saying is that I hope my spectators would ask me how best to bring me to my ultimate place of pain/pleasure, and that they'd do as I asked.
And if I was to ever come upon you, Marcella, in that situation, I would do the same. I would ask.
You seem eager. Perhaps I could convince the brutes who stand over me ... whip, nails, hammers in hand ... to allow me to invite you to take my place. Better your tender nipples, navel and clit, than mine.

Well, Jan, you're definitely 'Markus meat', now... ;)

But there are only two crosses. Marcella already hangs from one. You don't mean that two will hang from the second? :eek:

Why not ? Given the present budget restrictions, it could be a good idea. One of you will be nailed in the classical way, and the other one, inverted. On the same cross. You see, I'm not a bad guy. I want you both to be able to relieve each other when the pain becomes too unbearable... :cool:

But there are only two crosses. Marcella already hangs from one. You don't mean that two will hang from the second? :eek:

Well, there's you Barb, and I know Thessela was creeping around here earlier. And now Jan and maybe even Hondo too?
I hope the organisers have more crosses available.
I want to settle down and enjoy the variety. The spirited Marcella, the hapless Barbaria, the demure Thessela, the unknown Jan, the masculine Hondo. Each will have something to offer. Each will respond to the cross in his or her own way. The stoic, the fighter, the victim. Male and female, soft and hard. All is exposed for our viewing pleasure.
Now the test begins, who can face the ordeal of the cross?

Well, there's you Barb, and I know Thessela was creeping around here earlier. And now Jan and maybe even Hondo too?
I hope the organisers have more crosses available.
I want to settle down and enjoy the variety. The spirited Marcella, the hapless Barbaria, the demure Thessela, the unknown Jan, the masculine Hondo. Each will have something to offer. Each will respond to the cross in his or her own way. The stoic, the fighter, the victim. Male and female, soft and hard. All is exposed for our viewing pleasure.
Now the test begins, who can face the ordeal of the cross?

Erm... This is going well. I tell the Decurion to call up for reinforcements. A messenger goes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom