What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wanted to explore the topic of how the crowd of spectators might interact with someone who is crucified. This is another spin-off of Hasturan's Decadence thread. He has been so wonderful in creating a series of incredible images depicting my crucifixion fantasy. I didn't want to clutter up his thread with my off-topic meanderings.

So, here I am, all nicely crucified:
View attachment 377892 View attachment 377893 View attachment 377894 The executioner's have done a good job, haven't they?

To set this up:

Early in the morning you heard the news that there was to be a crucifixion. Or perhaps you caught sight of the procession as I'm marched through the streets to the execution grounds. You follow, as do many others interested in seeing a young woman crucified. This isn't an everyday event. The fact that I'm quite attractive increases the public's interest in my awful plight.

Arriving at the execution site, you watch as I'm stripped of my few tattered remnants of clothing. I am displayed to you now, naked and trembling. There's blood between my thighs. You all know I've been raped. There are other sign that I've been tortured.

I'm not at all stoic. I am begging and sobbing for mercy. "I'm innocent." I cry out. "Oh, please don't do this to me!" You hear my cries for mercy, then my screams of agony as I'm nailed to my cross.

The crowd gathers even more spectators. I am elevated, screaming and writhing, swearing in a most unlady-like manner. More people arrive, anxious to see a young woman on her cross.

For me, all he terrible drama and impending horror of being crucified is over. I'm hanging naked on my cross and enduring the unimaginable agonies and humiliation that attend to that.

I scream, I writhe, I moan. All parts of my body are exposed. I am sure I lose control of my bodily functions at some point, especially if I'm hanging for hours, or even days!!:eek:

I am in my own little world of agony. This is my life now.

Hasturan shows me being given water as my executioners attend to me. I'm not being allowed to die too quickly. Oh no. Who would want that to happen?!

In my fantasies about enduring crucifixion I imagine myself looking down at all of you near my cross.

Now, how do you, the spectator, or if you are someone minding me as I die, interact with me as I hang? I mean, I'm not going anywhere, am I? What would you do as I'm marched through the streets. What would you do if you had the time to watch a poor young woman die on her cross? Especially one as pretty and desirable as I?:p;) Go ahead, think about. How would you, as a man, or you, as a woman interact with me.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)
To start off, I would make sure to know the route to the crucifixion place. I would also find out what time it starts, all this so I would be sure to get a great view. I would not want to miss out seeing a beauty like you, stripped, marched to the crucifixion place, and crucified. Like RacingRodent, I would get something to eat, :popcorn: perhaps, getting aroused burns calories;)......and I would definitely be aroused:D......better make that 2 :popcorn: mister vendor;)
After you are nailed to the cross, and your cross is raised, I would make sure to payoff the executioners, so I could really get a good view. I would be standing right under you looking up. From this spot, I could offer you some water, or maybe tease you.......maybe, I might use the stick that the drinking sponge is on, to insert into certain places;):p:eek:.....oh the fun we are going to have:devil:, well maybe not you, but I sure as hell will:devil:

To start off, I would make sure to know the route to the crucifixion place. I would also find out what time it starts, all this so I would be sure to get a great view. I would not want to miss out seeing a beauty like you, stripped, marched to the crucifixion place, and crucified. Like RacingRodent, I would get something to eat, :popcorn: perhaps, getting aroused burns calories;)......and I would definitely be aroused:D......better make that 2 :popcorn: mister vendor;)
After you are nailed to the cross, and your cross is raised, I would make sure to payoff the executioners, so I could really get a good view. I would be standing right under you looking up. From this spot, I could offer you some water, or maybe tease you.......maybe, I might use the stick that the drinking sponge is on, to insert into certain places;):p:eek:.....oh the fun we are going to have:devil:, well maybe not you, but I sure as hell will:devil:

Go ahead Hondo. It's not about me -- I'm just a crucified woman. I have no expectations of being treated with any consideration as I hang.

How would you tease me? How would I respond?

Go ahead Hondo. It's not about me -- I'm just a crucified woman. I have no expectations of being treated with any consideration as I hang.

How would you tease me? How would I respond?
Well, that would depend on how high you are. If you are not too high, and I can reach certain body parts, maybe I could use a ladder.

Well, that would depend on how high you are. If you are not too high, and I can reach certain body parts, maybe I could use a ladder.

I don't imagine myself on a very high cross, neither a real low one. I figure my crotch would rest at eye level or just a bit higher. You could easily reach up between my legs with your hand.:eek:

To get to my boobs, though, you'd probably need a ladder!:D

I'm sure you and the guards can work something out.;)

I don't imagine myself on a very high cross, neither a real low one. I figure my crotch would rest at eye level or just a bit higher. You could easily reach up between my legs with your hand.:eek:

To get to my boobs, though, you'd probably need a ladder!:D
Well then, I will just have to payoff the executioners a bit more, I will want that ladder:devil:;)

I'll just try to understand...:(

Don't worry, Hasturan. Barb is right: you're much too compassionate to act like that. Probably because somewhere, you're 'in love' with your models :) I understand that and I understand Hondo, too. For my part, I'm somewhere in between: I feel compassion for my 'victims', but the more they suffer - bravely, if possible - the more I love them. Is it crazy ? Is it over-the-top cruelty ? No, because it's all about fantasies and fantasies generally can't be explained. We all have to accept ourselves as we are, even if some of our thoughts seem illogical or contradictory.

And, after all, Hondo is not that cruel: he doesn't want to inflict more pain to Marcella - just to give her some 'pleasure' :devil: :D

Respect for all crosscreative minds.

Marcella said:
In my fantasies about enduring crucifixion I imagine myself looking down at all of you near my cross.

That means that Marcella sees how they are looking to her eye-height nudity.

Last edited:
Great idea for a thread, Marcella. I've already drafted a story around a similar theme, what a spectator would do, so will wait for your thread to run, the ideas may add some detail. Watch "When in Rome...." and it'll be up when real life lets me.

Probably... Somewhere... In unmarked, uncharted areas of my thoughts... Where women don't think about the money first...

Come on, boy! True, most women look for dominant and healthy males to maximise the chances that their childen will be strong and healthy, too. It's not a deliberate choice, it's just animal nature (genes, if you prefer). It doesn't mean that it's all about money for them. The recognition of dominance is socially translated in admiration. You may be admired for a lot of reasons: physical strength, sportive prowess, intellectual capabilities, social adaptability, sensitivity,or artistic talent, just to name a few. And you're certainly not deprived of the latest two, at least. I can't say about the rest, because I only know you through some posts on the Web. But I can tell you that there are many women around the world who could/would admire you for what you are.

But let's go back to the beautiful and suffering Marcella, now...

Back
Top Bottom