When writing has consequences...

Go to CruxDreams.com
This crucifixion is not like my Anjou Tours™ or even being crucified for Madame Judith’s parties. While those are taxing events they are in a controlled environment. This is not in my control at all! I am in the middle of the seven woman chain and am being marched to be nailed to a cross. My bare feet scream in pain as they tread over sharp stones. If any of us dare hesitate all of us are whipped!

We arrive at the hill top and the chains are removed from my neck and I am hustled to a cross. Two guards wrestle me onto a cross even as I beg them to take it easy.

c 0058.jpg

They don’t and quickly I find my bum parked on the stipe of a cross I am to be nailed to! I try to catch my breath but a guard grabs my hair and orders me to stretch out and accept my fate.

c 0059.jpg

There is nothing to be gained by resisting. I slide down the stipe and surrender my arms. Everyone around me is in costume of Roman times in Judea and the surrounding are like a movie set of that era. Little did I know this is how they dress in whatever part of the world I am in and the area is not a screen setting! This is how they live!

I of course have been crucified before but never nailed to a cross. It doesn’t take long but the best I can describe is I have never felt such pain as the square spikes were driven through my wrists. I lay on the cross unaware they are positioning my feet over the stipe for the third spike.

c 0061 c.jpg

As bad as the spikes through my wrists were, the spike driving through my feet overshadows even the pain from my wrists being nailed! I slowly come around realizing what has been done to me. Searing pain runs from my limbs and consumes me with agony. I try to move before I find I am one with the cross. Oh, how do I hurt!

c 0062.jpg

Ropes are fixed to the cross beam and guards prepare to raise me with the cross. There is an inhuman howl to my left as Laetitia’s cross slams into the hole. This is going to be bad I think as they lift the cross.

c 0063 a.jpg

As the cross swings up Messa’s body slides down the stipe until her arms are pulled straight between the spikes and her shoulders. The pain from the spikes twisting in her wrists seems intolerable but then the cross begins its fall into hole. It bottoms with a hard thud and her body swings out stopped only by the three spikes in her wrists and feet.

c 0064 a.jpg

Time and place is meaningless. I am hanging from spikes nailed to a cross. What happens now?

c 0064.jpg

-Messa

Tree

As the cross swings up Messa’s body slides down the stipe until her arms are pulled straight between the spikes and her shoulders. The pain from the spikes twisting in her wrists seems intolerable but then the cross begins its fall into hole. It bottoms with a hard thud and her body swings out stopped only by the three spikes in her wrists and feet.

:eek::eek::eek: Nobody, if he (she) hasn't lived that, can describe what are these wonderf... horrible sufferings that a nailed crucifixion is bringing to the body !!!
Like I said " I try to move before I find I am one with the cross. Oh, how do I hurt!" : one with this piece of wood ! But how people could imagine such a kind of execution ?!!!
Tree, I've nothing against you : be sure that I pardon you , you're so much professional into your work so much quickly done !
Perhaps that it's my fault : I was so much dreaming of this crucifixion and so much waiting to it ...
Now, I'm raising up to these crowd : some are benevolent and pitying me ... some other are teasing, even telling that I deserve !
Anyway, I'm there, now, for many hours : I cant forget my pain, only trying to be accustomed with it ...
I'll be proud , if I can ... I can doubt ... It's so much awful !!!

66 My deep fantasy.jpg

This crucifixion is not like my Anjou Tours™ or even being crucified for Madame Judith’s parties. While those are taxing events they are in a controlled environment. This is not in my control at all! I am in the middle of the seven woman chain and am being marched to be nailed to a cross. My bare feet scream in pain as they tread over sharp stones. If any of us dare hesitate all of us are whipped!

We arrive at the hill top and the chains are removed from my neck and I am hustled to a cross. Two guards wrestle me onto a cross even as I beg them to take it easy.

View attachment 554560

They don’t and quickly I find my bum parked on the stipe of a cross I am to be nailed to! I try to catch my breath but a guard grabs my hair and orders me to stretch out and accept my fate.

View attachment 554561

There is nothing to be gained by resisting. I slide down the stipe and surrender my arms. Everyone around me is in costume of Roman times in Judea and the surrounding are like a movie set of that era. Little did I know this is how they dress in whatever part of the world I am in and the area is not a screen setting! This is how they live!

I of course have been crucified before but never nailed to a cross. It doesn’t take long but the best I can describe is I have never felt such pain as the square spikes were driven through my wrists. I lay on the cross unaware they are positioning my feet over the stipe for the third spike.

View attachment 554562

As bad as the spikes through my wrists were, the spike driving through my feet overshadows even the pain from my wrists being nailed! I slowly come around realizing what has been done to me. Searing pain runs from my limbs and consumes me with agony. I try to move before I find I am one with the cross. Oh, how do I hurt!

View attachment 554563

Ropes are fixed to the cross beam and guards prepare to raise me with the cross. There is an inhuman howl to my left as Laetitia’s cross slams into the hole. This is going to be bad I think as they lift the cross.

View attachment 554564

View attachment 554566

Time and place is meaningless. I am hanging from spikes nailed to a cross. What happens now?

View attachment 554567

-Messa

Tree
Tree doing what he does best! :very_hot:

:eek::eek::eek: Nobody, if he (she) hasn't lived that, can describe what are these wonderf... horrible sufferings that a nailed crucifixion is bringing to the body !!!
Like I said " I try to move before I find I am one with the cross. Oh, how do I hurt!" : one with this piece of wood ! But how people could imagine such a kind of execution ?!!!
Tree, I've nothing against you : be sure that I pardon you , you're so much professional into your work so much quickly done !
Perhaps that it's my fault : I was so much dreaming of this crucifixion and so much waiting to it ...
Now, I'm raising up to these crowd : some are benevolent and pitying me ... some other are teasing, even telling that I deserve !
Anyway, I'm there, now, for many hours : I cant forget my pain, only trying to be accustomed with it ...
I'll be proud , if I can ... I can doubt ... It's so much awful !!!

View attachment 554576
There is no sense to be found in the barbaric crucifixions inflicted upon these women by the statesmen of the the Northwest Arkansas tribe. While sane people will abhor these brutal executions the tribe watches the women's torturous deaths entertained by their suffering. And it is not just the men entertained by their agony. Slave women and servants wonder what it would take to suffer the the same fate!
jjb77.jpg

Two guards wrestle me onto a cross even as I beg them to take it easy.

Possibly the best part - that first touch of wood to bare bottom. The moment of anticipation as she is laid back. Hot stuff.

I don’t remember why I am hanging nailed to this cross. I only know I have never felt such agony that rips through my body now. I move as much as I can to find some relief for my body pinned by the three spikes but any comfort I find in one place is replaced by burning pain elsewhere. The bastards watching me enjoy my endless torment. I am doomed to die on this cross.

barb crux 28.jpg

-Marcella

I walk up to Barb’s cross. She looks damn good for being nailed to it as long as she has been. Yeah, she shows a bit of wear but crucifixion will do that to anyone. I look up and ask how she’s doing.

barb crux 31.jpg

“How the hell do you think I am doing” I yell at him. “I’m nailed to this damn thing to die and you can’t even get that done right!”

“I had nothing to do with what happened here” he replies. “I just happened by and stopped to look.”

“I hope you like what you see” I say in gasping breaths.

“You look good to me” he says as he turns to leave.

I watch him walk away and cry “You can’t leave me here!”

“I didn’t put you there so I can’t take you from the cross” he says as he walks away.

barb crux 33.jpg

He fades into the crowd that looks like Romans and disappears. Was he even here?

barb crux 19.jpg

He’s gone. Was he even here? I would swear this is just a very bad nightmare except for the pain that wracks my body.

barb crux 30.jpg

-Barbara

Tree

I walk up to Barb’s cross. She looks damn good for being nailed to it as long as she has been. Yeah, she shows a bit of wear but crucifixion will do that to anyone. I look up and ask how she’s doing.

“How the hell do you think I am doing” I yell at him. “I’m nailed to this damn thing to die and you can’t even get that done right!”

This guy always asks the most brilliant questions .... :rolleyes:

“I had nothing to do with what happened here” he replies. “I just happened by and stopped to look.”

Yeah, yeah. You just nail 'em and leave 'em. No responsibility, right? :mad:

I watch him walk away and cry “You can’t leave me here!”

Sometimes I can be a little "needy".... :oops:

He fades into the crowd that looks like Romans and disappears. Was he even here?

Romans? What Romans? Don't tell me those guys on the Cunnilungus have turned up here! Geez! :facepalm:

He’s gone. Was he even here? I would swear this is just a very bad nightmare except for the pain that wracks my body.

On a Tree thread one can have nightmares in broad daylight ... come to think of it, most Tree threads are nightmares! :eek:

barb crux 30.jpg I am going to try to calm my nerves by watching that little trickle of blood make its way down my arm and onto my breast. It is so slow. Taking forever. Not unlike my time on this cross! :confused:

Nice post, Tree! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom