Who's Dreamed Of Being Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited by a moderator:
When I was Child, i have dreamed a night I was crucified in the garden of my parents.
Now, I'm adult and I still dream sometimes the night that I'm crucified.
And I dream the day to be crucified...

Aramis, I love the way you express yourself! Sheer poetry.
May I riff off that a little?

Once I dreamed I was crucified in the garden of my parents.
Before their eyes I was crucified, in that garden.
In that garden I writhed upon the cross, writhed in agony
The neighbours heard me scream in pain, moan in pleasure
They saw me struggle
Upon that cross
In the garden of my parents
In the garden of my dreams

Aramis, I love the way you express yourself! Sheer poetry.
May I riff off that a little?

Once I dreamed I was crucified in the garden of my parents.
Before their eyes I was crucified, in that garden.
In that garden I writhed upon the cross, writhed in agony
The neighbours heard me scream in pain, moan in pleasure
They saw me struggle
Upon that cross
In the garden of my parents
In the garden of my dreams

Thank you.
I love it :)

When I was Child, i have dreamed a night I was crucified in the garden of my parents.
Now, I'm adult and I still dream sometimes the night that I'm crucified.
And I dream the day to be crucified...

Garden parties are sometimes amazing? In my age of a Teenager i dreamed to be crucified from my beautiful Cousin. There were hedges around us, no one could see us. We stripped off our clothes and make love before she nailed me on an uggly old cross lying in the grass. She was strong to erected it by herself and glanced fully aroused on me. I fell no pain, only a little stinging in my wounds. We exchanged our glances, and after a while she rescued me from my cross and stretched herself out on the bloody wood. I was completely unhurt as i noticed the ground under my feets. Now i looked over her streched body and fullfilled her wishes. In a rough wilderness i smashed in the nails through her wrist and her crossed smarts feets. She grounded in sexual ecstasy. I lifted her up and we changed our glances again. After a time i liberated her from her cross. She was even unhurt as she touched the grass. There we laid long, deep breathing under our tender loving cares....
Now, i´m thirty years on, the dream was unforgottable. Near by an old picture of my Cousin, enjoy!
Cousine 001.jpg
Cousine 002.jpg

Garden parties are sometimes amazing? In my age of a Teenager i dreamed to be crucified from my beautiful Cousin. There were hedges around us, no one could see us. We stripped off our clothes and make love before she nailed me on an uggly old cross lying in the grass. She was strong to erected it by herself and glanced fully aroused on me. I fell no pain, only a little stinging in my wounds. We exchanged our glances, and after a while she rescued me from my cross and stretched herself out on the bloody wood. I was completely unhurt as i noticed the ground under my feets. Now i looked over her streched body and fullfilled her wishes. In a rough wilderness i smashed in the nails through her wrist and her crossed smarts feets. She grounded in sexual ecstasy. I lifted her up and we changed our glances again. After a time i liberated her from her cross. She was even unhurt as she touched the grass. There we laid long, deep breathing under our tender loving cares....
Now, i´m thirty years on, the dream was unforgottable. Near by an old picture of my Cousin, enjoy!
View attachment 118718
View attachment 118717
nice girlie:devil:

Well. I too had a dream that I was crucified by my head-mistress. That disturbed me very much. Then I decided to clarify the meaning of my dream through Ask.com. One of the answerer steered me here. And I found no fear after logged here in.

I read today that, according to Artemidorus, 3rd century writer on the interpretation of dreams (as portents for the future), it's good for a slave to dream s/he's being crucified, it means they're going to end up higher than anyone else (compare Jesus on 'the Son of Man being lifted up'), but for a wealthy patrician, it's a bad dream, it means he's going to be stripped of everything and humiliated.

I can't say I've ever really dreamed of being crucified - quite often (especially after I've had a good session on the Forums) I have dreams in which I find myself hanging from a cross, but never of actually being nailed, raised up etc., only the physical position and feelings that go with it.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has had Crucifixion dreams?
Yes, I have had them but not often enough. I too never felt pain in the dream only the humiliation. Is it weird to desire being crucified?

Back
Top Bottom