After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
still can't figure the math on that last part... I'll let it go... The story moves on...

It was a dark night as a front filled the sky with clouds and the fog rolling off the Meramec River in the valley below the crucifixion mound. Messa, Barbaria, and Blaire could not see each other though they hung only a few dozen feet apart with Blaire in the middle and in the heavy air even their labored breathing could not be heard over the crickets and tree frogs. In the darkness Blaire had nothing to do but reflect on what had happened to her that day.

She had dragged her cross to the mound she hanged crucified past strangers and people she had known, more than a few she knew and some she even considered friends. She would not make that mistake again! What bothered her most was their lewd and rude comments about her struggles to carry the cross to the mound as if she was animal being lead to slaughter. Then it occurred to her perhaps that’s what she had descended to.

In the darkness Blaire was denied her sense of sight and the fog muted any sounds she could hear. Her sinuses were packed and only the stench of her body got through. The narrowed senses focused on what she could feel. Her lungs seemed to rattle with each breath with she took. If she moved at all she felt the cross vibrate against her back and she swore it twisted and swayed in the ground. There was the thirsty and hunger that she never knew cycle racing.

The despair grew until she felt something slide against her clit. She pushed up hard and shrieked “Keep away, whatever you are!!!”

A Zippo lighter clicked and lit a cigarette. She couldn’t see who it was through the fog but recognized the voice. “Calm down, Blaire; it’s me, Tree.”

T

still can't figure the math on that last part... I'll let it go... The story moves on...

It was a dark night as a front filled the sky with clouds and the fog rolling off the Meramec River in the valley below the crucifixion mound. Messa, Barbaria, and Blaire could not see each other though they hung only a few dozen feet apart with Blaire in the middle and in the heavy air even their labored breathing could not be heard over the crickets and tree frogs. In the darkness Blaire had nothing to do but reflect on what had happened to her that day.

She had dragged her cross to the mound she hanged crucified past strangers and people she had known, more than a few she knew and some she even considered friends. She would not make that mistake again! What bothered her most was their lewd and rude comments about her struggles to carry the cross to the mound as if she was animal being lead to slaughter. Then it occurred to her perhaps that’s what she had descended to.

In the darkness Blaire was denied her sense of sight and the fog muted any sounds she could hear. Her sinuses were packed and only the stench of her body got through. The narrowed senses focused on what she could feel. Her lungs seemed to rattle with each breath with she took. If she moved at all she felt the cross vibrate against her back and she swore it twisted and swayed in the ground. There was the thirsty and hunger that she never knew cycle racing.

The despair grew until she felt something slide against her clit. She pushed up hard and shrieked “Keep away, whatever you are!!!”

A Zippo lighter clicked and lit a cigarette. She couldn’t see who it was through the fog but recognized the voice. “Calm down, Blaire; it’s me, Tree.”

T

Thoughts, feelings, emotions....dense description....good writing Tree!!!

Thoughts, feelings, emotions....dense description....good writing Tree!!!
...somewhere pages back someone asked 'where is Tree?'

So what is Tree doing here and where are Bull and Gunner???

Hmmm... They were pissed off at the judge and the M-60 isn't on the mound.

This might not bode well for the judge...

Tree

...thanks for the comment, Barb...

:confused:
still can't figure the math on that last part... I'll let it go...
to the likes of Bull and Gunner, we females consist of just 3 bits,
a pair higher up :tits:,
the third and most important one lower down ;) :devil:

I think cyclocross must be like crucifixion with a bit more agony added :devil:
I know on my fifth trip up the Cauberg during this years Valkenburg World Cup I was ready to be nailed!:confused: The parts of the courses where you have to shoulder your bike and run are definitely similar to having to carry the crosspiece for sure! It's just usually alot muddier in cross...:p The crowd is also on your side a bit more I would think in cross....:D

Back
Top Bottom