An exploratory trip to the Land of Penance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Using various fake passports, Joan Tree made her way to the country of Eastwick which was tolerant of people with her ‘unique’ lifestyle. She landed at Brampton International, the capital’s airport.

jet 001 b.jpg

In Brampton, Joan thought she would have found a safe, secure place to hide. Dressed as a tourist, Joan deplaned and waited in line to go through customs. She is next in line when a swarm of officers pull her aside and, in front of everyone, cuff her hands behind her back. In a surprised voice Joan demands to know what they are doing to her.

perp arrest 089.jpg

One officer says “We are from the IMF. We have a warrant for your arrest.”

Joan claims they have the wrong person but that does not stop the agents. A woman officer reaches in Joan’s sweater and rips Joan’s bra off. Triumphantly she says “She’s clean up here. You can take her to the security office for a complete search. Joan looks around at the people staring at her. Her breasts are almost falling out of her top.

perp arrest 013 a.jpg

She wonders what ‘a complete search’ could mean.

Joan is taken to a small, dimly lit room where the balance of her clothing is removed. The handcuffs binding her wrists behind her back is all she wears. In the cool air-conditioned room (64 F, 18 C) her nipples stand hard in the cool room. The guards search her bare body. There are no weapons to be found but the men enjoyed groping searching her anyway.

perp arrest 046 A.jpg

A better dressed man leads Joan down a dark corridor. She has by now gotten the idea they are not playing games with her. Joan looks up at the man who has a death grip on her arm. In the sultriest voice she can muster she says “Your boys got to feel me up now how ‘bout if you let me go?”

“Can’t do that” he replies.

“Look, I’ll suck your cock- hell, you can even fuck me- just let me go” Joan pleads.

perp arrest 081.jpg

“Your search isn’t even done, Miss Tree” he says coldly. “You still need to have a cavity search done.”

Joan could only dreadfully think what that will entail.

Joan is taken into a secure cell where a pair of goons guards finish her search. An hour they walk a tired and severely violated Joan from the cell. The short guard in the dark suit says “The bitch is clean. We can take her to the city jail.”

perp arrest 052 j Tree.jpg

Joan, still holding her cheeks closed, asks “Did both of you have to screw my ass?”

The bigger guard says “We can’t be too careful. If you can take my cock back there, you could have had a Glock pistol shoved up there…”

Joan Tree is taken to the Brampton City Jail where she will be held until she is sentenced to death tried. Her introduction is rude to say the least. She is naked before the intake desk. She asks when she will get a uniform. The guard explains she is wearing it as she stands naked before him. He says “No prisoner has ever successfully escaped from here when she naked.”

He mentions it would be wise for her to follow any order given her. She looks down her bare body with obscene thoughts of what those orders could be race through her mind.

prison 088 B.jpg

An IMF matron takes Joan to her cell and pushes Joan into a cell. Joan protests she has not gotten to talk to a lawyer yet. The matron says “Not that it will do you any good, but the state will get you the best attorney that will take their meager pay.”

prison 075 A.jpg

Joan sits naked on the cot. She doesn’t have a good feeling about her trial.

prison 169.jpg

She knows trials don’t go well in Brampton and can’t even count on both hands how many women she had enjoyed watching their executions.

Time passed and Joan finally resigned herself that there would be no privacy allowed in the Brampton jail. She sits on the cold stainless-steel commode and relieved herself.

prison 118.jpg

Only after she was done does she realize she cannot flush the toilet. To her embarrassment her waste will sit there until a timer somewhere disposes of it.

Joan stares out through the bars and thinks about what her sentence will be. She knows she will be convicted and be put to death.

prison 170.jpg

‘I wonder what being crucified will feel like’ Joan wonders. She is surprised warm juices ooze from her pussy…

Joan Tree’s trial comes about quickly. Eastwick has a habit that if someone is charged with a crime, that person should prove their innocence. The IMF has brought serious charges against Joan- a bogus trial that got three women condemned to death, the illegal crucifixion of those women, and attempted murder of the women by their crucifixions- and the city of Brampton could use the tourism dollars Joan’s execution would bring, not to mention the large sum of money the Crux Chronicle is willing to pay to record Joan Tree being put to death.

The first day of Joan’s trial the prosecutor goes over the charges against Joan, the evidence supporting the charges, and why she should be executed in public for her crimes.

court 102 c.jpg

Joan is represented by some schmuck who barely passed his bar exam. Still between the copious amount of cocktails he consumed, he presented a credible defense to spare Joan from being put to death.

court Trial 005 A.jpg

Still, Joan’s trial was over in a couple of hours. The judge ruled the evidence against Joan was overwhelming and he had no choice but to find her guilty.

court trial 001 J Tree.jpg

However due to the late hour, he would spend the night considering her sentence which was a line of crap. He could not wait to see her naked breasts when she is executed.

The following day, Joan is brought to court in the standard garb of a convicted criminal, which means besides the handcuffs around her wrists she was naked. The sentence is both firm and harsh. The judge leans over his bench and says “Due to evidence supporting the charges against you, I have decided Joan Tree is guilty and will be executed in the town square on Saturday, August 31, of this year.”

court trial 004 J Tree.jpg

Joan is brought to the Brampton City Jail where she will be held until she is transferred to the Brampton Penitentiary where she will be incarcerated until her execution.

The jails matron puts her in her cell and says she would like to make love with Joan before she is a corpse.

prison 070 a 3.jpg

Joan looks at the woman in disbelief. She certainly won’t get bored waiting to be put to death…

Wait, you didn’t say wait kind of execution Joan would be sentenced too? I hope it’s our favorite and not some lesser death. And I hope there is a cute little melanated thief on some background cross. :p
Well, you will have to look up some of Tree's 'Brampton' stories... I don't think they are archived... but hang on, I'm writing as fast as I can!!!

Joan is transported to the Brampton Women’s Institute of Incarceration and Termination. She looks out of the 1948 Dodge sedan at the eerie building she will spend her final weeks alive and thinks they have not wasted money on the prison’s appearance.

b w 033 c.jpg

Joan is brought to the warden’s office where the receptionist seems pleased to see her as she is dressed in the standard Brampton prisoner’s outfit wearing only the cuffs locking her hands behind her back.

In a cheerful voice the receptionist says “Joan Tree! What a pleasant surprise. You are even better looking than your mug shots show. We are quite honored to have a notorious criminal here to execute!”

“I am an American. I have rights! You cannot do this to me” Joan protests.

perp arrest 112 E.jpg

“You are a convicted prisoner that will grace us with your presence until we put you to death” the man laughs from his desk. “Warden Courtechute is rather interested meeting you and discussing what the rules here are. Who knows, maybe you will break some and we can punish you before we put you to death.”

Joan stands in the warden’s outer office under the lustful stares of the receptionist and the guard. Joan is blessed with a fine body but she is uncomfortable with the strange men’s ogling. Finally she is brought into the warden’s office.

“Come in, Joan. It is a joy to have a prisoner so deserving of being executed” Warden Courtechute says.

h 358 f A.jpg

Joan comes forward and asks “So how will I be put to death?”

“The standard procedure is to hang a woman and while you would look spectacular twisting that body around as you hang by your neck, there is talk you deserve something more brutal considering what you put those women through” the warden says.

prison warden 003 F.jpg

“I would prefer to crucify you and watch your tits sway as you die slowly on the cross” the warden says as she lights a Madame Wu. “But the method is up to the director of criminology. He can be a cruel bastard when he feels like it.”

“Will I be well cared for until you kill me” Joan asks.

“You are not here to be coddled until you are executed” the warden growls as she takes a drag of her Madame Wu.

h 358 jt.jpg

“It is my people’s job to make your execution a welcome relief from being here…”

Joan’s stay at the Brampton Women’s Institute of Incarceration and Termination was not like the luxury hotels she was accustomed to. She is after all a convicted criminal spending time in the prison waiting for her execution. Care is taken to make she cannot escape the prison nor harm herself before the state can put her to death. She is held in sturdy irons linked with heavy chains.

dungeon 126.jpg

Joan may be a condemned woman, but she has an attractive body. The rules about not molesting a prisoner are generally ignored. After a couple weeks she wonders how many more guards will use her body before she is executed.

dungeon 125.jpg

The week before Joan’s execution she gets a visit from someone she did not expect. As she stands in a dark room with her hands tied above her head, Messaline comes to see the woman responsible for her crucifixion. Joan is surprised how well Messaline likes after spending a day hanging nailed to a cross.

Messaline says “The doctors said you used some fine nails when you crucified me. They have done a wonderful job putting me back together.”

Messaline runs her hand over Joan’s breast and says “You don’t know how much I would love to whip these soft tits of yours. But the doctors ordered me to avoid strenuous work.”

dungeon JT and Messa.jpg

Joan winces when Messaline says “And if I whipped you, I think I would break those rules.”

The following day Joan is bound to a wooden device that holds her arms spread and above her head. One of the guards explains to Joan she is on a whipping post. He sighs when he says “I’m sorry they won’t let me flog you. I’d like to see the Cat O’ Nine Tails turning your back red.”

Joan spends the next hour facing the post. Not only are her arms getting tired restrained as they are, but the post also turns out not to be as smooth as it looks. If she leans against it even the slightest movement of breathing brushes the unfinished wood against her naked breasts. The only relief is to stand back from the post which tires her raised arms even more.

Behind her a woman’s voice says “Now that is a glorious sight!”

Joan turns and see Barbara Moore staring at her. She groans “You look quite well for being crucified only a few weeks ago.”

“Modern medicine is a miracle. Of course the doctors said you used good nails to crucify us” Barb says.

“I try to use the best” Joan says haughtily.

“I talked with the warden, and she says she is lobbying to have you crucified for your execution” Barb says. “I ordered a box of used railroad spikes from Nailus Martyrs to make sure that mistake doesn’t happen twice. I see you are tied to a whipping post. Messaline was so disappointed she could not whip you yesterday.”

“I am sure she was, but she had to obey her doctors’ orders” Joan says feigning regret.

“Well, I don’t have such orders” Barb coldly says.

whip 126 B.jpg

Joan’s body tightens when Barb asks the guard for a whip…”

“Well, I don’t have such orders” Barb coldly says.

whip 126 B.jpg

Joan’s body tightens when Barb asks the guard for a whip…”
I’ve been waiting years for this moment! I’m going to savor the reaction of this bitch to each and every lash I lay on. I want to hear her beg! I want hear her beg forgiveness for all the cruel indignities she has inflicted on me over the years. And every time she begs I shall laugh in her face and lay on yet another.

I’ve been waiting years for this moment! I’m going to savor the reaction of this bitch to each and every lash I lay on. I want to hear her beg! I want hear her beg forgiveness for all the cruel indignities she has inflicted on me over the years. And every time she begs I shall laugh in her face and lay on yet another.
Tree thinks Barb holds a grudge against Joan... :facepalm:

The quality of mercy IS strained!

It is early in the week of Joan Tree’s execution. After what Warden Courtechute had told her, Barbara’s comments when she came to whip Joan, and the guards’ lewd comments when they were taking advantage of her, Joan is convinced she will spend her last hours alive nailed naked hanging from a cross. Though she had enjoyed crucifying many women to death- they all looked so wonderful as they writhed on their crosses as they slowly die- she knew they suffered terribly as the cross took their lives.

As much as she was entertained by the women’s suffering. She has terrible thoughts of suffer the slow death while being executed on a cross. She feared that even she would beg for mercy as she hung naked on her cross.

a1.jpg

On Wednesday, the director of criminology visits the Brampton Women’s Institute of Incarceration and Termination to visit with the condemned woman. Joan knows the method of her execution is in his hands. She does her best to look appealing- as well as she can with her hands cuffed behind her back.

Gray Scale, the director, leans back in his chair and gives Joan a look-over, hardly hiding the lust in his eyes. There is almost glee in his voice as he says “Joan Tree! My goodness, you are the finest looking woman we have ever executed!”

a2.jpg

“I wanted to talk to you about that” Joan says. “The warden mentioned she was lobbying to have me crucified for my execution.”

“We have not crucified women in centuries! You have nothing to worry about” Mr. Scale says. “You will be executed in our official method.”

“And that would be?” Joan asks.

“Why, you will be hanged to death” he exclaims.

The thought of being hanged does not comfort Joan. In her past she has hanged numerous women. Hanging is so much quicker that crucifying a woman and Joan loved to watch them squirm in the horse’s saddle with their hands bound and a noose around her neck.

a3.jpg

She always used an old saddle because a fair number of women pissed while they waited to be hanged. Joan imagined the horse’s hair tickling her pussy between her spread legs and wonders if she would pee while she sat on the horse.

a4.jpg

There is a touch of panic in Joan’s voice when she says “It will be quick, won’t it? I don’t want to piss on the horse before I am hanged.”

Mr. Scale barks “A horse? My dear, we don’t use a horse when we hang someone. We bought a fine gallows from Paris to use in our executions!”

“I thought they beheaded people with a guillotine in France for executions” Joan says.

“France? Not that Paris! We bought ours from Paris, Arkansas, the county seat of Logan County” Mr. Scale says. They quit doing public hangings in the 1930s.”

a5.jpg

This did not comfort Joan at all. She could picture standing naked and noosed on a rickety structure while her sentence was read to the spectators below her.

a6.jpg

Gray Scale lit up a Madame Wu and said “Of course we had to fix the rotten wood on the gallows. It will be perfectly safe to hang you to death from.”

a7.jpg

As Joan was taken back to her cell, Gray Scale could not help but relieve his erect cock.

a8.jpg

He could hardly wait to see Joan naked on the gallows with a noose around her neck. He could imagine her fine knockers swaying on her chest as she hanged by her neck…

Back
Top Bottom