Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are American women being crucified but just because you want "some pictures" doesn't mean we want to be involved with you!

Besides being a sexual thing there is also a trust issue involved. A woman has to be sure she can trust the people doing the shoot to abide by the rules, make sure she is 'safe' and to not turn this into a rape.

Welsh Webb does some fine work shooting American girls but he is a professional and has developed a sense of trust with his models.

He is not some guy running around yelling 'I want to take nude pictures of a woman on a cross'. If you are a serious professional photographer then you know how to hire a model. If you are a yahoo with a camera you are going to wait a long time.

Kisses

willowfall

chipieal said:
Connie,
As I said, you are a brave person. I told my wife about this, her reaction was the same as mine. We both really turn on to the thought of being crucified - either singly or as a couple. We both like the idea of carrying our crosses - of bearing the crossbeam over our shoulders - and the actual act. Her exact reaction was "... without the nails... it would be really cool to do this in front of an audience of masturbators.. what a turn on..." my personal slant is that once she and I were up on the crosses all kinds of things could be done to us....things that maybe we needed to feel "forced" into doing. Allan
PS. Connie - if you want to contact us privately let me know
Hi,yes...I would like that!!connie

willowfall said:
There are American women being crucified but just because you want "some pictures" doesn't mean we want to be involved with you!

Besides being a sexual thing there is also a trust issue involved. A woman has to be sure she can trust the people doing the shoot to abide by the rules, make sure she is 'safe' and to not turn this into a rape.

Welsh Webb does some fine work shooting American girls but he is a professional and has developed a sense of trust with his models.

He is not some guy running around yelling 'I want to take nude pictures of a woman on a cross'. If you are a serious professional photographer then you know how to hire a model. If you are a yahoo with a camera you are going to wait a long time.

Kisses

willowfall
Hi,willow,J.L.was not just going around yelling "I want to take nude pictures of a woman on a cross.He was a real pervo but he was also a very privet person with an kinky fetish.He was a rich very man who he said had been watching me for a few months.When he came to me and told me what he wanted I said no at first...but when he told me how much he would pay me well...I changed my mind after I thought about for a few days...with that kind of money I could get away from my GD mother and so-called father and start a new life!So we entered into a privet contract and I was crucified on a "T" cross with nails in my hands for about 30 min.while he filmed me and got off to it.After it was over a good doctor who was hired by J.L.took care of me untill I was healed.You are right,trust has alot to do with it...but in my case the money spoke louder than words and with the money I earned I was able to start a new life.kisses to you!connie.

cmeinsen said:
willowfall said:

Kisses

willowfall
Hi,willow,J.L.was not just going around yelling "I want to take nude pictures of a woman on a cross.He was a real pervo but he was also a very privet person with an kinky fetish.He was a rich very man who he said had been watching me for a few months.When he came to me and told me what he wanted I said no at first...but when he told me how much he would pay me well...I changed my mind after I thought about for a few days...with that kind of money I could get away from my GD mother and so-called father and start a new life!So we entered into a privet contract and I was crucified on a "T" cross with nails in my hands for about 30 min.while he filmed me and got off to it.After it was over a good doctor who was hired by J.L.took care of me untill I was healed.You are right,trust has alot to do with it...but in my case the money spoke louder than words and with the money I earned I was able to start a new life.kisses to you!connie.
I know my story is hard to beleave,so I will not talk about it again unless someone asks me about it! connie

cmeinsen said:

Since I don't know you I neither have anyway to dispute your story nor would I care to.

There are a lot of girls (myself probably included) who would do what you did for the amount you quoted.

There are an awful lot of girls who do a lot of things many of us wouldn't for a LOT less than that everyday.

Assuming your story is true I hope it worked out for you as you intended and that you got the benefit of your performance that you wanted.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
cmeinsen said:

Since I don't know you I neither have anyway to dispute your story nor would I care to.

There are a lot of girls (myself probably included) who would do what you did for the amount you quoted.

There are an awful lot of girls who do a lot of things many of us wouldn't for a LOT less than that everyday.

Assuming your story is true I hope it worked out for you as you intended and that you got the benefit of your performance that you wanted.

kisses

willowfall
Hi willow,what did you mean by the benefit of my performance?I dont quite understand!kissesto you!connie

cmeinsen said:
Hi willow,what did you mean by the benefit of my performance?I dont quite understand!kissesto you!connie

He paid you to do something. I hope you put the money to good use but that you also got a personal experience you relish.

In the long run money is just money it is the experieinces that make life worth living.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
cmeinsen said:

He paid you to do something. I hope you put the money to good use but that you also got a personal experience you relish.

In the long run money is just money it is the experieinces that make life worth living.

kisses

willowfall
Oh,ok...I invested $10.000 in gold and put the rest in the bank.As far as my experence...well I will never do something like that ever again.I dont really relish what I did but in my mind I did the right thing,I was able to leave that hell hole known as seattle and start a new life in texas with a wounderful girl who I love with all my heart.Kisses to you!connie

cmeinsen said:
willowfall said:
cmeinsen said:

kisses

willowfall
Oh,ok...I invested $10.000 in gold and put the rest in the bank.As far as my experence...well I will never do something like that ever again.I dont really relish what I did but in my mind I did the right thing,I was able to leave that hell hole known as seattle and start a new life in texas with a wounderful girl who I love with all my heart.Kisses to you!connie
Also I have a halfbrother here in austin who I love very much,so you see I do have some family here in texas.connie

I thought about how much it hurt and the fact that I was naked in front of all those people and that I just wanted to be over with.

Back
Top Bottom