Apology

Go to CruxDreams.com

Kathy

Terra Nova Tramp
For several years I participated in this forum using primarily the name Kathy. I also assumed false identities and told lies. The other names were Debbie , Cruxlover and Nancycross.

I also spoke with some of you by private message and was sometimes dishonest. At times I stopped communicating with someone who thought they'd established a relationship with me without warning or explanation. I posted stories that were not mine and took credit for them.

My actions were selfish. I was looking for attention and affirmation , I wanted your praise and ratings for my stories in order to boost my ego. I wanted you to agree with me or compliment my posts as insightful for the same selfish purpose. I was only thinking of my own needs. I didn't think about the effect my words and actions might have on others. It's possible to be a part of an online community in a constructive way and to have meaningful relationships online. I didn't do this and for that I'm also sorry. I was also jealous of other female members because I believed they were more popular then myself.

I realize this apology cannot change the things I did .

I'm sure any well intentioned person on the forum appreciates your candid and sincere apologies. Posting a public apology is brave, so bravo! To quote Brideshead Revisited, "to understand all is to forgive all." Everyone has struggled with feelings of insecurity and the need for affirmation.

This is a bit of a bombshell, huh? Hate to say I'm not surprised, but our interest has never been anything but exceptionally male, so boosting the number of ladies the way you did, compared to the number that are just clearly dudes, isn't really the worst. I'll even go as far as to say that I appreciate when someone can at least be convincing for a while in a roleplay, since so so often they just keep writing like men.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I really appreciate your honesty and self-awareness. I totally get it - seeking attention and affirmation is something that we all do in our own ways, and it's totally understandable. But it's good to recognize that being misleading can have real consequences for others, especially if you wound up leading them on. I mean, you remember Celtic Virgin? Hahaha, at least you didn't fake a cancer diagnosis. It takes a lot of guts to admit when we've messed up, and I think it's really great that you're taking responsibility for your actions.

It's clear that you care about this community and the people in it, and it's awesome that you're starting to see the potential for positive and meaningful relationships online. Regardless of gender, race, or age, or really anything, we are here firstly for a common interest, a shared passion, in a lot of ways, your identity here is whoever you play. While your apology can't change everything, its a great step towards embracing yourself fully. So thanks again for sharing.

I do have one suggestion, though. Take all of these characters you've made; Kathy, Debbie, and Nancy, and have them lug their crosses up to the hill of forgiveness for them to put on one final show for us. Crosslover gets off easy, though, he just has to nail 'em. :p

Last edited:
This is a bit of a bombshell, huh? Hate to say I'm not surprised, but our interest has never been anything but exceptionally male, so boosting the number of ladies the way you did, compared to the number that are just clearly dudes, isn't really the worst. I'll even go as far as to say that I appreciate when someone can at least be convincing for a while in a roleplay, since so so often they just keep writing like men.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I really appreciate your honesty and self-awareness. I totally get it - seeking attention and affirmation is something that we all do in our own ways, and it's totally understandable. But it's good to recognize that being misleading can have real consequences for others, especially if you wound up leading them on. I mean, you remember Celtic Virgin? Hahaha, at least you didn't fake a cancer diagnosis. It takes a lot of guts to admit when we've messed up, and I think it's really great that you're taking responsibility for your actions.

It's clear that you care about this community and the people in it, and it's awesome that you're starting to see the potential for positive and meaningful relationships online. Regardless of gender, race, or age, or really anything, we are here firstly for a common interest, a shared passion, in a lot of ways, your identity here is whoever you play. While your apology can't change everything, its a great step towards embracing yourself fully. So thanks again for sharing.

I do have one suggestion, though. Take all of these characters you've made; Kathy, Debbie, and Nancy, and have them lug their crosses up to the hill of forgiveness for them to put on one final show for us. Crosslover gets off easy, though, he just has to nail 'em. :p
Well, I finished crucifying "Nancina" and had an enjoyable time writing out the scene. I hope others liked it too.

For several years I participated in this forum using primarily the name Kathy. I also assumed false identities and told lies. The other names were Debbie , Cruxlover and Nancycross.

I also spoke with some of you by private message and was sometimes dishonest. At times I stopped communicating with someone who thought they'd established a relationship with me without warning or explanation. I posted stories that were not mine and took credit for them.

My actions were selfish. I was looking for attention and affirmation , I wanted your praise and ratings for my stories in order to boost my ego. I wanted you to agree with me or compliment my posts as insightful for the same selfish purpose. I was only thinking of my own needs. I didn't think about the effect my words and actions might have on others. It's possible to be a part of an online community in a constructive way and to have meaningful relationships online. I didn't do this and for that I'm also sorry. I was also jealous of other female members because I believed they were more popular then myself.

I felt me so free, to delete the other accounts.

With us we say that a fault confessed is half forgiven. Thank you for having the courage to make this admission of weakness. I don't blame you.

Back
Top Bottom