Apology

Go to CruxDreams.com
Watching a woman hang herself, kicking in the air, looking for support while she slowly chokes to death is a nice spectacle. I'm not going to deny it. But, in this case, it seems to me a very lenient sentence. Why let her go out after just 30 minutes of suffering when we can make her last a whole day with its night? She would end suffocating, of course. The difference is that pulling and pushing on the nails would allow herself to prolong her own suffering.
The spectacle of watching 4 girls hanging would be entertaining, but it is short.
How to rectify that.
I think Tree and myself could make a run to Tractor Supply and rig electric winches and cables to reclose the trap doors after an allotted time. Let the girls hang for say 30 seconds and the doors close back up. Next round they hang for 45 seconds before the door closes. Then do 1 minute rounds. Give the assembled pervs...I mean citizens their money's worth.

And for the record, I think Kathy’s masochism makes this sentence just as much a reward for her contributions and honesty here as it is punishment for her previous deception.
You really need to think of a punishment that would *actually* punish the girl. Like for instance, for you, having to tie your hair back so you can't hide your face behind your hair on your cross. :p

I’d do it gladly if the internet weren’t full of all these pervs
It really is sad, and I understand completely. I don't show my face either, at least not on the open internet. (My discord is another matter) Something about having an almost-but-not-quite digital avatar to stand in for me on all of the various executions is, to me, the safest choice.

Perhaps we should put her in a soft room full of down comforters and pillows, alone for months, wearing nothing but a chastity belt to prevent her from masturbating in boredom
Just sounds like a regular psychiatric stay, but with without chemical SSRIs and staff everywhere. :(

Perhaps we should put her in a soft room full of down comforters and pillows, alone for months, wearing nothing but a chastity belt to prevent her from masturbating in boredom
Don't forget the intravenous aphrodisiacs. Or the chastity bra: being so turned on, she would end achieving nipple orgasms.

If done correctly, it would be a mind-blowing torture.

But, still, we wouldn't get any spectacle out of it :-( .

I personally keep my secrets mostly to myself. When I write fiction on AO3 I have a decent following and they know me as a straight male. I was born a male and legally am a male. I identify yo my closest friends as transgender. If I had been born after 2000 I would have had sex reassignment done. Still I see myself more as a woman and would be considered bisexual. I hesitate to admit that even here and would never on my non erotic accounts where I write stories that have no snuff erotica or other elements that make up my stories here.

For the record....
I'm really a 68 year old Grey haired woman,called Doris,who lives alone surrounded by cats.
I find the entire content of this website totally repugnant and my disgust at such perverse thoughts is unparalleled. I am totally pure in thought and deeds. Thank you.
(If I were you...I'd check the calendar)

Back
Top Bottom