Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Honourably mentioned:

Resident Evil (2002)

This jolty German-British-Japanese adaptation of Capcom’s video game Biohazard is sporting a scene similar to the intro above: Heroine Alice (Milla Jovovich) gets abducted by corporate baddies and awakes in what must be the escape-friendliest isolation room – and in the tiniest hospital gown available.

RE01.pngRE02.pngRE03.pngRE04.pngRE05.png

Despite all its flaws I actually like the film. It's entertaining, well-paced and offers some memorable scenes. And Milla is basically in the buff, if you are into such things.

Honourably mentioned:

Resident Evil (2002)

This jolty German-British-Japanese adaptation of Capcom’s video game Biohazard is sporting a scene similar to the intro above: Heroine Alice (Milla Jovovich) gets abducted by corporate baddies and awakes in what must be the escape-friendliest isolation room – and in the tiniest hospital gown available.

View attachment 1143731View attachment 1143732View attachment 1143733View attachment 1143734View attachment 1143735

Despite all its flaws I actually like the film. It's entertaining, well-paced and offers some memorable scenes. And Milla is basically in the buff, if you are into such things.
I quite enjoyed it too, in that sort of “dear god this is utter nonsense” kind of way. A friend of mine is in it. I was gutted that he didn’t get zombified, that would have been hilarious. :p

Despite all its flaws I actually like the film. It's entertaining, well-paced and offers some memorable scenes.

Part 2 was the best one in my opionion. Parts 1 and 3 are ok. Everything that came after that was lame. Here is one of the few good exceptions from the later movies...

Milla Jovovic in "Resident Evil: Retribution" (2012) - IMDB

After being captured at the end of the previous movie, Alice finds herself at the mercy of the Umbrella Corporation again. Another isolation cell, another skimpy hospital gown. This time, she is tortured with loud noises.

m_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_01.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_02.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_03.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_04.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_05.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_06.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_07.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_08.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_09.jpgm_jovovich_resident_evil_retribution_10.jpg

Part 2 was the best one in my opionion. Parts 1 and 3 are ok. Everything that came after that was lame. Here is one of the few good exceptions from the later movies...

After being captured at the end of the previous movie, Alice finds herself at the mercy of the Umbrella Corporation again. Another isolation cell, another skimpy hospital gown. This time, she is tortured with loud noises.

View attachment 1144045View attachment 1144046View attachment 1144047View attachment 1144048View attachment 1144049View attachment 1144050View attachment 1144051View attachment 1144052View attachment 1144053View attachment 1144054
Yes I’m sorry those skimpy hospital gown things never caught on as a street style. At least, not in my street. And of course not forgetting “Resident Evil: Afterlife”, which almost killed the Red Letter Media team when they tried to review it:

Part 2 was the best one in my opionion. Parts 1 and 3 are ok. Everything that came after that was lame.
Can't argue with that! 2nd is definitely the best - same with the Hellraiser franchise; 1 was good, 2 was excellent, 3 was good, 4 was interesting, but not that great, though the first segment where we learn about the origins of the Lament Configuration is really cool), 5 is complete garbage, 6 is boring, 7-10 are pretty much unwatchable IMO (as with Resident Evil, I have the complete series of Hellraiser on DVD and I don't think I've actually managed to watch 8,9 and 10 all the way through yet - they're fucking awful (and without Doug Bradley in his iconic role, not worth watching anyway)

Part 3 has got a nice change of setting and an increase in gore. Part 4 is the best of the "bad ones", with some good cinematography and soundtrack pieces.

I quite enjoyed it too, in that sort of “dear god this is utter nonsense” kind of way. A friend of mine is in it. I was gutted that he didn’t get zombified, that would have been hilarious. :p
So you were gutted he hadn't been gutted. :eeek:

Was he an extra, or did he have larger role? I'm asking, because as far as I remember, only the man character came out of the film fully alive (although not all others became zombies).

So you were gutted he hadn't been gutted. :eeek:

Was he an extra, or did he have larger role? I'm asking, because as far as I remember, only the man character came out of the film fully alive (although not all others became zombies).
He had a couple of lines I think. But no, his character did not make it out alive, he was offed by the Hive’s security system, and never came back in zombie makeup :(

Vidcaps from the movie "Hana to Hebi", aka "Flower and Snake"

Attachments

• Hana to Hebi1.jpg
    Hana to Hebi1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Hana to Hebi2.jpg
    Hana to Hebi2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Hana to Hebi3.jpg
    Hana to Hebi3.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 968
  • Hana to Hebi4.jpg