Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks nsur1. Even when you can't attach the video the mere spotting, mentioning of the scene is enough to point us, the DID scenes afficionados on the right trail ... God knows, there's so much media output out there it's impossible to keep track on all. Thanks again.

Human sacrifice of a Christian woman (identified handily by a crucifix around her neck) by Aztec priests in the Amazon series Hernán (2019), S01E02 (about Cortés, unsurprisingly). The actress is Aura Garrido. In order to show her in less dire circumstances, I've kept the last few seconds of the previous scene where she is talking calmly to her Spanish lover (who at the end of the scene finds her dead body, minus heart).

View attachment 1137192View attachment 1137193View attachment 1137194View attachment 1137195View attachment 1137196View attachment 1137197View attachment 1137198View attachment 1137199View attachment 1137200

I see that CF doesn't allow mp4 attachments any more, although all other video formats are still allowed -- not sure if I've missed an announcement to that effect or if it's a technical glitch. I attach the video as a smallish zip file instead (under 10Mb), but if the administrators prefer no video files, please feel free to remove.
My earlier posting was from an edited clip I found online (which I had further edited to remove most of an unrelated scene from much earlier in the episode). However, I have now found and watched the full subtitled episode. From this, I think the editing of the previous clip weakens the impact of the scene. There are two important short intercuts missing which make the scene much more graphic and clearer to see what's going on: we see -- and hear! -- the knife going into her chest, and we see a close-up of the heart being lifted up to the skies by the head priest. I have made new screencaps showing this, and also attach my own edit of the scene. It's quite difficult to edit, as it is heavily intercut with the Spanish lover of the victim running through the town a year later and visualising her death. I had to remove most of his footage to keep within 10MB, but I think this new edit still flows much better than the previous one.

Hernan (2019) S1E2 A.jpegHernan (2019) S1E2 B.jpegHernan (2019) S1E2 C.jpeg

Attachments

• Hernan (2019) S1E2.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 223
Two very short (and non-nude) but very bloody execution scenes. Don't know the source for either of them -- does this look familiar?

The first seems to be another human sacrifice, in a modern setting. Not sure about the back story, but they look like a rural cult and as the scene plays out in front of a chained male captive I presume the he and the victim are not members of the cult.

Throat sliced execution-00.00.06.679.jpegThroat sliced execution-00.00.08.960.jpegThroat sliced execution-00.00.11.160.jpegThroat sliced execution-00.00.15.759.jpegThroat sliced execution-00.00.25.760.jpeg

The second is a Chinese military execution by machine gun -- we get to see each bullet ripping into her blouse. Not sure what the point of standing her against a wooden post is if they don't use the rope to actually tie her to it.

Chinese drama 2021 machine gun execution-00.00.06.759.jpegChinese drama 2021 machine gun execution-00.00.12.160.jpegChinese drama 2021 machine gun execution-00.00.16.039.jpeg

Zipped video files attached -- both very small.

Attachments

• Throat sliced execution.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
  • Chinese drama 2021 machine gun execution.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 139
^i think the first scene is from a movie called ‘jug face’ in which we see the woman tied up and whipped on her back (shot from the front unfortunately) but there’s a good aftermath scene showing the marks
You're quite right -- thanks. I had seen the whipping scene before, but not the throatcutting scene. I've just had a look at the movie in higher quality. It's seriously weird, although those two scenes are shot well.

This is Nina Bergman in "Hell Hath No Fury" (2021). Set in WW2, immediately after the liberation of France in 1944, but with an elaborate backstory told in flashbacks throughout. Aims for the visual language of Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds, but on a much smaller scale. After a short and bloody prologue, the film starts with the main character, Marie Dujardin (supposedly based on a real person), being stripped to her underwear, having her hair shorn and a swastika painted on her forehead. Three US soldiers take her to a graveyard where supposedly she has hidden a hoard of Nazi gold in the grave of her German lover. Other than flashbacks, the entire movie is set in that graveyard with the Americans, the resistance and the not-actually-dead Nazi lover all trying to get hold of that gold that only she knows the location of.

As Bergman spends the entire movie in her short chemise with shorn hair, and mostly tied up, there are lots of interesting visuals. The headshaving humiliation scene at the beginning is a bit underwhelming (mainly because they needed to still have her look good afterwards, as she spends most of the movie like that), but there is a torture scene with an innovative use of crucifixion imagery: to get the secret from her, the rogue US officer ties her to a headstone in the shape of a full-size crucifix and then stages a William Tell re-enactment, with a skull taking the part of the apple. Clearly, custom-made for CF! Very short video edit as ZIP file attached.

Nina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.00...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.00...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.10...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.10...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.11...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.11...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.11...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.12...jpegNina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021) HD 1080p Watch Online_-201700894_456242741_480p-00.12...jpeg

Attachments

• Nina Bergman - Hell Hath No Fury (2021).zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Human sacrifice of a Christian woman (identified handily by a crucifix around her neck) by Aztec priests in the Amazon series Hernán (2019), S01E02 (about Cortés, unsurprisingly).

Fun premise except there were no WHITE (Christian or otherwise) women in Mexico until after the fall of the Aztec Empire.

But the Spanish boys loved the native girls. I guess it was politically incorrect to have the locals sacrifice another local (which they had already been doing for a long long time) to their gods.

Gotta love Hollywood

Kisses

willowfall

Fun premise except there were no WHITE (Christian or otherwise) women in Mexico until after the fall of the Aztec Empire.

But the Spanish boys loved the native girls. I guess it was politically incorrect to have the locals sacrifice another local (which they had already been doing for a long long time) to their gods.

Gotta love Hollywood
Having now watched the first two episodes of "Hernan" with English sub-titles, I can add that the woman being sacrificed is Dona Juana, the wife of the (historical) Cristóbal de Olid. That he had a wife is historical, but her involvement in the Cortes story is fictional: rather than staying behind, they have her coming over to Mexico from Cuba with the expedition of Pánfilo de Narváez in order to find and join her husband only to be captured by the Aztecs in a skirmish on a river. Invented, as you say.

I have read an interview with Aura Garrido, the actress playing Juana, and she herself seems to think her character was superfluous: "I am shocked that they have integrated this subplot into the real story, as if there was a need to have another interesting woman apart from Malinche, the indigenous interpreter and lover of Cortés. If Juana wasn't there, I don't understand what it looks like to see her fight like men or be executed half-naked at the top of the pyramid by the Mexica." (Thanks Google Translate).

Not that I'm complaining, it makes for a striking execution scene.

You gotta see the latest TV serie, Vikings Valhalla ... with black vikings. I kid you not.

In "Mary, Queen of Scots" Elizabeth the 1st has a Japanese lady-in-waiting, African Advisors on her council AND a black Ambassador to Mary's Court.

I remember telling a very well educated friend (Masters in 'Women's Studies') that Cleopatra VII (the VERY famous one) was not African but Greek. She refused to believe me because that is not what her professors indicated in college. Well she finally did her own research and came back to me and admitted I was right. Then she wondered why her professors didn't tell her that and I said "Because you weren't given facts you were given propaganda to make you believe a specific viewpoint."

A highly educated, intelligent, logical, informed, opened minded audience gets that things are done to sell the content. When you find me a room full of that please let me know because as far as I am concerned that kind of audience lives right next to unicorns.

kisses

willowfall

Having now watched the first two episodes of "Hernan" with English sub-titles, I can add that the woman being sacrificed is Dona Juana, the wife of the (historical) Cristóbal de Olid. That he had a wife is historical, but her involvement in the Cortes story is fictional: rather than staying behind, they have her coming over to Mexico from Cuba with the expedition of Pánfilo de Narváez in order to find and join her husband only to be captured by the Aztecs in a skirmish on a river. Invented, as you say.

I have read an interview with Aura Garrido, the actress playing Juana, and she herself seems to think her character was superfluous: "I am shocked that they have integrated this subplot into the real story, as if there was a need to have another interesting woman apart from Malinche, the indigenous interpreter and lover of Cortés. If Juana wasn't there, I don't understand what it looks like to see her fight like men or be executed half-naked at the top of the pyramid by the Mexica." (Thanks Google Translate).

Not that I'm complaining, it makes for a striking execution scene.

Cause you can't make a modern streaming program for an adult audience without gratuitous violence, sex and making specific appropriately politically correct types of humans be something they weren't.

I am all for entertainment and I am all for showing humanity in its wonderous variety but you CAN do that and be historically accurate at the same time. Or at least in the historical ballpark.

kisses

willowfall

A highly educated, intelligent, logical, informed, opened minded audience gets that things are done to sell the content.

Not always. In advertising, where it's impossible to spot a white couple on TV anymore despite making some 70..80% of population it's a known axiom that in order to sell stuff you gotta use actors that are relatable to the majority of the target audience due to the in-group appeal (a fact tested and retested by countless of sociologs for decades).

Thus, using out-group characters, for the sake of diversity is a known fact that decrease the impact of the ad and the sales. Yet, it's a cost both the advertiser and the manufacturer are willing to pay in order to burnish their credentials in the woke credo.

Reminds me of a big scandal some 20 years ago when one black model Naomi Campbell complained that Cosmopolitan is paying her less per cover than to a white model, equally famous. The magazine answered that the sales are proportionally higher when a white model is on the cover, not because racism, as one might be taught today but because in-group affinity (we are all tribal evolutionary). Of course, that was a time when money was still the main consideration of any business. Nowaday it's entirely different.

In a black majority country a cover with a black model will make better sales. Common sense, really.

Cause you can't make a modern streaming program for an adult audience without gratuitous violence, sex

Nothing wrong with gratuitous violence and sex, I daresay.

I found these two screencaps, which look to be from a mainstream movie/TV show -- beheading of two woman with bodies and heads displayed on a wheel and spike afterwards. 18th century style uniforms. Does that look familiar to anybody here?

C422D7D.jpgDE6017B.jpg

Last edited:
I found these two screencaps, which look to be from a mainstream movie/TV show -- beheading of two woman with bodies and heads displayed on a wheel and spike afterwards. 18th century style uniforms. Does that look familiar to anybody here?

View attachment 1140421View attachment 1140422
Its the first time I see this, I'm very curious to find out

Scene from the Russian historical series "Raskol" (dissidence)
1675 year. Russian tsar-reformer Alexei Mikhailovich (Quietest) is carrying out a religious reform. Although the reform was very mild compared to the European conflicts between Catholics and Protestants, the tsar also has opponents. Among them are two women-boyars of the oldest Russian noble families. Evdokia Urusova and Feodosia Morozova. Words failed to persuade them to accept the new church rules. Therefore, torture began to be used.
In a short excerpt (2 minutes), the noblewoman Urusova hangs on a strappado, and Morozova persuades her to endure and be martyred for the old faith. The picture and the clip show how the execution is prepared for burning at the stake. In Russia, women were executed very rarely, and burning at the stake was absolute exotic. But they burned differently than in Europe. The sentenced was placed inside the log house, so that the crowd did not see the burning victim.
In reality, the king pardoned both women and they were sent to a distant exile, where they died a natural death...

Unfortunately, only dirty bare heels of Urusova are present in the video from nudity...
Although historical sources claim that during the torture, Urusova was completely undressed, and Morozov was only topless. Both hung on a rack and both were tortured with fire (burning straw).
Madiosi-2022-087 Barb in torture chamber.jpg

Back
Top Bottom