Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks. I would be shocked to see ANY nudity in any move coming from Brezhnev's USSR, boy, that time was a total cultural freeze.
You might be pleasantly surprised. :span1: There was a certain leeway for historic settings -- Lautarii (1972) with a nice mixed-sex double whipping comes to mind.

The strokes don't look too good and the welts don't amount to anything, but the mise-en-scène is great.

Heh, I know the story of the movie, the nudity part, as well as in another similar themed Satra was removed from public presentation back in the days, shortly after premiere only to be restored in the years of perestroika much later. The Party didn't want the plebes to get intoxicated by the visuals, lol.

I recall in all honesty one single instance when nudity made it to the cinema halls, much to the shock and disbelief of the audience, a movie about a group of war female soldiers, the scene was short and involved some very steamy sauna and couple of girls using branches to whip each others' back. Can't recall its name now, been 30 years but everything else was frown upon and usually was (temporary) removed by the censors' scissors.

Most of what we see today in terms of nudity in communist movies was restored when times got less shitty.

Heh, I know the story of the movie, the nudity part, as well as in another similar themed Satra was removed from public presentation back in the days, shortly after premiere only to be restored in the years of perestroika much later. The Party didn't want the plebes to get intoxicated by the visuals, lol.
Are you quite sure Lautarii was 'debreasted' back in the 70s? Back then Soviet directors keep shooting bare tits, mostly to be shelved, but some nipples must've made it through. Klimov's 1974 Agony was predictably shelved -- they couldn't do a Rasputing movie without nudity, couldn't show it inside the country until 1985 either. However, in 1980 Mitta's blockbuster Air Crew showed tits in a bedroom scene.
I recall in all honesty one single instance when nudity made it to the cinema halls, much to the shock and disbelief of the audience, a movie about a group of war female soldiers, the scene was short and involved some very steamy sauna and couple of girls using branches to whip each others' back. Can't recall its name now, been 30 years but everything else was frown upon and usually was (temporary) removed by the censors' scissors.
Most likely The Dawns Here Are Quiet.

Some Soviet bosom must've been permitted in non-explicitly erotic context circa 1972. Not so much in what passed for sex scenes back then -- the famous 'lapse from virtue' scene from 1967 Anna Karenina didn't go beyond the bare back, if I remember correctly.

Are you quite sure Lautarii was 'debreasted' back in the 70s?

LOL, debreasted, U funny guy. Yeah, I've read an interview later with Loteanu that explained how it was edited before hitting the popular circuit of villages' cultural homes, mostly in rural areas. It was left initally untouched for the more cosmopolitan audience in the big cities but not for long. He described in that interview how he personally saved the filmed material from destruction, hoping for a return of Hruschov-like leadership that might allow the movie again in all it's glory. A practice that I understand was common, each questionable film-maker back then was saving cut materials hoping for a better time. You can say you're in the home of a director by the smell of celluloid. :)

Most likely The Dawns Here Are Quiet.
Indeed, my knowledgeable friend. Thanks. Highly unbelivable how those young girls were running with a heavy base for a DShK 38 on their back but I suppose that was early femminism, Soviet style. :)

LOL, debreasted, U funny guy.
I have my moments. :lily:

Yeah, I've read an interview later with Loteanu that explained how it was edited before hitting the popular circuit of villages' cultural homes, mostly in rural areas. It was left initally untouched for the more cosmopolitan audience in the big cities but not for long.
Yep, that sounds like a thing Goskino would have done.

In 2003 a young Emily Blunt played Catherine Howard a wife of Henry the 8th. Howard was the youngest and most prolific in the bedroom of his wives. She was beheaded. I remember the show and Blunts death scene had a profound impact on me as i was 15 at the time.
1610421049_Emily-Blunt-would-make-a-nice-sex-slave-1.jpg
Her breasts were very unique so high and wide, so pert, small but with a thick wide coloured areola. Just wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scene from the Russian historical series "Raskol" (dissidence)
1675 year. Russian tsar-reformer Alexei Mikhailovich (Quietest) is carrying out a religious reform. Although the reform was very mild compared to the European conflicts between Catholics and Protestants, the tsar also has opponents. Among them are two women-boyars of the oldest Russian noble families. Evdokia Urusova and Feodosia Morozova. Words failed to persuade them to accept the new church rules. Therefore, torture began to be used.
In a short excerpt (2 minutes), the noblewoman Urusova hangs on a strappado, and Morozova persuades her to endure and be martyred for the old faith. The picture and the clip show how the execution is prepared for burning at the stake. In Russia, women were executed very rarely, and burning at the stake was absolute exotic. But they burned differently than in Europe. The sentenced was placed inside the log house, so that the crowd did not see the burning victim.
In reality, the king pardoned both women and they were sent to a distant exile, where they died a natural death...

Unfortunately, only dirty bare heels of Urusova are present in the video from nudity...
Although historical sources claim that during the torture, Urusova was completely undressed, and Morozov was only topless. Both hung on a rack and both were tortured with fire (burning straw).

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 922
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 675
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 694
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 702
  • Screenshot_0.jpg
    Screenshot_0.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 698
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 679
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 735
  • Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 778
Unfortunately, only dirty bare heels of Urusova are present in the video from nudity...
Although historical sources claim that during the torture, Urusova was completely undressed, and Morozov was only topless. Both hung on a rack and both were tortured with fire (burning straw).

Yes, it was mentioned in a prior post (in this thread, if memory serves) that Russian productions were a bit prudish in that regard.

Män som hatar kvinnor (2009)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_34

Not having seen any iteration of Stieg Larsson’s Millennium trilogy mentioned in this thread, I eagerly take this task upon myself. The adaptation of the equally named first book introduces us to Swedish goth-hacker Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace, who performs the edgy role in all three original films). A troubled youngster, she has to play nice with her probation officer, but things escalate dramatically.

In a memorable scene she is attacked by this upright citizen, tied up, gagged and subsequently sodomised. We see enough of the actual act and the aftereffects to find joy her revenge later on.

MK01.pngMK02.pngMK06.pngMK03.pngMK05.png

In my personal opinion this film is the best of the bunch, carrying a brooding vibe and the sense of past events bearing down on the characters.

Last edited:
The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

The source material to this, the fourth instalment is not part of the Millennium trilogy, and not written by the late Stieg Larsson anymore. Instead author David Lagercrantz used notes and concepts of Larsson to continue the series.

Lisbeth (now portrayed by Claire Foy) finds out more about her own past, which eventually lands her inside a rubber vacuum bag designed for suffocation torture.

SW02.pngSW01.pngSW03.pngSW04.pngSW05.png

The scene itself is intriguing, but lacks overall impact, as the whole narrative style has moved from gritty euro-thriller to mainstreamed Hollywood-esque production.

Human sacrifice of a Christian woman (identified handily by a crucifix around her neck) by Aztec priests in the Amazon series Hernán (2019), S01E02 (about Cortés, unsurprisingly). The actress is Aura Garrido. In order to show her in less dire circumstances, I've kept the last few seconds of the previous scene where she is talking calmly to her Spanish lover (who at the end of the scene finds her dead body, minus heart).

Аура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.02.56.845.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.00.405.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.07.245.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.14.525.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.18.685.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.26.926.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.29.206.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.32.206.jpegАура Гарридо - Эрнан _ Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 )_-107646916_456267415_480p-00.03.36.366.jpeg

I see that CF doesn't allow mp4 attachments any more, although all other video formats are still allowed -- not sure if I've missed an announcement to that effect or if it's a technical glitch. I attach the video as a smallish zip file instead (under 10Mb), but if the administrators prefer no video files, please feel free to remove.

Attachments

• Aura Garrido - Hernan ( 2019 ) S01E02.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 524
Human sacrifice of a Christian woman (identified handily by a crucifix around her neck) by Aztec priests in the Amazon series Hernán (2019), S01E02 (about Cortés, unsurprisingly). The actress is Aura Garrido. In order to show her in less dire circumstances, I've kept the last few seconds of the previous scene where she is talking calmly to her Spanish lover (who at the end of the scene finds her dead body, minus heart).

View attachment 1137192View attachment 1137193View attachment 1137194View attachment 1137195View attachment 1137196View attachment 1137197View attachment 1137198View attachment 1137199View attachment 1137200

I see that CF doesn't allow mp4 attachments any more, although all other video formats are still allowed -- not sure if I've missed an announcement to that effect or if it's a technical glitch. I attach the video as a smallish zip file instead (under 10Mb), but if the administrators prefer no video files, please feel free to remove.
No, you're fine up to 10MB :)

View attachment 1137192View attachment 1137193View attachment 1137194View attachment 1137195View attachment 1137196View attachment 1137197View attachment 1137198View attachment 1137199View attachment 1137200

Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom