Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I can understand the first one, the second one makes me sick, poor girl.
It's not as bad as it looks, no amputated nipples. just the skin of the tits folded over the nipple and stitched together. If it's done hygienically and by someone with medical knowledge, safe.

While I can understand the first one, the second one makes me sick, poor girl.
Must say I struggle with the first one also. I agree it’s a free cunch, different strokes, etc but even with “precautions” the risks of infection, nerve damage & permanent scarring are real.
Would be sad for the owner of those nipples to have future regret for body image or loss of sensitivity … just sayin

Must say I struggle with the first one also. I agree it’s a free cunch, different strokes, etc but even with “precautions” the risks of infection, nerve damage & permanent scarring are real.
Would be sad for the owner of those nipples to have future regret for body image or loss of sensitivity … just sayin
I didn't think of the risk of loss of sensitivity, which would be such a pity!!! Thank you for your wise comment! :)

The sutures would be removed after the end of the session, which might be an hour or so. Then the area is cleansed, and everything is back to normal. All that's left is the memory!
It would be such an experience to feel my breasts that way. For sure, it has to be done very safely but then I now understand that some girls can be attracted to it as it is just for a short time.
Thank you for the precision! :)

It would be such an experience to feel my breasts that way. For sure, it has to be done very safely but then I now understand that some girls can be attracted to it as it is just for a short time.
Thank you for the precision! :)
It would have to be done by someone with medical training. You need the suture, needle holders, scissors, and to take everything out of sterile packaging. No anesthesia required however, which is the point!

It would have to be done by someone with medical training. You need the suture, needle holders, scissors, and to take everything out of sterile packaging. No anesthesia required however, which is the point!
I am afraid it would kill all the thrill of being tortured that way by someone else as my love.

Also, a third person present for such an intimate experience is not either wishful even if safer.
So, better forget about it :(

I am afraid it would kill all the thrill of being tortured that way by someone else as my love.

Also, a third person present for such an intimate experience is not either wishful even if safer.
A scenario which might work would be you submitting to the torturer with the love and support of your partner, who will caress you during it and provide aftercare, as well as witness your ordeal. She could even assist him during the procedure

Especially the ‘forget about it’ part : )
As the kamikaze pilot said: ‘Honorable Commander… you are out of your f’ing mind!’

Back
Top Bottom