Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Torture with candles and pins from Insex
I am more and more attracted to having my breasts tortured.

I already love to be breast-whipped but apart from the hot wax, I never tried anything else.

First for safety reasons and secondly because Sylvia and I are still novices and we don't want to take risks torturing my breasts in a wrong way, meaning that surely it is painful but that pain is also supposed to make me cum, and that restricts the possible choices of torture.

I already love to be breast-whipped but apart from the hot wax, I never tried anything else.

First for safety reasons and secondly because Sylvia and I are still novices and we don't want to take risks torturing my breasts in a wrong way, meaning that surely it is painful but that pain is also supposed to make me cum, and that restricts the possible choices of torture.
If you wish to try the more serious stuff, get help from professionals. You don't want to end up at the hospital, or having permanent scars.

If you want to see some good examples of breast torture, check out the @torturegalaxy videos. These are fairly extreme; the torturer has medical training, and a very vivid imagination!

If you wish to try the more serious stuff, get help from professionals. You don't want to end up at the hospital, or having permanent scars.
For sure! But I don't want very "serious" stuff either, I still need to look at what could please me first and then only, be sure it is without risks, immediate or future such as loss of sensitivity on my nipples.

If you want to see some good examples of breast torture, check out the @torturegalaxy videos. These are fairly extreme; the torturer has medical training, and a very vivid imagination!
Ouch!! Surely not these for me, this is more "destruction" of tits for just the torturer's pleasure.

Perhaps some girls like that but I doubt they must be a lot.

This is not what I am looking for at all.

But thank you for your effort to help me. Perhaps the term breast torture means extreme torture, and it is why you thought it was what I was looking for, my novice mistake as I am not either able to express my wishes...

Ouch!! Surely not these for me, this is more "destruction" of tits for just the torturer's pleasure.

Perhaps some girls like that but I doubt they must be a lot.

This is not what I am looking for at all.

But thank you for your effort to help me. Perhaps the term breast torture means extreme torture, and it is why you thought it was what I was looking for, my novice mistake as I am not either able to express my wishes...
My pleasure, perhaps it is partly the language barrier, I wouldn't do so well either if the website were in Italian! Yes, there are very few women who would find this pleasurable, but I am sure some did. In fact, upon reading a history of the man and his website, he was married to two of them! There were just a handful of models, but they came back repeatedly for many sessions. A unique group of women

My pleasure, perhaps it is partly the language barrier, I wouldn't do so well either if the website were in Italian! Yes, there are very few women who would find this pleasurable, but I am sure some did. In fact, upon reading a history of the man and his website, he was married to two of them! There were just a handful of models, but they came back repeatedly for many sessions. A unique group of women
I am more attracted by the following but I don't know if there are risks.
peaches09_18.jpgboobs_tortur__by_roar63_dg8rj1c-414w-2x.jpg51E419D.jpg1h2skm8yx.jpg

Last edited:
All great examples. The suspension by the breasts is very erotic, and probably very painful. I wonder if there are distortions of the breasts after the ropes are untied. This is an example from the Insex website

View attachment 1512630
Apart from the risk of distortion of the breasts, which I would like to know before trying, I am attracted a lot by the breast suspension but I am not sure I can do it as my breasts are not so big and "technically" this would be the main problem
vero18.jpg

Apart from the risk of distortion of the breasts, which I would like to know before trying, I am attracted a lot by the breast suspension but I am not sure I can do it as my breasts are not so big and "technically" this would be the main problem
View attachment 1512641
Of course there are other ways of performing breast suspension, with the use of skin hooks. Here is an example of one woman enduring this:

rsz_joecarrotta_whiteflag_iceland_078.jpgrsz_joecarrotta_whiteflag_iceland_079.jpgrsz_joecarrotta_whiteflag_iceland_082-1.jpg

Naturalmente ci sono altri modi di eseguire la sospensione del seno, con l'uso di ganci cutanei. Ecco un esempio di una donna che ha sopportato questo:

View attachment 1512864View attachment 1512865View attachment 1512866
It's wonderfully cruel! but I don't think it's for Veronika! Better to try a "normal" suspension. I think that even with small breasts it is possible, the important thing is to tie the breasts well, perhaps helping the small breasts to support the weight with bindings to other parts of the body.

Attachments

• 3029170594267fa5a78b.jpg
    3029170594267fa5a78b.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 77448571_060_5af5.jpg
    77448571_060_5af5.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 172
View attachment 1512641
You could tell Sylvia to try one of these ligatures. If so, I recommend the photos!:smile:

Attachments

• BiP093-027-1140x575.jpg
    BiP093-027-1140x575.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 179
  • bip093--4.jpg
    bip093--4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 184

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 176
  • BL-Elise-Graves-Dart_Tech---Time-To-Breathe_m.jpg
    BL-Elise-Graves-Dart_Tech---Time-To-Breathe_m.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 159
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 144
  • (m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=cMxe8NuTXXYzrpv3)11.jpg
    (m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=cMxe8NuTXXYzrpv3)11.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 152
Even small tits have the right to be tortured! And yours are wonderful!flower1
Thank you Looking at these pictures makes me want to try all these, it also seems that they are less risky for my breasts.

Probably it is also a problem of timing because once they are blue that way, I guess it's urgent to release them to avoid consequences.

_MG_4211.jpeg_MG_4422.JPG
@Crucified Veronika
The connecting tissues of the breasts where they meet the side of the body just at the arm pit and ribs can be damaged through repudiative binding and stretching that will result in the sagging of the tits in a damaging way.
This tissue helps in keeping the “hefty" and shape of the breasts in their natural way so caution must be taken and doing so irregularly is advised.
That being said, I do enjoy it as a form of the Torture applied.

IMG_9136.JPG
A way that might be tried as a start is the traditional chest harness which could be tightened periodically so the submissive can get used to the sensations and experimentation can be done.
_MG_4477.JPG
Another way to try is twine, thin and wicked but easy to loop multiple times and gets nice results.
_MG_4386.JPG

View attachment 1512886View attachment 1512891
@Crucified Veronika
The connecting tissues of the breasts where they meet the side of the body just at the arm pit and ribs can be damaged through repudiative binding and stretching that will result in the sagging of the tits in a damaging way.
This tissue helps in keeping the “hefty" and shape of the breasts in their natural way so caution must be taken and doing so irregularly is advised.
That being said, I do enjoy it as a form of the Torture applied.

View attachment 1512893
A way that might be tried as a start is the traditional chest harness which could be tightened periodically so the submissive can get used to the sensations and experimentation can be done.
View attachment 1512892
Another way to try is twine, thin and wicked but easy to loop multiple times and gets nice results.
View attachment 1512895
I can just say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your advice. ❤️

I was indeed quite anxious about the sagging risk, which would not please me nor Sylvia. Now I got the right answer.

The chess harness is probably the good way to go, to begin with for me, and we will also try twine.

As I can see in your pictures, once with the chest harness or twined, any other things can be added to increase pain pleasure.

For these, I would be also grateful to you to tell me about the eventual risks involved, time max or anything we must take care of.

Back
Top Bottom