Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can just say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your advice. ❤️

I was indeed quite anxious about the sagging risk, which would not please me nor Sylvia. Now I got the right answer.

The chess harness is probably the good way to go, to begin with for me, and we will also try twine.

As I can see in your pictures, once with the chest harness or twined, any other things can be added to increase pain pleasure.

For these, I would be also grateful to you to tell me about the eventual risks involved, time max or anything we must take care of.
Glad to help.
Any type of nipple clamp, whether it is a clover clamp or a clothespin, should not be placed on the very end of the nipple or nerve damage can occur.
Clamping should be behind the nipple at the base where it connects to the areola.
Clamps can sometimes slip down if weights are added or the shape of the nipple causes it to slip so experiment with what works for you.
When bound, watch for the color of the breasts as circulation is also important.
If they turn purple, then the bondage is too tight and it should not be continued although some people turn color faster and different than another so, again, experiment and begin slow.
The twine is also able to make a bra of sorts so that the practice of the breast bondage can start that way and progress as the rigger gets better at it.
Whipping the tits before or during the bondage is fine and also in the area of whatever the submissive is capable of enduring.
And sucking on them when tied is always a delight!

Glad to help.
Any type of nipple clamp, whether it is a clover clamp or a clothespin, should not be placed on the very end of the nipple or nerve damage can occur.
Clamping should be behind the nipple at the base where it connects to the areola.
Clamps can sometimes slip down if weights are added or the shape of the nipple causes it to slip so experiment with what works for you.
When bound, watch for the color of the breasts as circulation is also important.
If they turn purple, then the bondage is too tight and it should not be continued although some people turn color faster and different than another so, again, experiment and begin slow.
The twine is also able to make a bra of sorts so that the practice of the breast bondage can start that way and progress as the rigger gets better at it.
Whipping the tits before or during the bondage is fine and also in the area of whatever the submissive is capable of enduring.
And sucking on them when tied is always a delight!
Again THANK you so much, everything you say here is precious to me!!! ❤️

• I just made a quick sketch which I thought would fit in here. I'd like to see it as an embodiment of yearning and need. The blonde, stands before her master who have ordered her whipped. Her body is a canvas for the raw exhibition of her insatiable desire. She craves the torment.

A potent mixture of fear and lust flickers within her emerald eyes, as she gazes upon the menacing, multi-thonged whip. The razor-sharp metal stars that decorate its length, gleam with an almost demonic allure, their promise of ruin and rapture wholly enthralling.

"Yes! More!" she pants, the word echoing like a desperate prayer. Her body writhes, pleading for the agony and ecstasy she craves, a blurring of senses in her carnal frenzy.

As the whip's cruel stars leave a trail of gory wounds across her lush breasts, crimson rivers flow in their wake, an offering to the altar of her masochistic desire. The torment of her injuries, however, only fuels her insatiable yearning. "A thousand, a thousand more," she whispers through labored breaths, her body quivering in feverish anticipation.

I want to show this woman's limitless need for suffering, for pain. Her gaze, fixed on the whip, speaks volumes to the depth of her yearning, a hunger that cannot be satiated, a need that runs as deep as her very soul.

• View attachment 1482912

The laceration of the breasts on the surface level with a cruel sharp whip is a great warm-up, but she is not satisfied. She knows that to squeeze every ounce of pain out of her suffering tit-meat, one must reach deep inside. He brings out two simple tools, one a wooden cylinder about an inch in diameter and six inches long, the other a hammer. She begins to buckle as he positions the cylinder over her left breast and softly, gently squeezes it deeper into the flesh. Then he picks up the hammer. There is blood coursing around the wood from the previous lashes, but she is now insensible to it. She looks into his eyes with craving. If eyes could kiss, her eyes are kissing him. He lets his deep desire guide the wood to what would be the most intimate spot and then he raises the hammer. The blow comes. The wood drives deep into and shatters the inside of her deep tit-meat while leaving her sweaty skin almost untouched. She howls in agony, writhing as the wood punches directly into the center of her tit and crushes warm, sensitive nerves. He raises the hammer again and again. "Please, Sir, please, Sir," she howls, "pound my fucking tit-meat, hurt it without mercy! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa keep doing it." He is in ecstasy. He moves the wood over to the right an inch and begins pounding again with the hammer. Her wails reflect off the walls of the room, a continuous testimony to his skill in finding deeper and deeper parts of the vulnerable tit tissue to crush with precise blows.

Last edited:
Also, keep nipples clamped for only about ten minutes for safety.
Be sure to have the nipples sucked, twisted, etc after the clamps are removed as the blood rushing back into them causes intense sensations.
Enjoy the agony!
Thanks! I will!!!
Before :
vero-breasts-02.jpg

Skin hooks are quite extreme I think and risky for health, no?
Yes, there is a risk, but these enactors try to be safe and sterile. This is really a reenactment of the Sun Dance, a ritual conducted by native Americans in the western high plains of the United States. It was a several day festival done during the summer solstice, which was a personal and community sacrifice, and a rite of passage. The sun dance participants would fast for several days and stay in a sweat lodge, and emerge for the ceremony. By this time they were in a devotional trance. A large lodge pole was set up in the center of the area, and many rawhide thongs were hung from the pole. The dancers had the skin and in some cases pectoral muscles of their chest pierced with skewers and were attached to the pole. They then danced to pull themselves free, or were hauled up in the air to break free, which could last hours. If they didn't break free they were cut free by the medicine men, or assisted to weaken the skin to accomplish this. After the ceremony concluded, they would receive aftercare from the women of the tribe and medicine men. Due to its barbarity, this ceremony was made illegal by the US government.

Yes, there is a risk, but these enactors try to be safe and sterile. This is really a reenactment of the Sun Dance, a ritual conducted by native Americans in the western high plains of the United States. It was a several day festival done during the summer solstice, which was a personal and community sacrifice, and a rite of passage. The sun dance participants would fast for several days and stay in a sweat lodge, and emerge for the ceremony. By this time they were in a devotional trance. A large lodge pole was set up in the center of the area, and many rawhide thongs were hung from the pole. The dancers had the skin and in some cases pectoral muscles of their chest pierced with skewers and were attached to the pole. They then danced to pull themselves free, or were hauled up in the air to break free, which could last hours. If they didn't break free they were cut free by the medicine men, or assisted to weaken the skin to accomplish this. After the ceremony concluded, they would receive aftercare from the women of the tribe and medicine men. Due to its barbarity, this ceremony was made illegal by the US government.
First time I have heard about such a thing, but for sure, for centuries, there were so many ritual initiations that were extreme as the aim was to prove you were courageous enough to be a real warrior.

The good thing about it, for once it was just for men!!! :)

For us, cutting our clitoris was (and still is in some countries) enough, not to prove anything but just make sure we cannot feel aroused anymore and be... faithful to the generally chosen husband.

I am happy to be born in a normal country.

Of course, I know that some girls accept to have their clit removed in the BDSM world, but as long as it is their own will, I accept their choice even if it would not be mine.

First time I have heard about such a thing, but for sure, for centuries, there were so many ritual initiations that were extreme as the aim was to prove you were courageous enough to be a real warrior.

The good thing about it, for once it was just for men!!! :)

For us, cutting our clitoris was (and still is in some countries) enough, not to prove anything but just make sure we cannot feel aroused anymore and be... faithful to the generally chosen husband.

I am happy to be born in a normal country.

Of course, I know that some girls accept to have their clit removed in the BDSM world, but as long as it is their own will, I accept their choice even if it would not be mine.
I can't see any modern woman having her clit removed, since it is such a locus of pleasure. However, anatomically, clitoral tissue extends down both sides of the vagina, beneath the labia, making the clitoris a wishbone formation, so there is actually more excitable tissue available. However, some BDSM women may have their clitoris pierced, mostly temporarily, in a pain session

Back
Top Bottom