By the road

Go to CruxDreams.com
The day of Quercus’ mass crucifixion arrives. When he crucifies a Roman woman, he often allows them to carry the crossbeam of their cross to their crucifixion wearing a loincloth on their final journey.

crux carry 163 A.jpg

This was done to kept the woman from the embarrassment of pissing while they carry the wood. They of course were stripped of the cloth and crucified naked.

crux 762 A.jpg

They were condemned criminals after all.

It was early in the morning when the women received the beam their arms would soon be nailed to and they would hang from during their executions. It modern times the act of crucifixion would be considered an cruel and unusual way to put someone to death, but in Quercus’ time the thought of nailing a person to the cross and hanging them from it until they died was seen as most appropriate punishment for their ‘crimes’. A mass of Quercus’ soldiers gathered around the women and mounted the beams on their shoulders, much to the crowd’s approval.

A woman named Emma was selected to be the lead of the group carrying the wood to their crucifixions. She stood naked and chilled in the cool morning air as the beam was placed on her back.

crux carry 128.jpg

It took several soldiers to force the small woman’s arms into position to carry the beam. One could say she was not being cooperative with the idea of being crucified, but the men overcame her resistance, and she was marched out of the courtyard and onto the road to her execution.

The soldiers got a few more women ready for their death march before the prepared Messaline for her march. They loaded the heavy beam on her shoulders and began to tie it in place. Messaline complained “You can crucify me if you wish, but I should not have to carry the cross you are going to nail me to!”

crux carry 114 b.jpg

“Listen, bitch, we are running your crucifixion” one guard growls as he placed his face in hers.

They force Messaline out of the courtyard and into the avenue. There are countless people staring at her naked body. She looks back at them. With her arms bound to the beam, there is nothing she can do but walk past them. She glances down at her breasts swinging freely from her chest but totally out of her reach. She looks back at the crowd.

crux carry121 A.jpg

In her native language she says “I bet you wish you had a body like mine!”

In a short time, none of the crowd watching her would think so.

As the women were marched out of the city’s gates a new insult awaited them. A man waited by the gate with the duty of hanging the spikes the women would be nailed to the cross with around their necks. While seeming a cruel thing to do as the women are being led to their crucifixions, it was sort of a necessity as it is difficult to crucify someone if you don’t have nails.

Emma is the first to have the spikes hung around her neck. She begins to climb the hill to her crucifixion site. The spikes sway against her breasts with each step she takes. Behind her a group of Messina women marvel at the size of the spikes. Several wonder if she will live long enough to be raised while others, amazed by the spikes’ size bet on whether she will piss or soil herself when the spikes are driven through her wrists and feet.

crux carry 121 B.jpg

Emma snarls in a low voice “Come on up the hill and see for yourselves!”

Messaline had the spikes draped around her neck. She looks down at them and thinks “These things are going to ruin by skin!”

crux carry 119 K 3.jpg

Barbara is coming through the gates. Already the weight of the beam is taking its toll on her. A woman turns to Quercus’ sister Joan and says “This is wearing her out. Do you think she’ll make it up the hill?”

Joan smiles and confidently says “She’ll make it. Just watch when he puts the spikes on her neck!”

crux carry 128 C.jpg

About that time, the man outside the gate calls out to Barbara. “Come over here. I got something for you.”

Barbara sees the spikes dangling from the string he holds.

crux carry 107 D.jpg

Barbara says “Fuck you” in English. Tree doesn’t understand exactly what she said. He figures it was nothing nice. He hangs the spikes around her neck and sends her up the hill with a rude swat to her bare ass…

Barbara says “Fuck you” in English. Tree doesn’t understand exactly what she said.
That's logic! English did not exist yet in that era.

About that time, the man outside the gate calls out to Barbara. “Come over here. I got something for you.”
Barb comes out last? Good! They are saving the best for last!

;)crux carry 107 D.jpg

Barbara says “Fuck you” in English. Tree doesn’t understand exactly what she said. He figures it was nothing nice. He hangs the spikes around her neck and sends her up the hill with a rude swat to her bare ass…
I think he got the message nonetheless ;)

Barb comes out last? Good! They are saving the best for last!

Awwwwwww ❤️

" Je parie que tu aimerais avoir un corps comme le mien !"
Oh yes, all of them are clearly jealous although I'm sure none of them would want to take my place: they're just dreamers ...

View attachment 1409500
Jealous? The women behind Messaline seemed pleased such a horrific death on one of Quercus' crosses!

All the condemned women made it to the hilltop, some needing convincing with the soldiers’ whips. Emma made the hillcrest, looking worse from the wear of carrying the wood beam up the hill. A gathering of Messina women discussed with great concern she would not survive being nailed to her cross and be hanged from it alive.

crux carry 112 d.jpg

They should not have worried. Emma would live through being spiked to the cross and suffer the torments of her crucifixion far longer than the crowd would still be interested in watching it put her to death.

Messaline arrived at the hilltop. Soldiers did their best to keep the crowd back as she arrived, but the crowd’s ugly shouts could not be held back by their spears.

crux carry 130 c.jpg

She looked down at the spikes that dangled from her neck and thought ‘Just nail me to the cross and get this over with.’ Messaline had forgotten how long Samantha lasted when she was crucified and her ordeal was going to get far worse before it ended.

It became pandemonium on the hilltop. While laborers assembled the crosses, some of the women began to panic as they realized their terrible dream was about to become a reality. One of the condemned women was to be crucified for failing to ‘service’ one of Quercus’ commanders. He grabbed the condemned woman and threw her down over her cross. He rammed his hard cock into her ass and yelled “This would have felt better in your cunt but you turned me down!”

crux nail 080.jpg

“Now you aren’t worthy of getting up your ass!”

The crowd, excited by seeing Eulalia being buggered by the commander, had to be held back by soldiers guarding the condemned women.

Quercus, worried that his ‘grand spectacle’ was going astray, ordered the crews to get the women nailed to the crosses. Messaline was dragged to her cross. With fire in her eyes, she glared at Quercus and said “I am not a Roman citizen. You cannot do this to me!”

crux nail 027 A.jpg

Quercus snarls back “I can do what I want with you. You have no rights here. Guards, nail this bitch to the cross!”

Four men grabbed her arms and legs and stretched Messaline over her cross. She fought their efforts yelling “You cannot do this! I am a lady in Anjou!”

crux nail 051.jpg

But the men were considerably stronger than even a fear-driven woman and Messaline was spread over the cross. She complained how rough the wood was and there was no need to hold her as she wouldn’t move when they nailed her to the cross. Her pleas were ignored as the men held her over the wood. It was for them a fortuitous move. Messaline bucked wildly when the first spike was driven through her wrist.

crux nail 114.jpg

She kicked like an angry mule and the soldiers had to struggle to control her legs as her other wrist was spiked to the cross.

With the crowd still under control and the women’s wrists securely nailed to their crosses, there was one more indignation facing the women before their feet were nailed to the cross and they were raised to hang to death from the crosses.

Some soldiers stripped their clothing off and began to take the women nailed to the crossed. When one had finished with Emily, he walked over to Emma and knelt between her legs. Emma began to plea “Don’t do this to me. I beg you…”

Emily looked at her and groaned “Let him, Emma. It is the best that will happen to you today.”

crux nail 125 d.jpg

The guard named Bull kneels over Barbara and she begins kicking and screaming. “You fucking bastard! I don’t want to die with your seed inside me!”

crux nail 074.JPG

Barbara’s shouts were ignored and Bull quite enjoyed the fight she put up as he screwed her for her last time.

If you recall, there was a shoddily dressed man who put the spikes that now hold them to the cross that hung them around their necks for their last march up the hill. He circles from one cross to another to nail the women’s feet to their cross’ stipe. As a favor to Quercus (and a healthy sack of gold coins), Tree is a local carpenter Quercus hired to do this feat before the women are raised. If this is to be a spectacle, Quercus couldn’t have the women’s feet shattered by an erratic blow of the mallet.

Tree went from cross to cross to drive the last spike through their feet, being careful not to break too many bones in the women’s feet.

crux nail 004 F.jpg

Though carefully done it cannot be said the women being nailed felt the same way.

Tree got to Barbara’s cross to at last nail her feet to the cross. It took several of Quercus’ soldiers to hold her feet one over the other as her drove the spike through her feet and into the stipe. At one pint Tree said “You can let go. She isn’t going anywhere.”

He still had half the spike’s shank protruding from Barbara’s foot. As he placed the final blows, Barbara lifted her hips in searing pain as the shank widened as it passed through her feet.

crux nail 010.jpg

Once he was satisfied the spike was deep enough and secure, he got up, lit a smoke, and said to Quercus “They are all secured. Do with them what you want…”

If you recall, there was a shoddily dressed man who put the spikes that now hold them to the cross that hung them around their necks for their last march up the hill. He circles from one cross to another to nail the women’s feet to their cross’ stipe. As a favor to Quercus (and a healthy sack of gold coins), Tree is a local carpenter Quercus hired to do this feat before the women are raised. If this is to be a spectacle, Quercus couldn’t have the women’s feet shattered by an erratic blow of the mallet.
The best carpenter they could get! The women are in good hands! :devil:

Tree has added the finishing touches to nailing the women to their crosses. All that is left is raising the crosses to finish their crucifixions. Tree settles back to enjoy the drink he brought while Quercus’ men lift the crucified women. There is not an artistic way to raise the women, but it is an essential part of the women’s crucifixion. Quercus would hardly have a ‘grand spectacle’ if he left the women laying on their crosses to eventually die. The crowd would not tolerate such mercy shown.

Soldiers and laborers gather around the crosses to begin raising the women. The men did not know the names of the women they were raising to complete their executions, nor did they care. The women were condemned to die on the crosses and the prospect of dating any of them was slim to none, no matter how good their naked bodies looked.

There were a few teams of men tasked with lifting the crosses. Archer, a large black man, leaned over Emma and asked “Are you ready to show your body off?”

crux 356 B.jpg

Emma begged him not to raise her but to no avail. Archer grabbed the left side of her cross and hoisted it off the ground. He turned to the other men and said “I’m strong but I am going to need some help lifting this bitch while she’s nailed to the cross.”

crux 375 B.jpg

Another man steadied the base of Emma’s cross as Archer lifted her and the cross by himself.

crux lift 019.jpg

Next to Emma, a pir of soldiers lifted Kathline and her cross. At first she begged them for mercy, but as the cross was half-lifted her body started sliding down the stipe.

crux 715 C.jpg

Kathline screamed “What is happening to…” before the base of the cross dropped into the hole with a resounding ‘thud’, knocking the wind from her lungs.

A group of soldiers began lifting Messaline’s cross. A pair of them tied ropes to the crossbeam to make lifting the cross easier. Messaline shouted “You can crucify me but none of you will ever have me!”

crux lift 003 A.jpg

One of them yells to her “But I can watch those pretty tits of yours shake while you die on the cross.”

Messaline was silenced when her cross dropped into its mount. As she struggled to catch her breath, she watched them hoist the cross next to hers.

crux lift 020.jpg

The last cross to be raised was Barbara’s. A group of soldiers lifted it from the ground. Barbara glared at Quercus and said “You may kill me, but I will live in the people’s hearts long after I am dead.”

crux lift 018.jpg

Quercus smirks and says “When I die, I’ll let you know how that played out.”

As Barbara’s cross raises above the crowd her body begins its slide down the stipe. She thrashes as much as the spikes let her and raises her torso from the cross. She looks over her raised hips and is shocked at the crowd egging her crucifiers on.

crux lift 035.jpg

Before she can say anything the cross drops into its mounting hole, winding her as it had the others.

The crowd admires Quercus’ work. None of them had seen a row of women hanging naked above them. One woman turns and says to her friend “They have done a good job. I think they will live till tomorrow.”

crux 769 C.jpg

Her friend replies “I hope so. These women deserve to suffer a long time before they die.”

Shortly after the women were raised, Kathrine turns to Barbara and asks “What happens now?”

C 001.jpg

Barbara stares out at the crowd below them and says “I think we die before them…”

crux nail 125 d.jpg

The guard named Bull kneels over Barbara and she begins kicking and screaming. “You fucking bastard! I don’t want to die with your seed inside me!”
That’s telling him!

crux nail 074.JPG

Barbara’s shouts were ignored and Bull quite enjoyed the fight she put up as he screwed her for her last time.
Neanderthal!!!

got to Barbara’s cross to at last nail her feet to the cross. It took several of Quercus’ soldiers to hold her feet one over the other as her drove the spike through her feet and into the stipe. At one pint Tree said “You can let go. She isn’t going anywhere.”
Tree likes to state the obvious

He still had half the spike’s shank protruding from Barbara’s foot. As he placed the final blows, Barbara lifted her hips in searing pain as the shank widened as it passed through her feet.

crux nail 010.jpg

OWWWWWW!!!!!

e last cross to be raised was Barbara’s. A group of soldiers lifted it from the ground. Barbara glared at Quercus and said “You may kill me, but I will live in the people’s hearts long after I am dead.”

crux lift 018.jpg

A quotable quote for the history books?

Shortly after the women were raised, Kathrine turns to Barbara and asks “What happens now?”

C 001.jpg

Barbara stares out at the crowd below them and says “I think we die before them…”

Spokes as someone who Tree has crucified before

The women have been crucified. The worthiness of their sentences is no concern to the Messinians. The women are foreigners and surely deserve the torturous execution Quercus has condemned them to. The crosses are not that tall. Even with the base of the stipe sitting a meter below the ground the women arms are nailed to the crosses only slightly more than a few meters above the ground. Quercus has made sure all the spectators have a good view of the wenches as they are crucified on a raised mound.

a 1 A.jpg

The condemned women have varying reactions to being crucified. During the first hour crucified, several cannot deal with the incredible pain they are in.

crux 381 D.jpg

Some scream wildly in agony while others weep over the pain they are in. Others hang limp from their cross wishing or perhaps praying they would die soon.

Kathrine turns to Emily and says “It hurts so much. Are they going to leave us like this?”

crux 371.jpg

Emily looks down her stretched body and says “Only till we die.”

crux 727 B.jpg

Beneath Barbara’s cross, Archer and his friends gather to mock her. Archer hollers up “Did you think it could hurt that much and you would still be alive?”

Barbara looks down and says “You are barbarian dogs! How could you do this to a person?”

crux 257 h.jpg

“You are not a person” Archer yells back. “You are a corpse that hasn’t died yet!”

Archer gets a loud cheer from the crowd around him.

Eulalia looks down at the crowd beneath her. Between their gawks at her they feast on food from the vendors chasing it down with liberal amounts of wine.

crux 364F.jpg

Eulalia shouts “This is not a party! Your governor is killing us!”

crux 226 C.jpg

“And in a most delightful way” a man yells back. “You look delicious nailed to the cross.”

Messaline looks down her bare body. She sees a trail of dirt smeared across her stomach. She attempts to wipe it off but the spikes hold her wrist secure on either side of her head.

crux 504.jpg

She thinks ‘They cannot even crucify a woman neatly…”

Quercus has made sure all the spectators have a good view of the wenches as they are crucified on a raised mound.
That matters a lot!:thumbsup:

Kathrine turns to Emily and says “It hurts so much. Are they going to leave us like this?”

Emily looks down her stretched body and says “Only till we die.”

Another memorable quote!:icon_writing:

Eulalia looks down at the crowd beneath her. Between their gawks at her they feast on food from the vendors chasing it down with liberal amounts of wine.

Eulalia shouts “This is not a party! Your governor is killing us!”

“And in a most delightful way” a man yells back. “You look delicious nailed to the cross.”
Remember, Eulalia : a public crucifixion is a social event!:Saeufer:

A group of soldiers traveled down the row of crosses. Quercus demanded they remove the ropes from the crosses the men had used to raise the women. The soldiers were quite appalled at the language the crucified women used when they climbed the ladders to remove any appendages from their crosses.

crux 864 C.jpg

The soldiers’ commander told his men to ignore the women. “You’ll be sound asleep while they are still dying up there tonight.”

He was a veteran of the slave revolt and crucified hundreds of slaves along the Appian Way. Only the weakest or most beaten men died before the sun set the first day they were crucified. Most lasted till the next day and few lasted a few days. He was certain some of the women would last until tomorrow. ‘Who knows’ he thought ‘some might last a few days.’

And some of the women did resign themselves to the fact they would indeed die nailed to their cross. They hung limply from the spikes driven through their wrists.

crux 325 h.jpg

Though they had surrendered to their fate, death remained a stranger to them. They would endure the tortures of the cross for many hours before their death would end their suffering.

Not all of them gave themselves to the cross.

Messaline hung from her nailed wrists as her blood trickled down her arms. She desperately wanted to wipe it from her flesh but the spikes would not allow her to. She looked down at some people staring up at her. In her native tongue she asked “Do you like what you see?”

crux 031 B.jpg

They did not understand what Messaline said but, yes, they enjoyed watching her nude body twist and quiver as she hung from her cross.

By Kathrine’s cross a mob watched her frantic struggle as she hung from her cross. Her breathing was difficult as her outstretched arms made deep breaths nearly impossible. Crucified a few hours already, every muscle ached from being held in strange positions and her effort to take in air. Every time Kathrine moved, she thrusted her body in ways the crowd found erotic. Kathrine did not understand the attention she was drawing. She yelled from the cross “They are killing me. If you won’t save me, stop staring at me!”

crux 262 A.jpg

To her dismay, no one left below her.

Eulalia was being most patient with the crowd below her. It was explained to her why she was crucified and she would die hanging from the cross but she did not understand everything they told her. But she was sure they had a good reason to put her to death. She was somewhat surprised how painful her execution was, but she consoled herself that she surely deserved the horrors she was experiencing. She was pleased the crowd appreciated when she worked her body up on the cross to take a deep breath. They all cheered every time she did so.

crux 497 A.jpg

It never occurred to her each time she raised her body it thrust her breasts out most provocatively.

There was a large crowd around Barbara’s cross. She angrily yelled insults at the people, which did nothing but inspire the crowd to yell theirs back.

ca 0078.jpg

Quercus worked his way through the crowd and asked what was her problem. Barbara sneered back “I hurt in ways I never have. I am being killed nailed to this cross. And you have no right to do this to me.”

Quercus says “But I am the governor of Sicily. If I decide you must die crucified, my word is law here.”

“You have strange laws here. I did nothing to deserve this” Barbara screams at him.

“My dear, you may not like the cross but there is a way to stop your suffering” Quercus says.

“And what is that” Barbara demands.

Quercus leans forward and softly says “Your pain will end as soon as you die!”

c 0001 D.jpg

Quercus struts away and runs into the high cleric Wragg. He stops and says “Have you condemned they to burn in hell yet?”

Wragg wipes the wine dribble from his lips and says “I was going to have dinner first.”

crux 275 C.jpg

“Besides, I prefer to wear my finest attire when I condemn them to rot in hell for eternity…”

There was a large crowd around Barbara’s cross. She angrily yelled insults at the people, which did nothing but inspire the crowd to yell theirs back.

ca 0078.jpg

Enduring the insults of the ignorant masses is worse than enduring the physical pain of hanging naked on this cross!

Quercus leans forward and softly says “Your pain will end as soon as you die!”

c 0001 D.jpg

And speaking of ignorant….

... She desperately wanted to wipe it from her flesh but the spikes would not allow her to...
"This blood is dirtying my body, I'm not in beauty ! Is there somebody to clean me ? ... "

...They did not understand what Messaline said but, yes, they enjoyed watching her nude body twist and quiver as she hung from her cross...
"They prefer to watch me nailed to a cross rather than to make me properly love : I hate all of them !"

Messaline's_Daze_Dance_0302.jpg AnimeTeaser (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom