Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mein MEISTER @AlexGArthur hat 3/4 eines Buches namens Agony Island (veröffentlicht in fetlife) geschrieben, das einen Kreuzigungshof enthält. Nachdem ER diesen Sklaven traf und ihm das Halsband anlegte, schlug er einen schönen „Peitschengarten“ vor, der heute ein beliebter Teil der Insel ist. Der einzige Nachteil, den dieser Sklave sieht, ist, dass die Insel für schwule Männer und männliche Sklaven geschaffen wurde, aber ich bin sicher, wenn die Nachfrage ausreicht, könnte eine Schwesterinsel entwickelt werden!

All-Inclusive-Pakete wären meine Spezialität! Ankunft per Galeere, angekettet an ein Ruder, Ist die bevorzugte Transportmethode…

Sounds good, so nailed girl could train her arm Muscles;-)

I am happy to come to your island, prepare a beautiful and sturdy cross for me

Our valued guests generally start in the whip garden chained to a post. Only after being flogged (or scourged by request of your owner) do we load you with your patibulum (full cross by request) and send you up our Via Appia towards the crucifixion yard. And yes, it will be sturdy, and once your whipped body graces it, it will be beautiful to behold!

Nails or ropes? We prefer nails, and regard crucifixion as permanent…

Chiodi ovviamente, non certo corde,prima inchiodata a terra le mani ,dopo alzata e i chiodati i piedi,non desidero la corona di spine, ma grandi urla di soddisfazione degli spettatori quando vengo alzata. Mi piacerebbe che molti spettatori a turno usino il mio ano per i proprio piacere. Se possibile vorrei il corno anale sulla croce ...grazie

Ad essere sincero, mi piace solo il bel sito di donne formose distese sul legno, tipo T o preferibilmente X e fantastico su quanto siano vulnerabili ed esposte alle attenzioni della folla di uomini intorno, uomini che non esiteranno a assaggia i loro buchi offerti.
l mia idea è di essere crocefissa a terra solo le mani e gli spettatori a turno abusino di me come desiderano , dopo essere alzata sulla croce a T e i miei piedi fissati con chiodi

Erm May we please have this In English?

Chiodi ovviamente, non certo corde,prima inchiodata a terra le mani ,dopo alzata e i chiodati i piedi,non desidero la corona di spine, ma grandi urla di soddisfazione degli spettatori quando vengo alzata. Mi piacerebbe che molti spettatori a turno usino il mio ano per i proprio piacere. Se possibile vorrei il corno anale sulla croce ...grazie

Nails obviously, certainly not ropes, first nailed to the ground my hands, after lifting and nailed my feet, I do not want the crown of thorns, but great shouts of satisfaction from the spectators when I am lifted. I would like many viewers to take turns using my anus for their own pleasure. If possible I would like the anal horn on the cross ... thank you

Oh that all sounds straightforward enough. For the whipping just a standard lash, or a traditional scourging? There’s a wide variety of whips in the whipping garden so don’t hold back on any unusual request you might have!

Oh so for the anal rape do we nail you to the patibulum, flip you onto your stomach?

And of course we offer a variety of cornus in both single and double horn varieties. Painful impalement guaranteed!

We aim to leave every slave satisfied, nailed to their beautiful cross, staring into the westering sun.

Nails obviously, certainly not ropes, first nailed to the ground my hands, then raised and nailed my feet, I do not want the crown of thorns, but great shouts of satisfaction from the spectators when I am lifted. I would like many viewers to take turns using my anus for their own pleasure. If possible I would like the anal horn on the cross ... thank you

A partire da se stessi prima ovviamente, poi dipende dalle persone che la pensano allo stesso modo che si incontrano come qui, non ho problemi a condividere il fatto che faccio immagini come quelle che faccio ora per reddito con alcuni amici intimi e familiari per ad esempio, in effetti mi vanto che :) farlo per divertimento ha solo i suoi limiti e non vedo motivo per cui dovrei informare il resto del mondo della mia perversione. Non mi interessa davvero cosa pensa la maggior parte delle persone su questo problema quando non riescono a distinguere tra fantasia e realtà.
If the fantasy is intense it evolves into reality, it is only a problem of freeing ourselves from the patterns and laws to which we are subjected, becoming free and satisfying the fantasy by freeing it from prejudices. If you want the crucifixion you do no harm to anyone and the executioner is his benefactor

I haven't personally tried anything yet, but everything about being a prisoner or a slave excites my imagination.
Even the crucifixion, with all that it encompasses, preparatory torture, being dragged naked through public streets, and being exhibited naked where everyone can see you seems very exciting.
Another punishment that I really like (even this I have never actually tried) is the medieval cage.

Ich persönlich habe noch nichts ausprobiert, aber alles darüber, ein Gefangener oder ein Sklave zu sein, regt meine Fantasie an.
Selbst die Kreuzigung mit allem, was dazu gehört, vorbereitende Folter, nackt durch öffentliche Straßen geschleift zu werden und nackt ausgestellt zu werden, wo einen jeder sehen kann, scheint sehr aufregend zu sein.
Eine andere Bestrafung, die ich wirklich mag (selbst das habe ich nie wirklich versucht), ist der mittelalterliche Käfig.
NNot so fast. First Step is Arrest, indictment, conviction. Medieval phantasies are great.

Back
Top Bottom