Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
YYI know what you mean as far as wearing a loincloth. When I was a young boy I found that wearing a loincloth instead of my white briefs during my crucifixion play took my excitement to a whole new level. Even at a young age I became quite skilled at wrapping myself in a small loincloth. Sometimes I would go to bed in my white briefs, then peel them off and wrap myself in a loincloth for sleeping. Made for some erotic dreams and pleasure in the privacy of my bedroom! Nude crucifixion play came when I was older.
You should go into details, although I remember you did once----

for me the cross is the ultimative torture instrument, once made for executions ,that turns me on, but the
big different to other execution devices ,guillotine or electric chair.. i can play with ,use the cross for light or hard bdsm sessions without harm , ropes or cuffs , with or without supported feet , everything is possible.
and the displayed position is perfect for other torturings, i love to hang on it .
it was hard to find people that understand and share my fetish, i am glad that i found some
and you could develop it further into sport such as the marathon.....

My phantasies started when i Was 7 or 8. I dreamed, that i could crucify the girls from my class. Sometimes i tied neighbours daughter in a T Position at my bed. I loved it. ;-)
Later i got access to the Web and found pics and Videos. I think you know krista, Red Feline.,....
And years later i did it for Real.

The Problem is, that i cant do it real. Sometimes the wish to Do it real is so extreme high that i cant get it out of my head. Especially if i read real exeriences from other members.

I think it just came from being raised Catholic and being constantly exposed to that imagery that I got the idea that it would be a logical punishment to use. The idea that you'd be naked came naturally from that, even before I learned that's how Rome did it.
I am struggling a little with the punishment. While the Romans thought crucifixion as punishment, the story deals with the overcome of it of God, not you, but to overcome it. When one takes away the part that only be overcome by christ, such as the death, wouldn't it be a celebration not a punishment? The passion play is like that, only in a childish setting.

Is a crucifixion always punishment for something you did wrong? Couldn't it be just a erotic game. Of course with pain but as a sexuell satisfaction for the partners? I hope you understand my Bad englisch.
Things change when times go on.

Is a crucifixion always punishment for something you did wrong? Couldn't it be just a erotic game. Of course with pain but as a sexuell satisfaction for the partners? I hope you understand my Bad englisch.
Amen to that ! My conception of the crucifixion includes, of course, this part of fantasy or even reality when I'm crucified by my Judith ...
Otherwise, punishments stay punishments and it's sad ...

197 My deep fantasy.jpg " When the time will be coming, we'll set here, Messa, in waiting ... the end ..."

Amen to that ! My conception of the crucifixion includes, of course, this part of fantasy or even reality when I'm crucified by my Judith ...
Otherwise, punishments stay punishments and it's sad ...

View attachment 1228767 " When the time will be coming, we'll set here, Messa, in waiting ... the end ..."
Sometimes i think about an own Island , big Ranch,...... open for All crux Lovers r ;-)

for me the cross is the ultimative torture instrument, once made for executions ,that turns me on, but the
big different to other execution devices ,guillotine or electric chair.. i can play with ,use the cross for light or hard bdsm sessions without harm , ropes or cuffs , with or without supported feet , everything is possible.
and the displayed position is perfect for other torturings, i love to hang on it .
it was hard to find people that understand and share my fetish, i am glad that i found some
You're not alone,here....

Sometimes i think about an own Island , big Ranch,...... open for All crux Lovers
My MASTER @AlexGArthur has written 3/4s of a book called Agony Island (published in fetlife) that includes a Crucifixion Yard. After HE met and collared this slave, it suggested a nice “whip garden” which is now a popular part of the island. The only downside this slave sees is the island’s been created for gay men and male slaves, but I’m sure if demand was sufficient a Sister Island could be developed!
i will book a holiday on this island
all inclusive, whipping ,crone, crucifixion
All inclusive packages would be my speciality! Arrival by galley, chained to an oar, Is the preferred transport method…

Back
Top Bottom