Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
@TheLimey I was actually thinking something like that added torment! Her breasts will be stretched either upward with weights occasionally added, or downward attached to the front of the horse... Maybe two sessions, one for each...

There I go again! :D
Oh, I have an idea that certainly uses the motion of the vessel, and weights. It'll take you away from rowing for a day, though I'm not certain it'll be restful...

Optional Pre tour excursions:

We offer two exciting Add Ons prior to the journey.

1. Iron mine $2400 per slave, Owners accompany free, other dominants $1500

Aimed primarily at those who need some toughening up to look their best for our once in a lifetime cruise, slaves are to arrive at our special Saharan border gate precisely 1 month prior to the start of the main tour/cruise package. A smuggling service transfer is available departing from Casablanca. Dominants are invited to come along as overseers.

After a nice easygoing 20 mile slave coffle walk to a secret slave mine in a no-man’s land corner of the desert, slaves will be on a relentless fitness regime/work schedule. Duties include digging iron ore by hand, using charcoal bins to smelt ore into pig-iron, and/or transporting the “pigs” to port by hand cart. With impossible quotas and starvation rations, slaves will be able to work on themselves to gain peak fitness. Overseers likewise gain the opportunity for strenuous workouts given they will have to drive/punish, and torture the workers into the high productivity standards the mine requires…

2. Pre departure torture session $2000 per head

A high intensity workout regime to bring slaves into the correct mindset, and bring dominants up to speed regarding what expectations must be met to qualify as actual torture. Learn the special art of inflicting unspeakable agony without permanently debilitating or significantly harming the ongoing performance of our most precious commodity- condemned slaves!

Lasting 6 days, this course is designed for a cacophony of pain and sexual arousal to set the mood ahead of the auction. It takes place in the commodious, dark chambers of the slave auction house.

*slaves and dominants who participated in the Iron Mine activity are permitted to join us at the torture chamber for no additional charge.

**Note that all slaves submitted for pre-departure torture will be treated as torture slave status for the duration of this course, regardless of the chosen classification for the remainder of the tour package.
While this piece of worthless flesh has experienced a good programme of toughening up at the hands of its Admirable Master, and it dares to believe that its innate slave-nature has been brought by His discipline to a correct mindset, if He so wills, of course His property will submit to either or both of those excursions.

At present, this slave is still under the Whip of its Revered Owner, but should any Free Person graciously accept His generous offer to loan it, the temporary Keeper could, of course, command it to participate in either or both excursion too.

@Loinclothslave, whilst I imagine the cabins on the ship will be well stocked with chains, cuffs, hooks, weights clamps etc, and suitable attachment points will be around the cabin, I will have the following delivered to the port marked 'For the voyage,' with my name.

Wooden horse, with conductive metal strip along the Apex
Car battery
Hand cranked field telephone generator
Picard cage and various attachments
Fucking machine
Ship's wheel and mounting post for same
(This last is around 6' tall, and will need mounting securely. I would like to request this is mounted on deck)

If anyone else would like to have items delivered, please have them forwarded to CRUise-eXpress Logistics, in Marseille, as soon as possible.

@Loinclothslave, whilst I imagine the cabins on the ship will be well stocked with chains, cuffs, hooks, weights clamps etc, and suitable attachment points will be around the cabin, I will have the following delivered to the port marked 'For the voyage,' with my name.
Nothing like preparedness indeed!
Wooden horse, with conductive metal strip along the Apex
Car battery
Hand cranked field telephone generator
Why do I suspect no phone calls will be made? :roflmao:
Picard cage and various attachments

Okay, call me a newbie, what’s a “Picard cage”? Something dreamed up by Georges Pichard?

Fucking machine
Ship's wheel and mounting post for same
(This last is around 6' tall, and will need mounting securely. I would like to request this is mounted on deck)

Sounds like you need a deck access cabin?

If anyone else would like to have items delivered, please have them forwarded to CRUise-eXpress Logistics, in Marseille, as soon as possible.

Oh someone has read the fine print. Note that for legal reasons only freight can be delivered via Marseille, passengers must embark at our undisclosed location on the strip of land formerly known as Western Sahara between the Moroccan occupation and the Mauritania border, claimed by Sahrawi, disputed by Morocco and Mauritania... nice and ambiguous legally, perfect for our purposes!

Last edited:
Nothing like preparedness indeed!

Why do I suspect no phone calls will be made? :roflmao:

Okay, call me a newbie, what’s a “Picard cage”? Something dreamed up by Georges Pichard?

Yes, a slight autocorrect problem there... Image attached...
Sounds like you need a deck access cabin?

That would be ideal..

Oh someone has read the fine print. Note that for legal reasons only freight can be delivered via Marseille, passengers must embark at our undisclosed location on the strip of land formerly known as Western Sahara between the Moroccan occupation and the Mauritania border, claimed by Sahrawi, disputed by Morocco and Mauritania... nice and ambiguous legally, perfect for our purposes!
Indeed!

Attachments

• DqU1KAnUcAAKsoZ.jpg
    DqU1KAnUcAAKsoZ.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 71
Ahhh @TheLimey I can not WAIT to suffer the agony of these implements!

A favorite idea is to suffer fucking by an electrified metal dildo, thick with studs, spikes, and has rounded ridges every so often... but I'm sure you have something more devious in mind!

I also hope that electroshocks will be no shorter than 30 seconds, with at least 30 seconds rest between... I think I read long ago that the body requires that long of a shock for it to be truly painful, and the body must have the 30 seconds rest for the pain to truly subside before the next shock... Of course, if you plan on doing things differently, I won't protest ;)

I should come up with a personal history of what anya has actually suffered before... It has no bearing on this cruise, just her overall psyche and physical responses.

Yeah, I've resigned myself to writing in first-person as though it were me, not the character... It will be an interesting experience!

Last edited:
Ahhh @TheLimey I can not WAIT to suffer the agony of these implements!
Rowing for twelve hours with your pierced nipples attached to the oar might be the easiest part of the journey, even if I do like using a fibre glass cane on the top of your breasts as they are stretched out.

A favorite idea is to suffer fucking by an electrified metal dildo, thick with studs, spikes, and has rounded ridges every so often... but I'm sure you have something more devious in mind!

I also hope that electroshocks will be no shorter than 30 seconds, with at least 30 seconds rest between... I think I read long ago that the body requires that long of a shock for it to be truly painful, and the body must have the 30 seconds rest for the pain to truly subside before the next shock... Of course, if you plan on doing things differently, I won't protest ;)
Well, you can protest if you want, but that'll only make a deep seated gag a certainty.
I should come up with a personal history of what anya has actually suffered before... It has no bearing on this cruise, just her overall psyche and physical responses.

Yes, I'd like to see that, just to see what's come before. A good description as well..
Yeah, I've resigned myself to writing in first-person as though it were me, not the character... It will be an interesting experience!
I've written mainly based on character, so agreed, writing in first person will certainly be a change... I'll admit to already having a motivation to go for you, the feisty slave, rather than one of the easier ones to handle...

Last edited:
@TheLimey

I am so excited to see how we work together! Maybe the first of more than one collab?

Another enhancement idea:

I also wonder what you'd think of connecting extra ropes or chains around her wrists while on the horse, the other ends connected to those nice breast bindings from earlier?

Re: anya's history of torture from her Master...

First off, she's completely unwilling, and unbroken. anya is a competitive Russian figure skater, owned by an oligarch who supports her career. He controls everything about her training, but gives her the right to choose her own costumes, music and choreography. She trains several hours a day, which includes 2 hours on-ice training in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, ballet, gymnastics, yoga, and a normal workout in between. She trains at the oligarch's private rink, so virtually has no contact with anyone else with whom she can plot an escape. At competitions and other events, she's closely guarded so she doesn't have the ability to reach out to anyone who might rescue her.

Her Master expects her to wait on his every need when she is not at the rink or resting, including sexual entertainments and, more recently, as an attraction at parties.

In the past, she has suffered:
Whippings (that's a given I'm sure)
Suspension
Fucking machine (but not with dildos as cruel as I described, and not the kind of machine you have in mind I'm sure ;)
Leather-padded hors
Nipple and pussy clamps, with medium-light weights SOMETIMES
Stretching - Both on a horizontal rack, with leather padding, and vertical stretching, this done by simple rings on the floor secured to her ankles, and her wrists shackled to chains from the ceiling. She has never been stretched further than after her shoulders have been dislocated, which has happened 5 times.

Her Master was honestly too afraid to go more extreme than that. In Russia, she's a public figure known well enough that her disappearance will raise some eyebrows (perhaps why he doesn't want her in the Mine)

I can always alter and/or add to her history if there's anything you think is not so realistic or believable. I can also clarify or come up with details if you're curious to know. I imagine she is experienced with sex with both male and female, oral, vaginal and anal in both her case and her partners. But there's no spirit in her that enjoys any of these activities, hence the punishments earlier. Her Master refuses to accept that she is asexual, and is now fed up to the point that he is willing to get rid of her entirely. If she survives, as I said, he'll give the owner who bought her at the auction the option of keeping her permanently, and if she dies, he can easily cover up her death.

This offer should be unknown until after the cruise, and I doubt the slave's personal history will be discussed at the auction, along with what they've suffered torture-wise and their sexual experiences... But just to give you some ideas about anya, I thought this was good to post about...

@Loinclothslave What do you and Limey think of this character and her history?

@TheLimey Ahh fiberglass cane! I can't wait! I can see the first time being such a shock that she lets go of the oar and jerks back, forgetting that her breasts are attached to it and thus being unable to get away from the strike or ones that come after it in punishment for letting go... I can also see you waiting until the breasts are stretched to their full extent before the strike!

I've offered to take some characters under my wing as Loin has about 30 characters to organize and write for. If you'd be interested in me writing for your character to give Loin a break, please PM me and give me instructions for how you'd like your character. I offered to take about half (15). Anyone who is already following me or followed by me, I might have a better idea for tastes as I feel we are similar. Please still PM me but if not, I still offer my writing assistance.

@TheLimey

I am so excited to see how we work together! Maybe the first of more than one collab?

I certainly hope so!

I also wonder what you'd think of connecting extra ropes or chains around her wrists while on the horse, the other ends connected to those nice breast bindings from earlier?

I'm certain I can other ways to tie your wrists to things

First off, she's completely unwilling, and unbroken. anya is a competitive Russian figure skater, owned by an oligarch who supports her career. He controls everything about her training, but gives her the right to choose her own costumes, music and choreography. She trains several hours a day, which includes 2 hours on-ice training in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, ballet, gymnastics, yoga, and a normal workout in between. She trains at the oligarch's private rink, so virtually has no contact with anyone else with whom she can plot an escape. At competitions and other events, she's closely guarded so she doesn't have the ability to reach out to anyone who might rescue her.

Her Master expects her to wait on his every need when she is not at the rink or resting, including sexual entertainments and, more recently, as an attraction at parties.

Suspension
Fucking machine (but not with dildos as cruel as I described, and not the kind of machine you have in mind I'm sure ;)
Leather-padded hors
Stretching - Both on a horizontal rack, with leather padding, and vertical stretching, this done by simple rings on the floor secured to her ankles, and her wrists shackled to chains from the ceiling. She has never been stretched further than after her shoulders have been dislocated, which has happened 5 times.

Her Master was honestly too afraid to go more extreme than that. In Russia, she's a public figure known well enough that her disappearance will raise some eyebrows (perhaps why he doesn't want her in the Mine)

I can always alter and/or add to her history if there's anything you think is not so realistic or believable. I can also clarify or come up with details if you're curious to know. I imagine she is experienced with sex with both male and female, oral, vaginal and anal in both her case and her partners. But there's no spirit in her that enjoys any of these activities, hence the punishments earlier. Her Master refuses to accept that she is asexual, and is now fed up to the point that he is willing to get rid of her entirely. If she survives, as I said, he'll give the owner who bought her at the auction the option of keeping her permanently, and if she dies, he can easily cover up her death.

This offer should be unknown until after the cruise, and I doubt the slave's personal history will be discussed at the auction, along with what they've suffered torture-wise and their sexual experiences... But just to give you some ideas about anya, I thought this was good to post about...

The character and history is wonderful. Lots to work on there!

The only thing I would change is the dislocations. Very hard for you to really appreciate the strappado positions if your shoulders keep popping out. I think it would be much more entertaining to have this be something that happens to you at some point during this trip...

Now to think of my own background....

I've offered to take some characters under my wing as Loin has about 30 characters to organize and write for. If you'd be interested in me writing for your character to give Loin a break, please PM me and give me instructions for how you'd like your character. I offered to take about half (15). Anyone who is already following me or followed by me, I might have a better idea for tastes as I feel we are similar. Please still PM me but if not, I still offer my writing assistance.
I think Anya and I will be somewhat responsible for sections of story ourselves, at least concerning us directly...

Just keep all in mind, that the core business of the slaves is rowing that galley! Entertainment for them only gets deserved when they row well!
I shall myself verify from time to time whether they do, by descending into the rowing benches and shout the order :"Rrrramming! Speed!" :devil:

I stand on the auction block naked with my legs spread wide and holding my arms above my head to show my naked body as I await the bidding for an owner. I am prayng that my new owner will not be cruel. But who would want an old overweight woman with large sagging tits and a well used cunt but a very cruel master. To be attached to a galley oar would be preferrable to bing sold ito a brother keeper of a waterside whore pen in Marakesh. I can only hope.

Last edited:
@TheLimey

Suspension
Leather-padded hors

I just finished reading your bio for the character and she’s really interesting! I might try to outbid some other buyers for the chance of having you for myself. <3

Back
Top Bottom