Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
one would think with her hands cuffed where they were she would have tried to pull the wires off...

T

one would think with her hands cuffed where they were she would have tried to pull the wires off...

T
I've seem that clip posted on other places and always soemone makes that comment. And you are correct, yes, some of these scenes always ahve soemthing that jsut dones't check. I guess teh most funny case is in the rack scene from the movie Poor Cecily, where the girl is suposedly stretched on a vertical rack and a shakle just falls out of her ankle, an done of the henchmans kinda notices and goes to fix it, but then seem to think 'why bother, it is probably out of frame'

Indeed and I hope that everyone knew whom I meant :devil:

Cheap imported ones to boot!!!

T

...well, yes I guess you are right, Ulrika, she could be testing them in the country of origin and thus not cheap imports, just cheap...

Yeah, hard to identify the make of the car. How can you tell if the cables are imported anyway?

that is why my subjects always get the best quality devices, imagine wiring a rebel only to find out that the cheap cables blow a fuse after raising the amperage. Also my henchmen take care of restraining their arms where they cannot just grab the cables and disconnect them. But somethimes they leave them close, it is fun to watch them squirm her fingers trying to reach the crotch, so tantalizing close yet far away enough to not be able to stop the agony

while I'm actually being electro-tortured I can't control my hands (or my screams),
if the cables come adrift it's because of my violent muscle spasms -
it's in the pauses in between that I'm struggling in my bonds
and frantically trying to grab at the little monsters that torment me so viciously.​

Back
Top Bottom